Crystal Conte Part 3

ydnam81
Learner
Learner

Re: Crystal Conte Part 3

Post by ydnam81 »

OMG tonight’s Instagram story of “so many people are asking about dashmal” and I just don’t have the time with my Instagram content, running a household and a toddler 🫣 is she f*cking for real… she has no time because she’s at Kmart, target and big w just hogging a change room trying clothes and not buying them (probably is) while she Carrie’s around fake handbags 🤣🤣🤣🤣

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

ydnam81 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:39 am
OMG tonight’s Instagram story of “so many people are asking about dashmal” and I just don’t have the time with my Instagram content, running a household and a toddler 🫣 is she f*cking for real… she has no time because she’s at Kmart, target and big w just hogging a change room trying clothes and not buying them (probably is) while she Carrie’s around fake handbags 🤣🤣🤣🤣
All while Daisy in daycare!

I remember in one ofmher vlogs she said Dashmal wasn't making a profit and she was complaining about how time consuming packing orders is.

I am really hating these try ons. She mist spend ages in the changeroom filming herself.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Just watched her latest vlog and she did a backyard tour where she showed all the landscaping they have done and then in the man cave/ office /warehouse for dashmal

I’m seriously so nosey and want to know how much they earn to having the money to do such improvements to their house, or is it all tax deductible. I know dean works for Telstra…surely Crystal doesn’t make that much from her business when she was complaining about aus post delivery fees. Unless they have some big equity from their house and just remortgaged it to pay for everything. I know houses in the Ballarat area went up massively during covid

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

jpop26 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:43 pm
Just watched her latest vlog and she did a backyard tour where she showed all the landscaping they have done and then in the man cave/ office /warehouse for dashmal

I’m seriously so nosey and want to know how much they earn to having the money to do such improvements to their house, or is it all tax deductible. I know dean works for Telstra…surely Crystal doesn’t make that much from her business when she was complaining about aus post delivery fees. Unless they have some big equity from their house and just remortgaged it to pay for everything. I know houses in the Ballarat area went up massively during covid
Dean would be on a pretty good salary. I think his income is supporting them. They may have taken equity out of the house. But the shed is still unfinished.

Crystal doesn't do much. She seems to have lost interest in Dashmal. A lot of small businesses have complained about Auspost and the price increases. Also the extra fees for shopify, afterpay eats into their profit.

Daisy is very cute.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Does she do anything else besides terrible videos in fashion?

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

howdydoody wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:06 am
Does she do anything else besides terrible videos in fashion?
No. She puts Daisy on daycare goes and tries on clothes. She was also complaining how she hates making dinner and they've had to cut down on eating out.

I know all roles are equal. But if one person is working fulltime while the other stays at home, they should make dinner.

I don't think Dashmal is doing that well.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Yeah I agree, she’s a stay at home wife and mum, she puts daisy in childcare as much as someone who works. I think she will wait until daisy is in prep and then she will miraculously get pregnant with her stay at home insurance

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Her latest reel has a Loewe puzzle bag. Ain’t no way Dean would be letting her drop 5k on a bag. Someone’s been shopping on DHGate.

Return to “Crystal Conte”