LVlover cc

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Re: LVlover cc

Post by alexachungslegs »

Just her thumbnails give me claustrophobia- she just buys soooo much stuff. How can one not feel suffocated by it? But yeah, I agree with what some posters here have said before: she definitely tries to fill a massive void- maybe she has Mummy issues (that d be understandable). If so she should get some high-grade therapy so that she won't mess up her kids because of her own mummy issues. And there is def. some compulsory "I have to be better (aka have more stuff) than anyone else" in the mix as well. I feel sorry for her.

KnocksRacks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KnocksRacks »

Did anyone see her most recent video? Her husband made quite a few snide/sarcastic remarks about her spending much to her annoyance at times.They went to the Chanel boutique to buy a bag for her mother in law and her husband kept saying during the recap "you bought something for yourself too". Charis kept saying she was going to slow down with Chanel. I am sure he's getting quite sick of her incessant spending, especially as a physician he must encounter many patients struggling financially. But since she has the pursestrings too probably not much he can do about it.

turtleattack
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by turtleattack »

I think he made the comment rightfully so I mean like who can tolerate that much of consumerism. In her more recent video she bough 120k diamond ring under the name of upgrade. :roll:

KnocksRacks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KnocksRacks »

She posted Lydia's birthday photos. Am I wrong for thinking it this was an afterthought and possibly planned at the last minute? I mean, a few cheap streamers, two unicorn and one number balloon, a unicorn cake that she looked like she bought from Costco and a unicorn topper from Amazon. No activities, no games, nothing but cake for a 6 year old girl with friends who are probably having their parties at actual birthday venues with fun things to do. Now I know every family prioritizes different things and especially in this economic time it could be a wonderful party for a 6 year old with working class parents. But Charis wears no less than $160k+ of materialistic crap on her at all times and can plan elaborate trips to NYC and Paris for herself you would think she'd put more effort into making meaningful experiences for her children especially on their birthdays. You're on instagram all day is it that hard to find a baker in your area to make a custom unicorn cake for Lydia? Or hire a unicorn character actor or a rent a bouncy house for a couple of hours? Or buy/rent a slushie machine with unicorn colors and have the kids make their own slushies? My sister is a single mom and even she gave her 6 year old a fun birthday at a bouncy house place with custom cake. Maybe this is what rich people do, idk but it really rubs me the wrong way.

KnocksRacks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KnocksRacks »

Has Charis received anything from Hermes that was actually on her wishlist? She will seriously buy any quota bag even if its not her style. A burgundy Kelly 32? Seriously? That's the Kelly nobody wanted Charis it was probably turned down multiple times before you walked into the store.

mego23
Learner
Learner

Post by mego23 »

her two new rings look ugly together. separately theyre both nice but together her finger looks cramped.

Pppavimonk123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pppavimonk123 »

Her poor husband work so hard and so tired, then his money all gone cos the wife spends it.. I don't think they are rich because they only can spend 5 to 6 figure sum luxury item.. no high jewelry purchases which cost up to millions.. nothing no multiple exotic cars.. and the house they stay omg... screams *not luxury* ..

Have to watch her videos to avoid having the same thing as her.. not because I love to watch it.. *cringe*

Pppavimonk123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pppavimonk123 »

If she spends $2million on a high jewelry set I would see her on another level.. she spend so much but I never see her getting invited to exclusive events.. sponsored fashion shows, sponsored hotels nothing.... so she's actually nothing... not rich.. just want to feel rich or wants happiness from material's.. she's depressed I think

Jenny30
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jenny30 »

I heard her real name is Kim Eunju. Someone said that's what is on her real estate property records of her house with her husband Aaron. She is just so obsessed with buying everything in sight. Her husband can't pay for all that with a medical doctor's salary No Way !! They either won the lottery or got an inheritence. She spent at least $450,000 last year alone. Look at all her youtube videos and add it up for yourself. The rings alone are $140,000 and one hermes bag was $25,000. Who puts all this out there for everyone to see ? How elitist and arrogant of her.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Post by ChasingUnicorns »

Interesting that many luxury bloggers are now stopping with the advent of quiet luxury, yet Charice is still spending like no tomorrow. I haven’t watched any videos, but a quick scroll of her channel show her numbers have remained stagnant. No new content, just more unboxing with manic expressions. Is she ever really satisfied? How many more designer goods do you need especially when you have nowhere to wear them?

KnocksRacks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KnocksRacks »

I would think after the car break-in she would be more cognizant of wearing expensive things in public. Even her husband admitted they were likely recognized and followed from the mall to Nordstrom where they took a bathroom break. Nope. A few weeks later in NYC again with no less than $200,000 worth of designer jewelry on her. Do they have security? Seriously they are not big people I would be so nervous walking around NYC of all places with all that jewelry she has on and being somewhat recognizable. You don't know who watches YouTube and they show everywhere they go.

KnocksRacks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KnocksRacks »

Narc mom strikes again. I am convinced she does not have any friends outside of the SAs who she has to pay to have a relationship with. Also - poor Lydia. Parents are multi-millionaires who spend tens of thousands of dollars weekly, flies to NYC first class on a dime can't be bothered to give you your own birthday party because of "Grandma". On what earth does a wealthy 7 year old girl share her birthday party with her baby brother? She is old enough to remember and appreciate having special moments just for her. Why not put your phone down from ordering useless shit and plan two parties back to back within a couple of days? Or, do what other rich moms do and PAY someone to party plan? You can clearly afford it. Charis is lazy, selfish, self-involved and only cares about herself and getting her needs met - kids get the bare minimum. I feel bad for Lydia I can already tell she will grow up to be prettier and more interesting than her vapid mother and catch hell for it. This is sad and she and her husband are equally sad and pathetic.
and my love Lydia girl ® Grandma wanted to be there so.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sirensprix
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sirensprix »

KnocksRacks wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:29 pm
She posted Lydia's birthday photos. Am I wrong for thinking it this was an afterthought and possibly planned at the last minute? I mean, a few cheap streamers, two unicorn and one number balloon, a unicorn cake that she looked like she bought from Costco and a unicorn topper from Amazon. No activities, no games, nothing but cake for a 6 year old girl with friends who are probably having their parties at actual birthday venues with fun things to do. Now I know every family prioritizes different things and especially in this economic time it could be a wonderful party for a 6 year old with working class parents. But Charis wears no less than $160k+ of materialistic crap on her at all times and can plan elaborate trips to NYC and Paris for herself you would think she'd put more effort into making meaningful experiences for her children especially on their birthdays. You're on instagram all day is it that hard to find a baker in your area to make a custom unicorn cake for Lydia? Or hire a unicorn character actor or a rent a bouncy house for a couple of hours? Or buy/rent a slushie machine with unicorn colors and have the kids make their own slushies? My sister is a single mom and even she gave her 6 year old a fun birthday at a bouncy house place with custom cake. Maybe this is what rich people do, idk but it really rubs me the wrong way.
Those photos looks really forced, even this kids aren't having that fun time Charis is so desperate to believe. I completely believe that she wasn't even present and emotionally available at any time during the 'party.' She definitely hid in the bathroom obsessing over her plastic unnatural features, resenting her innocent children. I've watched many of her vlogs, including the move to Texas (really? When they've criminalized women's family planning choices) and she acts like a disinterested older sister roped into babysitting.

Her kids are all way prettier than her, and she's starting to notice. Just to retake power, she'd definitely be restricting snacks and commenting on their looks. Pressuring her daughter especially to get the South Korean starter pack: double eyelid surgery, v line, nose job)Typical Asian parent behavior. I'm also Far East Asian (fluent in Japanese, Cantonese, and Mandarin) and immigrant parents have always loved playing pointless comparison games with their relatives' brats and random kids. All it does is cause resentment and hostility. I only talk to 1 cousin on my mom's side on my own time, the rest I could not tolerate more than 1-3 times a year.

It is really pathetic that she can't even give up buying 1 LV or Chanel bag (wtf she already has several rooms full of them) to plan two lavish-themed parties for her kids. She claims to like thinking (repetitive bad pronunciation, lackluster limited word choices) but apparently, that is only limited to Charis, Charis, Charis. Kids will remember how low on the priority list they were for their parents.

She's drowning in credit card debt, and not one expense was for her kids' benefit. How hard is it to order custom Spiderverse/Rainbow Unicorn cakes and rent several recreational activities for kids? Her husband understandably was likely busy at both jobs, and what does she do besides spend all his money and lie about having a magical part-time job?

sirensprix
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sirensprix »

KnocksRacks wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:44 pm
Narc mom strikes again. I am convinced she does not have any friends outside of the SAs who she has to pay to have a relationship with. Also - poor Lydia. Parents are multi-millionaires who spend tens of thousands of dollars weekly, flies to NYC first class on a dime can't be bothered to give you your own birthday party because of "Grandma". On what earth does a wealthy 7 year old girl share her birthday party with her baby brother? She is old enough to remember and appreciate having special moments just for her. Why not put your phone down from ordering useless shit and plan two parties back to back within a couple of days? Or, do what other rich moms do and PAY someone to party plan? You can clearly afford it. Charis is lazy, selfish, self-involved and only cares about herself and getting her needs met - kids get the bare minimum. I feel bad for Lydia I can already tell she will grow up to be prettier and more interesting than her vapid mother and catch hell for it. This is sad and she and her husband are equally sad and pathetic.

and my love Lydia girl ® Grandma wanted to be there so.png
Charis is a worse mother than mine. I have a hostile relationship standoff with an overbearing mother, but she wasn't so materialistic selfish as this lying woman. My parents are comfortably upper middle class but can't afford luxury spending binges weekly. They still planned proper summer barbecque buffet parties for my brother and me from age 5-15. Sure we didn't have custom one of birthday cakes, but we would visit the local ice cream shop and choose from the cake design booklet. We also got party city games like water balloons, jewelry making kits, and other stuff. Imagine what Charis could've done for her children, but you know, it would've cut into her tacky bag budget. Think of those helpless overpriced badly made handbags...

She clearly only loves her children for as long as it's easy and worry free for her. Seeing as they're growing up, developing opinions, and rebelling a little, she definitely is out of her depth and miserable. I don't know why she doesn't try to have some actual fun with her kids, its not like they're still 1-3 and won't remember her not actually interested in them. Does she ever wear anything not designer? Can't imagine her teaching them how to swim, ride bicycles, or play sports games while in those hideous designer labels.

And for someone who was abandoned by their mother, she really is nasty. Sure, every parent does have a favorite, but if you want healthy relationships with adult children in the future, do not make it obvious. One of these days, her oldest 2 will find the many posts where Caleb is the confessed favorite. They'll have a hard time paying for therapy seeing as they don't even have college funds. Wonder if the husband and relatives have secretly started a trust fund behind her back so that the children will have some support.

Return to “LVlover cc”