Nadia maya atl, any insights?

Newzan71
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nadia maya atl, any insights?

Post by Newzan71 »

Just saw one of her stories when she got so mad regarding Andrew Tate converting to Islam. “I don’t claim him as a Muslim!!” Like ma’am isn’t that ironic coming from you? When was the last time you prayed? Not to be that guy, but I rather see Tate as a sibling of Islam than her

siha7330
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by siha7330 »

So she's in the holy land of Makkah right now doing umrah. Really hope she is not there with a boyfriend, since every other vacation she goes on entails that...

siha7330
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by siha7330 »

Newzan71 wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:33 pm
Just saw one of her stories when she got so mad regarding Andrew Tate converting to Islam. “I don’t claim him as a Muslim!!” Like ma’am isn’t that ironic coming from you? When was the last time you prayed? Not to be that guy, but I rather see Tate as a sibling of Islam than her

Yeah like look in the mirror first... you're someone who has encouraged people to "take a gun to the head and end their life right now" thats verbal abuse
That's sick. The fact that she thinks she better than anyone is a joke. Not to mention all the other issues she has.

siha7330
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by siha7330 »

fvdcsdasfg wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:02 pm
79B98602-E04C-464E-8862-F674CF9B5D38.jpeg

HAHAHAAH I CANT BREATHE LOOK AT THIS PSYCHOPATH

She made a TikTok about how she loves smoking weed (so classy right) and mentioned that her mom fully supports her decision. So my friend commented and was like weed isn’t good for you and it’s weird that your mom is ok with it especially being Muslim... the bitch was TRIGGERED and DMed her this. LOLLLLL I’m crying.

She’s always crying about being single and how there are no good guys but as you can see it’s her lovely personality that keeps everyone away. This is literally the type of girl you pray you never cross paths with because she’s so useless and has nothing of substance to offer. Yeah she looks decent on IG but that’s after heavy makeup and face tuning to the point where it’s not real. Take off the makeup and she looks like a frog rat hybrid tbh. Every one of her exes calls her a lunatic and says they’re so grateful they saw it before it was too late. She’s either gonna die alone or get divorced at some point there’s no way anyone would put up with a raging maniac like this. How is she not locked in an asylum? If a harmless comment like this stating facts about how weed Isn’t good for you gets her this riled up imagine what she’s like about actual shit. She’s a fucking nutcase and it’s hilarious to watch but also sad imagine how empty her life is 😫😫😫 failed high school, internet hates you, disturbing violent streaks and mental issues, plus no one wants you.

If any guy ever is serious about her one google search from him or parents will uncover this thread with her disturbing words and they’ll run the other direction. On top of the severe mental issues it doesn’t help that her parents suck and raised her +siblings like shit. Better get used to your alone time Nadia because no one will ever want you. 😂😂😂 the one accomplishment you have is having 5 different people filing a restraining order against you and you’re only 26, that’s impressive 👏🏽 (2 of the lawsuits are public btw you can search them up)

Nadia you’re a frog faced rat looking midget with nothing going for you and your life is so miserable and pathetic. I feel so so sorry for you. Please up your medication dosage bc clearly it isn’t working.
Sometimes i see her stories on IG talking about how mean people are to her and how she doesnt deserve it shes so pure blah blah

and then i see her own words, hard core receipts and its like wow. You are a very hated person, for good reason. Every person who's no longer in your life is winning at life. How disgusting and miserable is she to speak like this.

Boga
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Boga »

siha7330 wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:16 am
fvdcsdasfg wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:02 pm
79B98602-E04C-464E-8862-F674CF9B5D38.jpeg

HAHAHAAH I CANT BREATHE LOOK AT THIS PSYCHOPATH

She made a TikTok about how she loves smoking weed (so classy right) and mentioned that her mom fully supports her decision. So my friend commented and was like weed isn’t good for you and it’s weird that your mom is ok with it especially being Muslim... the bitch was TRIGGERED and DMed her this. LOLLLLL I’m crying.

She’s always crying about being single and how there are no good guys but as you can see it’s her lovely personality that keeps everyone away. This is literally the type of girl you pray you never cross paths with because she’s so useless and has nothing of substance to offer. Yeah she looks decent on IG but that’s after heavy makeup and face tuning to the point where it’s not real. Take off the makeup and she looks like a frog rat hybrid tbh. Every one of her exes calls her a lunatic and says they’re so grateful they saw it before it was too late. She’s either gonna die alone or get divorced at some point there’s no way anyone would put up with a raging maniac like this. How is she not locked in an asylum? If a harmless comment like this stating facts about how weed Isn’t good for you gets her this riled up imagine what she’s like about actual shit. She’s a fucking nutcase and it’s hilarious to watch but also sad imagine how empty her life is 😫😫😫 failed high school, internet hates you, disturbing violent streaks and mental issues, plus no one wants you.

If any guy ever is serious about her one google search from him or parents will uncover this thread with her disturbing words and they’ll run the other direction. On top of the severe mental issues it doesn’t help that her parents suck and raised her +siblings like shit. Better get used to your alone time Nadia because no one will ever want you. 😂😂😂 the one accomplishment you have is having 5 different people filing a restraining order against you and you’re only 26, that’s impressive 👏🏽 (2 of the lawsuits are public btw you can search them up)

Nadia you’re a frog faced rat looking midget with nothing going for you and your life is so miserable and pathetic. I feel so so sorry for you. Please up your medication dosage bc clearly it isn’t working.
Sometimes i see her stories on IG talking about how mean people are to her and how she doesnt deserve it shes so pure blah blah

and then i see her own words, hard core receipts and its like wow. You are a very hated person, for good reason. Every person who's no longer in your life is winning at life. How disgusting and miserable is she to speak like this.
Nadia is the ugliest woman I have ever seen. Her attitude is filthy, talks about going to a uni but majored in hoecial sciences, talks bad about majority of the paki girls in atl despite looking like a pig, sells pussy for nautical miles(those getaways weren't free bitch)....

The only lesson she needs is morals

lollipop337
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lollipop337 »

Is the general Atlanta Bloggers forum still active? I want to ask about some other atlanta people 👀

Boga
Learner
Learner

Post by Boga »

lollipop337 wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:19 pm
Is the general Atlanta Bloggers forum still active? I want to ask about some other atlanta people 👀
U can ask here :)

Stacysmommy1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stacysmommy1 »

Not here reposting “some of us building from scratch, no handouts or inheritance” 😂😂 girl, your whole lifestyle was funded by your dad or men.

Boga
Learner
Learner

Post by Boga »

Slore showing fake love and fake smiles in mecca, but in US she's back in the whore house and thats disgusting. Not suitable for u, u lifeless ho

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

lollipop337 wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:19 pm
Here’s a link the Atlanta Bloggers section. Nobody seems to be posting much on it. Maybe if you post and it’s
linked here people will start posting again.

viewtopic.php?t=35262&start=220

Brownz2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Brownz2 »

This person is really bad. She sleeps around with men like it’s nothing. Just because she thinks they have a little money and drive a nice car. It’s absolutely disgusting. When I found out I wanted to puke. Unfortunately I can’t give personal details here but I would definitely tell you everything I heard..

Boga
Learner
Learner

Post by Boga »

Brownz2 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:25 pm
This person is really bad. She sleeps around with men like it’s nothing. Just because she thinks they have a little money and drive a nice car. It’s absolutely disgusting. When I found out I wanted to puke. Unfortunately I can’t give personal details here but I would definitely tell you everything I heard..
How come this cow is not knoced up with all the bangin she doing?

brownboytalks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by brownboytalks »

Boga wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:42 pm
[quote=Brownz2 post_id=4557424 time=<a href="tel:1678994702">1678994702</a> user_id=382695]
[/quote]

She’s had an abortion. It was with some Persian dude a couple of years ago.

Boga
Learner
Learner

Post by Boga »

brownboytalks wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:01 pm
Boga wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:42 pm
[quote=Brownz2 post_id=4557424 time=<a href="tel:1678994702">1678994702</a> user_id=382695]
[/quote]
I heard about it, but its just rumours
No solid proof

Stacysmommy1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stacysmommy1 »

Lmao I know this girl didn’t go to umrah and the next week she’s posting wear nail polish and posting videos with a guy in New York 😂

Brownz2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Brownz2 »

Stacysmommy1 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:11 pm
Lmao I know this girl didn’t go to umrah and the next week she’s posting wear nail polish and posting videos with a guy in New York 😂

Who is this guy??

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

What’s the latest with her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newzan71
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Newzan71 »

Seen loads of memes about how girls in Atlanta are like and honestly it all makes sense now, because these memes seems to fit Nadia 1000%

surfthewayyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by surfthewayyy »

A few months ago she did umrah and now she’s laying on a beach half naked in Mexico with a guy whose dick she’s sucking for a week in exchange for a free trip. Give it a few weeks, he will cheat on her and she’ll be *shocked* someone could do that to her (for the millionth time).

This girl will never learn. I think her brain stopped developing when she was like 10 years old or something somehow she’s always doing the same stupid shit expecting a different result. And this time she asked him not to post anything, Bc last time people found out who he was. All your friends are married, having kids, moving on with their lives, outgrowing their hoe phase but anything for a free vacay right?

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why her main account got permanently banned. Prostitution is strictly against IG rules

surfthewayyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by surfthewayyy »

Boga wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:00 pm
brownboytalks wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:01 pm

I heard about it, but its just rumours
No solid proof
[/quote]

Wouldn’t be surprised. It’s unhealthy how fast she moves from guy to guy and she purposely dates away from her city she’ll be like ‘babe let’s go to NYC let’s go to Mexico’ etc so she can fool around in peace

Return to “Instagram”