Waste Cash With Stella: Part 2 (Fly With Stella)

hmart_kimchi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Waste Cash With Stella: Part 2 (Fly With Stella)

Post by hmart_kimchi »

The card was lackluster but surprisingly normal.

I can't believe Lysol is sponsoring her!

I want to see how many MONTHS it takes for her and Bart to throw out the tree. She'll change five couches before she gets rid of the tree.

flo
Talker
Talker

Post by flo »

This thread hasn't been visited in a while but I'm wondering if anyone here watches Sarah Nourse? This is the only thread that came up when I searched her name. I have a love/hate relationship with Sarah's content and I'd like to talk to someone else about it 😅

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveyouxox »

Latest vlog, first time on airport reserve standby, is almost late to check-in because she couldn't find her passport, gets called for a trip 10 minutes in. Complains about having 4 legs the first day and jumping right in. Acts ditzy as always throughout the whole vlog. Also re-did her kitchen and it's all white and continues to mention online shopping and her love for interior design.

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

Haven't watched her in forever but looks like she hasn't changed a bit. IDK how much money she makes with her years of being an FA, but she is incredibly lucky to have Bart. She would never be able to spend the way she does and works when she feels like it if she were solo or with some other guy who makes less money.

hangsy
Informer
Informer

Post by hangsy »

Is she still all giggles like a school girl??? Damn annoying trait for her age smh!
:love2: Image :love2:

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

hangsy wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:07 am
Is she still all giggles like a school girl??? Damn annoying trait for her age smh!
Yes she's still like this. And repeats herself many2 times in one single vlog like an old grandma that forgot she told you something already lol

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

lawlipop wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:32 pm

she is incredibly lucky to have Bart. She would never be able to spend the way she does and works when she feels like it if she were solo or with some other guy who makes less money.

So true! She was hyping AA hiring and I hope people realize they won’t be carefree picking and choosing trips if they need the job to survive, unlike Stella who works as a novelty lol

Gina Tonik
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gina Tonik »

I can't believe Stella admitted to leaving when Bart is home and cancelling a trip when Bart left. She also said that she was having a bad day & wanted to get back to Frannie, not Bart, Frannie!

Anybody watch her last video? Will she quit? Is she planning something bigger? What happened to her business?

nickrivers
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nickrivers »

I had to create an account to come here and gossip about this!

I do enjoy her channel though her ditziness can get a little much at times. I hope she's more professional while in her FA capacity. Also, the totally wasteful spending on furniture (sofa, plant, coffee table, etc), then returning it, then buying another, then returning that, then buying more, then returning those... wow.

It seems like she's either taking a hiatus or quitting outright, but I think doing it the way she did with that clickbaity title was obnoxious. If you want to quit, be adult about it and address your fans properly. I saw the comments on Wonderfully Ale's vlog back when she was talking about quitting the FA vlogs (though she seems to have started them back up again as I imagine she lost a lot of views on her more day-to-day stuff) and there was an allusion to other FAs getting in trouble for stuff they were vlogging about. Stella was nearly late to a call time recently and that seemed to spook her so maybe that was a turning point, or maybe her boss had words with her about her priorities -- FA or YouTuber, choose one. Someone posted a comment on that vlog about how she really needs to get her shit straight because if she had been vlogging when she should have been making sure to get to work on time, that was going to come back and bite her in the butt. Maybe it did.

She also alluded in an earlier vlog about some big huge surprise that she couldn't talk about yet. People were speculating pregnancy, but it doesn't seem like they really want kids, or at least the lifestyle they lead doesn't quite lend itself to putting children first ahead of themselves. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she got some reality tv show offer from someplace and that's why she's quitting YT. I don't know that we'll ever get a straight answer, but something is up because she never goes this long without posting -- and she hasn't posted *anywhere*, IG or TikTok or YT. I think she got her wrist slapped by someone, likely her bosses at the airline, because I don't think even Bart could have shut her down so abruptly like this.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Geez. I haven't been here in ages.

But I couldn't help but come here to ask if anyone had any updates about her.

Damn right, it was childish of her to allude to quitting. We all know how flaky she is and can never make up her mind and stick with anything. But she was doing so well--posting weekly and being tolerable in her vlogs. Now it seems to have all stopped.

I just can't see her abandoning her subscribers and social media followers for too long.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

As anyone seen Stella on any social media? I am not seeing her anywhere for weeks

nickrivers
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nickrivers »

Their apartment in DC sold at the end of May, so they've moved by this point, but no idea where. California? She's been completely silent on all social media again.

snowbunny
Talker
Talker

Post by snowbunny »

She was in Lorena’s wedding in June or July. She was a bridesmaid. She introduced them. Stella looked bigger so pregnancy speculated. Pretty awful sge ditched her fans never uploads except when she wants to sell bags.

hanna_marie
Learner
Learner

Post by hanna_marie »

I never post on here, but I'm procrastinating!
I came across this article that speaks about Stella being a flight attendant in the past tense?!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... d-fly/amp/
Thought that was rather interesting!

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

hanna_marie wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:24 am
I came across this article that speaks about Stella being a flight attendant in the past tense?!

If I remember correctly, she was on furlough for a while. But the date/time period doesn't match up.
.......meow.......

Vincitrice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vincitrice »

hanna_marie wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:24 am
It says: "Stella Connolly, who once worked as a flight attendant from New York, explained why the earlier the flight, the better."

She now works (if this hasn't changed) from DC. So maybe they are just referring to her base?

Anyways… she posted on her Instagram Story! She said a lot has changed and she want's to do a sit down.

Vincitrice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vincitrice »

Vincitrice wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:54 am
Anyways… she posted on her Instagram Story! She said a lot has changed and she want's to do a sit down.
Almost 3 months later and no update from her 😂

nickrivers
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nickrivers »

It's been forever, but she posted an update on her Stella Connolly channel, talking about an LV Neo Noe bag that she has been loving.

Alludes to something dramatic that made 2023 the worst year of her life, that she and Bart still haven't quite healed from whatever it was. I suspect a possible miscarriage or worse, or perhaps the death of a parent or sibling. She does seem a little changed, but is still fairly bubbly about things. Perhaps a health crisis with Bart? She seems a little shellshocked, or coming out of a depressive episode. I'm speculating completely here, though.

They've moved to the Virginia suburbs but no specifics on where (looks like maybe Arlington or someplace similar based on the small backyards).

She said since she stopped doing YouTube she's been reading an awful lot. No explanation as to why she stopped so abruptly, but she does say she's trying to get back to herself, to what makes her happy.

Whatever it is, it seems like it was major. I do feel badly for her because it was definitely a drastic dropoff. I suspect she was chided by her airline about the vlogs and stuff, so stopped the FA YouTubes, they moved (once? twice?) out of the DC metro area, and then something happened, which kept her off YouTube indefinitely, til now.

becca5478
Learner
Learner

Post by becca5478 »

I wondered if there was infidelity.

Return to “Fly With Stella”