Melanie “ME, ME, MEEEE!” Murphy - Part 3

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Melanie “ME, ME, MEEEE!” Murphy - Part 3

Post by Rosie34567 »

Ughhh she’s STILL going on and on about how she lost money on her wedding during covid, how her skin (of all things?!) was in better condition then than it is now, etc. in her new vid.

Let it go already, Melanie. :roll: No one cares. EVERYONE has been impacted by covid in one way or another, and her wedding is not at the top of the sympathy list. How tone deaf.

Yes, it sucks but....she did get married...and has a child. So like...what’s the issue? Does it really matter? She technically got what she wanted (minus the party). The money was already spent, regardless. And now she wants to spend even more money on a second wedding, because I guess she didn’t get enough attention from the first one. Her priorities are so messed up sometimes...it just seems so immature and whiny tbh.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Probably that she never got the public wedding which allowed her to be a big beautiful princess and get the big youtube views as a result.

Instead she got a wedding which was more...normal.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:22 am
Wowww she’s literally smirking and doing that forced “look at my smolder” look ....in her baby delivery pic. Even in a moment like this, she can’t be genuine. Awkward.

And, of course, she’s pretending to care about her child’s privacy by putting an emoji over the eye. :roll: If she really cared about her child’s privacy she wouldn’t have milked her whole pregnancy for content and wouldn’t be posting a ton of pics of the child to begin with. She basically exploited her child before it was even born, so an emoji isn’t going to do much at this point...

C3418EC8-F70A-4D38-98FF-F728E8F6C92C.jpeg
wow so I was scrolling through old topics and I remembered her! I definitely used to watch her back in the day but i unsubscribed after I saw that she started to post videos about sex and body positivity but couldn't keep those ideas for herself. She always had body issues.I see she is still doing that smirk in her phots. Ew. I just hope she treats her baby as a human and not as a youtube accessory.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

b0n51
Stalker
Stalker

Post by b0n51 »

I'm a long time lurker and truly never thought I would end up posting, but Melanie's actions at the weekend have made me gravely concerned about the direction her content is taking.
Over the weekend in Ireland we had a violent anti-lockdown protest involving individuals launching fireworks at guards (what we call police here), and Melanie, instead of denouncing the violence or just shutting up, made a post essentially supported them and when people called her out on it, she ended up saying that the word "fascist" was a slur.
The people behind the march are people who are involved in far-right, anti immigration, pro death penalty, homophobic organisations, and while there are people who may have been involved who were frustrated with lockdown and maybe got duped into attending, her justifying a huge gathering of people without masks when even our police have stated the organisers are far-right scary groups just strikes me as concerning. She's also been posting lately about Jordan Peterson and liking a lot of conspiracy theory stuff.
She posted some weird thing afterwards about having kids has made her see the world differently, but I don't think you're meant to be sympathising with the far-right just because you've become a mom? I had to unfollow her on everything after that.
Idk it seems like she's becoming progressively red-pilled and into more conspiracy driven stuff over time and it's super scary to see such a mainstream, largeish (for Ireland) YouTuber with a persuadable audience sympathising with these people. The whole thing is very, very weird and a bit concerning.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

b0n51 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:36 am
I'm a long time lurker and truly never thought I would end up posting, but Melanie's actions at the weekend have made me gravely concerned about the direction her content is taking.
Over the weekend in Ireland we had a violent anti-lockdown protest involving individuals launching fireworks at guards (what we call police here), and Melanie, instead of denouncing the violence or just shutting up, made a post essentially supported them and when people called her out on it, she ended up saying that the word "fascist" was a slur.
The people behind the march are people who are involved in far-right, anti immigration, pro death penalty, homophobic organisations, and while there are people who may have been involved who were frustrated with lockdown and maybe got duped into attending, her justifying a huge gathering of people without masks when even our police have stated the organisers are far-right scary groups just strikes me as concerning. She's also been posting lately about Jordan Peterson and liking a lot of conspiracy theory stuff.
She posted some weird thing afterwards about having kids has made her see the world differently, but I don't think you're meant to be sympathising with the far-right just because you've become a mom? I had to unfollow her on everything after that.
Idk it seems like she's becoming progressively red-pilled and into more conspiracy driven stuff over time and it's super scary to see such a mainstream, largeish (for Ireland) YouTuber with a persuadable audience sympathising with these people. The whole thing is very, very weird and a bit concerning.
OH MY GOD. I missed the Jordan Peterson stuff. I despise him with a passion.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Firecracker
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Firecracker »

I know this thread is pretty much dead but does anyone know the baby girls name?

Return to “L-O”