Shaaanxo - Part 14

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

YT charlotte tilbury BEAUTIFUL SKIN ✨ foundation first impression 12hr wear test

Post by ADMIN »

charlotte tilbury BEAUTIFUL SKIN ✨ foundation first impression 🕒 12hr wear test

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKT4Gp2HIgM

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

YT crying to soft pink glam lol GRWM ‍♀️ FULL FACE ft Colourpop

Post by ADMIN »

crying to soft pink glam lol GRWM 🤷🏼‍♀️ FULL FACE ft Colourpop

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6u1crG6cSA

Graceg13_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo - Part 14

Post by Graceg13_ »

Don't know if someone would keep up with this thread and if anyone is seeing this but seems to me she's miserable after having a baby, she thought it was going to be easy and it hit her in the face... As usual always complaining about anything and everything. In her vlogs it seems she's more excited to play with Lewi and Zeus than spending time with Porter, and this is just based on pure reaction, her reactions to her dogs and to Porter are so different, she looks much happier with her dogs, no joke...

Blacklacedraven
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Blacklacedraven »

Only just caught up on Shan. And wow she looks really awful looking now 😬 her face is soooo puffy and her eye bags are way more defined now. Granted she has had a baby and would have had to stop all the cosmetic surgery. But wowzers 😅

Graceg13_
Learner
Learner

Post by Graceg13_ »

Blacklacedraven wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:21 pm
Only just caught up on Shan. And wow she looks really awful looking now 😬 her face is soooo puffy and her eye bags are way more defined now. Granted she has had a baby and would have had to stop all the cosmetic surgery. But wowzers 😅
IKR, she gained a looot of weight after the baby, yeah sure you gain weight when you have a baby but she did not gain much during her pregnancy, it was after, you can tell the weight gain in her YT videos before and after giving birth... she needs to take care of herself a bit more specially because it seems her family is predisposed to obesity anyways, her mom a few years back had to have gastric sleeve surgery to lose weight, she may have to do so in the future as well if she continues to eat the way she does...

K4ri4lex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4ri4lex »

We need to bring this thread back to life and keep up with her cold and harsh looking new home. I don't get it. I don't understand her "style" or her "taste" at all

Graceg13_
Learner
Learner

Post by Graceg13_ »

K4ri4lex wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:37 am
We need to bring this thread back to life and keep up with her cold and harsh looking new home. I don't get it. I don't understand her "style" or her "taste" at all
Totally agree, thought I was the only one thinking how horrible her new house looks, I bet she was the only one making decisions on it too... Her last vlog was so terrible, I don't know what to think, poor P is not even a year old yet and she's already stopping breast feeding, I get could be painful but at least keep pumping so your baby gets the nutrients he needs for his growth, formula is def not the same, all because of her selfish "I wanna go to the gym" mentality, and because it takes "so much time" out of her day, that's what being a mom is, that's what a baby requires, your time, I honesly do not know what she was thinking when she got pregnant, she thought it was going to be super easy but it's kicking her in the butt, sometimes it seems they hate being parents and they keeo making the "do we want another one? NAHH" joke, okay we get it, y'all hate being parents

K4ri4lex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4ri4lex »

Is anyone else sick to de@th of this mossalium cold empty concrete jail home stuff?
I don't know why she's doing a house tour when she's showed EVERYTHING two or three times in vlogs so why are we repeating it...
Also she did a reel on Instagram and it says paid partnership but I can't work out with who. I imagine some sort of furnishing \ interiors people as all she ever does now is "ask for opinions" aka "beg for PR"

AbigailBountiful
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AbigailBountiful »

15 seconds. That's how long it took me to find her new house. Who doxxes themselves this much?

Also, she talks about their boardgame collection. Why are so many still sealed?

AbigailBountiful
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AbigailBountiful »

Also Also, there is no "public" full bath upstairs...

Main floor: guest wing has a full bath and no half bath.

Upstairs: master has a full bath. Kid's room has a half bath next to it.

Juggernaut21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Juggernaut21 »

Haven’t watched her vlogs in years but it seems like she’s in the same rut, just with a baby as an addition. She seems chronically miserable.

Graceg13_
Learner
Learner

Post by Graceg13_ »

Juggernaut21 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:41 pm
Haven’t watched her vlogs in years but it seems like she’s in the same rut, just with a baby as an addition. She seems chronically miserable.
Thought it was just my thought, but I also can see having a baby made her anxiety a lot worse and -sorry not sorry- but seems she was not made to be a mom, she's too immature still, seems she's gone trough PPD as well, I do not believe having a baby was a good idea for her, some are meant to be parents others just are not

K4ri4lex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4ri4lex »

Watched a few of her latest vlogs. I feel like she really obviously has nothing better to do than waffle on for 40 minutes about vegetables that may or may not grow. Like okay its great be more sustainable and she seems passionate about it, but we don't need hourly updates on seeds lmao.
Hamish took over the last vlog and spent the whole time trying to prove he was a good hands on dad who did stuff with his son, felt awkward.
And what's with this juicing ? Drinking straight up lemon juice will not be good for their teeth! Such a waste of fibre and veg being thrown out 🤦🏼‍♀️
If you have nothing entertaining to post...don't post..

Return to “Shaaanxo”