Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Molly Bailey

Post by pastaprophet »

airlocked wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:37 am
What's the latest with molly?
She went on another one of her "getting back on track" phases that actually seemed like it was going to last. She was going to the gym really consistently and updating her fitness IG with some decent content. But of course as soon as she and Fab went out to eat and had some drinks one time, she has completely fallen off the wagon once again. Locked her twitter, stopped posting on her fitness IG (which she was literally updating all day every day), and didn't post a video for like a month. Then she posted an update basically admitting she stopped working out/eating healthy again so I'm sure we'll see another back on track video soon.

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

I laugh every time she talks about buying a house.

forthethrillofit
Informer
Informer

Post by forthethrillofit »

Her what I spend in a day video... wow.

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

forthethrillofit wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:08 pm
Her what I spend in a day video... wow.
I’m only jealous because Molly doesn’t do anything. She sits on her ass all day. Also she gave the 100 dollars away to someone that has had a consistent income during the pandemic.

Tsunamipancakes
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Tsunamipancakes »

Has anyone watched her latest video? The bruises around her eyes are concerning.

oliviadeee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by oliviadeee »

She confirmed in the comments of her latest video the bruises on her are from Fab... it looks like two almost healed black eyes and a bruise on her arm.

I honestly was shocked. They seemed like they had a troublesome relationship but Fab came off to me as pretty relaxed in the videos. I wonder what sparked their arguments. I guess you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

I really hope she’s doing okay and is able to heal emotionally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oliviadeee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by oliviadeee »

youtube_obsessed842 wrote:
kdoggy21 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:56 am
sudden opinion wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:25 pm
I was very anti-fab when they went on a break and was pissed they got back together but ngl..... I like them together for the quarantine lol

also.... sorry..... fab looks handsome without the beard.... I SAID SORRY!!!!
I'm honestly pretty into her vlogs rn. They're long and chatty and entertaining enough as background noise. I think Molly is pretty dumb, but I've also got to give her credit for being better at home things (namely cooking) than 95% of other Youtubers. Lmao like all the other similar youtubers won't even cook chicken because they're "scared" of it...
omg I totally agree with both of you!! The homemade cocktails are so fun and it was actually comical and cute when she put queso fresco on a cheese plate. I don't know why I found her so unbearable to watch for a while but I'm actually into it now!

The enjoy her juicy q&a's mainly because of the girl who came on here claiming Fab is abusive, a cheater, and that the relationship was crumbling. Some really interesting stuff to ponder while you listen to her talk in the recent videos. I don't know if I appreciate or believe her relationship 'advice' though. Maybe taking a 3 month break did actually help them but I don't buy the part about them both maturing. Nobody really matures in 3 months. It's more like missing each other and then being back in the "honeymoon phase". Also, I can't help but wonder if Fab just didn't want to stay at his parents house indefinitely ??
This comment hasn’t aged well because she was definitely right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chattykathy7
Learner
Learner

Post by chattykathy7 »

I don't want any woman to be in an abusive relationship but you can tell from a mile away that Fab and Molly should not be together.

The back and forth is always so toxic.

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

Has she ever lost weight an kept it off? I followed her years ago because she was nice and relatable (still is), but she's literally gained and lost weight so many times I don't know how anyone can continue to look up to her.

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

pastaprophet wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:32 pm
airlocked wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:37 am
What's the latest with molly?
She went on another one of her "getting back on track" phases that actually seemed like it was going to last. She was going to the gym really consistently and updating her fitness IG with some decent content. But of course as soon as she and Fab went out to eat and had some drinks one time, she has completely fallen off the wagon once again. Locked her twitter, stopped posting on her fitness IG (which she was literally updating all day every day), and didn't post a video for like a month. Then she posted an update basically admitting she stopped working out/eating healthy again so I'm sure we'll see another back on track video soon.
My thought exactly ^ two years ago and nothing has changed.

Devilsadvoc8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Devilsadvoc8 »

I came one her to see what people had to say about her “coming back” and getting “back on track again for the 23rd time. Her inconsistency dies t stop at health ... she doesn’t post consistently ANYWHERE not on TikTok , IG or YouTube which seems to be her main schtik. how is she not broke ,she doesn’t really have a brand or product she sells to survive off of? She’s a blessed girl but how is anyone going to take her words for a health product when she herself can’t stick to it? I think this girl needs stop following her own meal plan, get a nutritionist or coach bc obviously she’s overly restricting which is causing the constant off and on again relationship with health.

xxmcgbx
Stalker
Stalker

Post by xxmcgbx »

chattykathy7 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:19 am
I don't want any woman to be in an abusive relationship but you can tell from a mile away that Fab and Molly should not be together.

They are back together. Molly is on her way to Orlando and so is he. He also retweeted her new recipe book. Check his Twitter @KiddFab0

kheenan94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kheenan94 »

xxmcgbx wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 9:27 am
chattykathy7 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:19 am

They are back together. Molly is on her way to Orlando and so is he. He also retweeted her new recipe book. Check his Twitter @KiddFab0
I can’t believe they’re back together after what he did. I feel really sad for her right now.

gossipgirl717
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipgirl717 »

Its funny because I tried to comment on a youtube video about her and Fab and she deleted it. Probably because she looks so stupid. She deleted her whole paragraph under the video with the bruises that "she would never go near her ex again and that she is safe now," as if she didn't admit it. He went to jail because of her and now they are back together. How embarrassing. I don't know how people like her

gossipgirl717
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipgirl717 »

Also, they don't even follow each other on Instagram, yet they are dating again. Obviously she knows she looks stupid going back with a man who abused her and talked shit about her

kheenan94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kheenan94 »

gossipgirl717 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:19 am
Its funny because I tried to comment on a youtube video about her and Fab and she deleted it. Probably because she looks so stupid. She deleted her whole paragraph under the video with the bruises that "she would never go near her ex again and that she is safe now," as if she didn't admit it. He went to jail because of her and now they are back together. How embarrassing. I don't know how people like her
The video with the bruises is still up? I thought she took it down

gossipgirl717
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipgirl717 »

I dont know. Last time I checked, she deleted the whole paragraph saying that it was from him and that she will never go near him, yet shes back with him. Thats his arm pumping her gas in her last IG and they went to FL together.

Return to “L-O”