Hanan Tehaili

JenxxJen
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Hanan Tehaili

Post by JenxxJen »

Does anyone follow ex-hijabi instagram blogger Hanan Tehaili? She recently announced she removed her hijab and I also noticed she deleted most of her pics with her husband, there's still one or 2 posted (assuming it's brand related so she can't delete). I wonder if they separated and that's why she decided to remove her hijab due to a change. She didn't announce anything about the situation with her husband she only mentioned that he's away on a business trip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JenxxJen
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Hanan Tehaili

Post by JenxxJen »

Update: she deleted another photo of her husband from her feed and this looks like the very last photo she still has posted on Instagram with him

She looks happy and glowing but wonder what's going on with her. Does anyone have tea?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bensonst
Learner
Learner

Post by bensonst »

Just learned about Hanan today, and now I'm so curious as well! I think there is definitely a divorce happening. Her husband's instagram profile says something about starting a new chapter in his life and previously it said "Husband + Family man" or something like that.

zanarox
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by zanarox »

So Hanan did post this on her story recently. I guess it's safe to assume they've separated which is a shame. They looked good together.

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

How did she go from hijab to a bikini? WOW

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Wtf is hanan celebrating Christmas for? She has lost it completely