Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Post by Lucfly13 »

As much as I'm not a fan of Jerusha's style ...... it is very sad that her God Mum has passed. RIP O.N.J. Amazing lady & amazing life.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Re: Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Post by Fifi_dear »

Also remembered our favourite Khloe Kardashian wannabe when I heard about ONJ. I hope J isn't going to use ONJ passing away as content/clickbait for her next vlog, that would be more than in poor taste but alas not surprising. She's namedropped the shit out of ONJ throughout the years, it's always been rather embarrassing.

Whatever happened to her brother-in-laws drama? Has he been sentenced yet?

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Fifi_dear wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:38 am
Also remembered our favourite Khloe Kardashian wannabe when I heard about ONJ. I hope J isn't going to use ONJ passing away as content/clickbait for her next vlog, that would be more than in poor taste but alas not surprising. She's namedropped the shit out of ONJ throughout the years, it's always been rather embarrassing.

Whatever happened to her brother-in-laws drama? Has he been sentenced yet?
Oops, looks like she is about to release a video on an ONJ goodbye . No surprise really and of course she will exploit her connection to God sister Chloe from hereon . Wonder if ONJ left her anything in the will . We will know if she starts buying bags like crazy .

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

FFS ... so bloody tasteless.

Does she ever do tribute videos to other family/friends who have passed away? No of course not, because there is nothing to gain from it and it should rightfully stay private. But ONJ she exploits well into the grave. It's so disgusting I cannot even hate-watch it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

I am still waiting on the 'visiting brother in law in jail tribute'. Don't think we'll ever see that!

I agree, leave ONJ out of it. Start a video thanking everyone for the well wishes & move on with your latest Hermes purchase.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

It is telling how her "grief" about ONJ was expressed by going luxury shopping in 3 different vlogs and name-dropping ONJ and her family.

I too had a tragic personal loss this summer and I could not consume anything as a result. The inability to consume consisted of buying things, but also even eating. I ate nothing other than 1 potato and a few spoons of plain yoghurt once a day for over two months because anything more felt so indulgent and made me disgusted with my "skewed" priorities. I also deleted all apps from my phone in a first reaction because I also found the time-wasting on the internet a disgusting indulgence in the light of the tragedy of my loved one's death. One day I got tempted to eat a piece of chocolate and drink fruit juice with it and promptly threw it up because I felt so guilty about enjoying the sweetness. I'm back to normal now after I made some drastic life changes (quit my job, changed career in order to feel less guilty about not being present enough for my late loved one when they were still alive), and I like to point out, even though grief comes in different forms, distracting oneself with indulgence is definitely not grief - it's the avoidance of grief with superficiality and cheap dopamine shots and then patting oneself on the shoulder despite continuing in the same rut and the same misguided priorities.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

I nearly spat out my coffee when J talked about the “ dark underworld” in relation to counterfeit bags . She would know all about it 😂😂.
She is also 5 ft 8 in but keeps claiming to be nearly 6ft . Math is not her strong point .

NurseJessa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NurseJessa »

Did anyone see the lastest vlog where she admitted that her lip issue was actually from fillers and not from her son smacking her in the mouth. Can’t trust anything that comes out of her mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Why does nobody close to her discourage her from again herself 15 years with all this caked-on makeup, awful filler, the lash and nail extensions? The contrast to the woman next to her is stark.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

Greyson wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:04 am
say what wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:01 pm
The Corner Store is no longer in business. Her drop in followers on insta, explains why she messaged Andri apologizing for never responding to her. There was a time where she never acknowledged Andri for years but obviously at this point she'll do anything for views.
Oooooooo I wonder if she will tell her subbies why it closed. I guess they weren’t selling enough toilet paper😂
It’s been awhile but happened to check her IG and now it’s 481k? But her YT is stuck at 111k for 3 year? I was shocked when she bought followers last year but another 200k followers and hardly any interaction on her post? Then the attention seeking…. Oh I’m done with YouTube, I’m back on YouTube. How many times has she said that?

SunilGangwar
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by SunilGangwar »

I’m aware this response comes a bit late, but I wanted to say that it's always interesting to see how trends come and go, and it's definitely critical to ensure we feel confident and comfortable in our own skin. Hopefully, Jerusha is happy with her choices, but it's also great to see people embracing natural beauty and individuality.

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

I haven't watched her in a long time but wow ..... she's looking really different these days. Interesting when you consider Cassie Thorpe is now at 120K subs & she's been at it for far less time than J. I think the on again off again is all just for clicks and views ...... or maybe she was planning to quit and attend to all her "other businesses". 😆

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Latest on Jerusha’s brother in law situation…. Her mother in law is begging to keep her $4 million home from being seized as she didn’t know that her son would try to abscond . This is even though he had several “ farewell” bbq’s with various family members before he took off . What a joke ! Just seize that home . MIL may be living with Jerusha soon . Lol

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

Why would the MIL want to continue to live in a house funded by drug $? Wonder if Jerusha is still happy for her kids to stay there after all this drama went down? I wouldn't want my kids anywhere near drug dealers & organised crime ..... who knows what could happen at that address.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

More news on Jerusha’s in laws … just found out that another of Willy’s ( aka Waleed) brothers Imran Baluch was shot in the legs in feb 2023. That family is up to their eyeballs in trouble . Meanwhile, Jerusha pretends there is nothing to see, move along to her next unboxing.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

The plot thickens….

Criminal Groups Squad detectives are appealing for information to locate a man wanted on an outstanding warrant under Strike Force Nyinya.

Strike Force Nyinya was established by officers attached to State Crime Command’s Criminal Groups Squad to investigate alleged drug supply by an Organised Criminal Network (OCN).

As part of ongoing inquiries, strike force detectives applied for and were granted a warrant for the arrest of Imran Baluch on Thursday (9 November 2023).

Imran Baluch, aged 27, is wanted by virtue of an outstanding warrant in relation to drug supply-related offences.

Detectives have information to suggest Imran Baluch is overseas in Lebanon, but as inquiries continue, police are appealing for anyone with information about his whereabouts to come forward.

Anyone with information that may assist investigators is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au.

Return to “JerushaCouture”