Tiffanythinks *cancer or no cancer*

Kairi
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Tiffanythinks *cancer or no cancer*

Post by Kairi »

This is my first time posting here so “Hey guys!” Does anyone else watch YouTube channel Tiffanythinks? She lives in the UK so receives her healthcare through NHS. Anyway, she was diagnosed with stage 3 T4b colon/rectal cancer a year ago and it’s just taken a weird turn. Suddenly the cancer is gone?

She had chemo and radiation that scans showed didn’t shrink the very large tumor that had grown into her uterus and vagina, but now when she saw her surgeon he says “no sign of cancer.”

He gave her a choice of having “everything in her pelvic area removed” just to be sure, or just waiting and getting re-checked in 6 weeks.

Some people have commented that they think she’s exaggerated the whole thing for more subscribers and to merch, etc. I know it’s been done before but just wondering what other people think who’ve been following her. My radar is up but really don’t know why.

coddington72
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Tiffanythinks *cancer or no cancer*

Post by coddington72 »

Yes, I have followed her through her journey and her last videos have everyone very confused. She titles her videos with clickbaity words too. I have wondered the same as you which makes me feel kind of bad…and why won’t she work, as most people work throughout their cancer diagnosis - and she walks places and goes out a lot. I’m probably way off base about that though. I got invested in her but the important next visit with her cancer doctor never happens - so that is suspicious. Just venting here as I do care about her.

aanniewong30
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aanniewong30 »

This cancer journey is the most perplexing one of all. It's as if she's doing a production, but with the critical details of her cancer missing from the very beginning to the very end. And it has been 2 months since that video resulting in her weaponizing her fanatic followers to block delete and tick tick tick any comments that make her feel a certain way. I think that she is really going to be in a very rude awakening when the results from the recent scans, and biopsy, return. Manifestations, and denial, can only get her so much.

ncc1701
Learner
Learner

Post by ncc1701 »

Kairi wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:52 am
This is my first time posting here so “Hey guys!” Does anyone else watch YouTube channel Tiffanythinks? She lives in the UK so receives her healthcare through NHS. Anyway, she was diagnosed with stage 3 T4b colon/rectal cancer a year ago and it’s just taken a weird turn. Suddenly the cancer is gone?

She had chemo and radiation that scans showed didn’t shrink the very large tumor that had grown into her uterus and vagina, but now when she saw her surgeon he says “no sign of cancer.”

He gave her a choice of having “everything in her pelvic area removed” just to be sure, or just waiting and getting re-checked in 6 weeks.

Some people have commented that they think she’s exaggerated the whole thing for more subscribers and to merch, etc. I know it’s been done before but just wondering what other people think who’ve been following her. My radar is up but really don’t know why.
Doubt that she's exaggerated her cancer situation, as there were clearly videos of her very sick in hospital, and/or going through chemo etc treatments. But what confounds me is her lack of attention to details, her denial and/or her obliviousness to the seriousness of her condition. Nothing adds up in her narrative.

deopoi
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by deopoi »

I also find it very strange. But they are celebrities anyway. It's also possible that at that time she went to the doctor and she was still in a mild stage, with timely treatment as well as a happy and healthy life, she would recover quickly. dynamons world

horrifiedfluke
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by horrifiedfluke »

She had been experiencing back pain, which she believed was caused by a pinched nerve. Unexpectedly, an MRI revealed that she had a lung tumor. It was third-stage lung cancer.slope unblocked And this stunned her.

Return to “N-Z”