Dr Funky Dray Part 8: Showing How She Showers For Content

ilanna
Learner
Learner

Re: Dr Funky Dray Part 8: Showing How She Showers For Content

Post by ilanna »

Edit to remove quote as post was deleted. Tar, Site Admin

Are you 12? Vaginas smell fishy because of these feminine washes, fishy means there is an infection probably because you are washing too much with soaps and shit.. a healthy vagina doesn't smell bad, only if you dont wash after peeing, which most people do in civilised places!! Vaginas smell better than penises because vaginas are self cleaning, but you still gotta wash the vulva.
Last edited by tar on Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit to remove quote as post was deleted.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters please stay on topic. None of you have personal or intimate knowledge about Dr Dray. These type of posts don’t belong here.
Tar, Site Admin

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

Does anyone know which video this is?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

Quite impressive. And this does not include all the sponsored products.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dooyoo8675
Talker
Talker

Post by Dooyoo8675 »

Jeez. And she still lives in the condo with the bad countertop and backsplash. Good for her.

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

Andrea looks so hot with wet hair!😍

Semicolon
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Semicolon »

Dooyoo8675 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:54 pm
^ lol.

Ok. I'm just gonna go there. The dark circles under her eyes and dark moustache and 3 cups of caffeinated coffee for energy. This is a sick sick woman. Here's the deal. I know someone who was near death anorexic 25 years ago. So so bad. She recovered but had to have her teeth done and get hair extensions. She passed away of a heart attack at age 48 because she had done so much damage earlier on. I wish Andrea all the best, but I hope she stays healthy.
Dr Dray used to trigger me with her WIEIAD’s and scrawny frame; it felt like she was low key promoting disordered eating.

Delete the rest of the post as it was off topic. That person and comment has nothing to do with Dr Dray.
Last edited by tar on Tue May 16, 2023 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Delete off topic conversation.

basicbabe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basicbabe »

OK what is up with the change in her personality? I could have sworn her latest Dollar Tree video was sponsored. She didn't have a bad word to say about most of the products, even ones with fragrance. Plus she's been wearing a lot more makeup lately and even had recently referenced how she wears SPF with her "favorite eyeshadow," despite being staunchly anti-makeup before and with no explanation about this change in attitude? It's so strange.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

basicbabe wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 8:29 am
OK what is up with the change in her personality? I could have sworn her latest Dollar Tree video was sponsored. She didn't have a bad word to say about most of the products, even ones with fragrance. Plus she's been wearing a lot more makeup lately and even had recently referenced how she wears SPF with her "favorite eyeshadow," despite being staunchly anti-makeup before and with no explanation about this change in attitude? It's so strange.
i'm curious. maybe she's learning that self love doesn't mean you have to look haggard?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

Andrea looks sexy in her latest vid.

basicbabe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basicbabe »

OK if she's not sponsored by dollar tree, at this point her change in content is just sad. Her latest video is about "Skincare to BUY NOW" from DT. It's the type of clickbaity, consumerist drivel she used to supposedly be so against. I can excuse the hypocrisy if she's getting a check. But I get the feeling she just gets off on being an ~influencer now. Like she strikes me as the type of girl who was never cool in school so pretended to be above it all, but the second she gets some positive attention, she changes her entire personality and values. Then again she was always kind of shady, but those types usually are. I would know!!! lmao. All this being said, I obviously still enjoy hate-watching her. And I do find some of her quirks somewhat endearing and relatable. There's just a lack of self-awareness that at its worst leads to moments of hypocrisy like this.

Cheeky Squirrel
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cheeky Squirrel »

People with autism sometimes have an aversion to bathing, it's too much overstimulation.

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

basicbabe wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 8:29 am
I'm a year late on this but near the end of the pandemic she started to really see a surge in popularity due to people having watched a ton of random-ass vids during lockdown; around that time, a crop of dermatologists started jumping onto the influencer wagon (obviously herself included) as practices reopened and people wanted to aesthetically freshen up. I think she realized she had to make more of an effort to look less washed-out on camera (she used to look super pale in her vids). She has videos from early on in her starting makeup where her makeup was horrendously clownish and embarrassing. I think she likely got some professional help and you'll notice now that she sticks to a very simple look.

I haven't noticed any personality change in her store product review videos, but I have noticed she's not as bashy on brands now. Anything with fragrance she'll just notate there is fragrance, but not say anything negative. This honestly is probably cuz of how big brands play into events and all so she's tip-toeing. Although she has never done a big sponsored video before and rarely goes on brand trips, so that's interesting.

Return to “Dr. Dray”