Nicolette Gray (Beverly Hills Brat)

swt_decadent
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nicolette Gray (Beverly Hills Brat)

Post by swt_decadent »

I'm kind of confuse on why she have two channels when the purpose of her second channel is for vlog but her vlog is now getting uploaded on her main channel. I really think she move out because she no longer can afford her old apartment. What happen to her clothing business with beverly hills brat label? It looks like she's no longer promoting it along with her self proclaim title. It looks like both her jewelry line and vintage clothing store are not earning much. I wish she go back to have someone film her on the main channel just living her everyday life rather than create a fake reality show. Why not follow how her mom films her youtube channel?

PS: Why do you still need to sign up to view this thread? I can understand when she's minor but she's 18 now.

JimenaW
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JimenaW »

Is there something going on between Nina and her filming guy? They act more like an intimate couple than anything. I'm not buying that they are just best friends. Maybe she wants to keep it a secret since he is much younger than her.

neyneycat
Stalker
Stalker

Post by neyneycat »

I think they never bought that townhouse and she just moved bc the lease was up. A lot of people say they own things when they don't. It just seems obvious... and it wouldn't be worth it for them to pay fees to purchase a property then pay all those fees to sell it when she could have just rented. I dont think nina is that wasteful or that stupid
that new condo is depressingly small

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

So Nina said she’s not posting anymore!

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Jessy wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:19 pm
So Nina said she’s not posting anymore!
I liked Nina better when she didn't do YouTube because it seemed like she was competing with her own daughter in the videos. :?

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

I don’t think her and Amanda Diaz are friends anymore

Zionhill297
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Zionhill297 »

mystical-rose wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:35 pm
We need a thread for Amanda. The boobs, the new nose, the move to LA. I think we know where this is going.

vp12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vp12 »

mystical-rose wrote:
I think so too, also what happened between Amanda Diaz and her ex boyfriend aka Nathalie Paris's brother?

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

Zionhill297 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 7:14 pm
mystical-rose wrote:
We need a thread for Amanda. The boobs, the new nose, the move to LA. I think we know where this is going.
But wasn’t she a good friend to Nicolette? Nicolette hangs out with weird ppl now.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Zionhill297 wrote:
mystical-rose wrote:
Amanda turned into a typical LA influencer thot. She's not even 21 yet but is out almost every night partying with her new influencer friends. She's really changed for the worst. I just feel like she's always trying to fit in by getting all of these expensive treatments, buying designer things, fake boobs, fake lips, fake nose, etc.

Zionhill297
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Zionhill297 »

LaurenLove wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:18 am
Zionhill297 wrote:

Amanda turned into a typical LA influencer thot. She's not even 21 yet but is out almost every night partying with her new influencer friends. She's really changed for the worst. I just feel like she's always trying to fit in by getting all of these expensive treatments, buying designer things, fake boobs, fake lips, fake nose, etc.
Definitely. I can see why Nicolette doesn’t want to be around her anymore. Honestly, we saw all we needed to know about Amanda when she was trying desperately to make herself relevant while Nicolette was being interviewed by HollywoodFix. Lately, she’s been giving off desperate & thirsty vibes. I liked her a lot better when she was living in Miami with her old friends. Now she’s always on the scene & the quality of her content is already taking a hit.

vp12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vp12 »

Zionhill297 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:17 pm
LaurenLove wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:18 am

Definitely. I can see why Nicolette doesn’t want to be around her anymore. Honestly, we saw all we needed to know about Amanda when she was trying desperately to make herself relevant while Nicolette was being interviewed by HollywoodFix. Lately, she’s been giving off desperate & thirsty vibes. I liked her a lot better when she was living in Miami with her old friends. Now she’s always on the scene & the quality of her content is already taking a hit.
Also isn't Amanda Diaz newly super rich? how is she affording a 5k a month MIA apartment, a house in LA and 150k on cartier and rolex with less than 40k views on each vid??

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

But I don’t really like Nicolette’s new friends either…

Zionhill297
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Zionhill297 »

vp12 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:11 pm
Zionhill297 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:17 pm

Also isn't Amanda Diaz newly super rich? how is she affording a 5k a month MIA apartment, a house in LA and 150k on cartier and rolex with less than 40k views on each vid??
There is an article saying she made 400k in 2020. Influencers seem to be able to make a ton of money even with a small following.

vp12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vp12 »

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 8.15.23 PM.png
oh wooow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zionhill297
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Zionhill297 »

vp12 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:17 pm
Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 8.15.23 PM.png

oh wooow
That’s interesting because she definitely used Nicolette for clout & for her LA connections. Now that Nicolette has kind of fallen off & Amanda is getting more followers & subscribers & has more famous friends Amanda is turning on her.

Also, Amanda’s new round of filler is kind of botched. In the TikTok chlorophyll video she has lines on the left side of her face that weren’t there before.

effervescent
Debater
Debater

Post by effervescent »

Is anyone still lurking here? Apparently she deleted her OF

effervescent
Debater
Debater

Post by effervescent »

She's back on youtube

effervescent
Debater
Debater

Post by effervescent »

I appreciate Nicolette's dedication to vlogmas, seems like no one does it anymore

Return to “N-Z”