Arika Sato

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Arika Sato

Post by Wonk_Eye »

This girl is so boring and trying so fucking hard lol. Like sorry you’re not relatable Arika. Her mouth and the way she talks bothers me to no end. Her veneers don’t fit properly and I think it affects the way she speaks. Her lips are also WAY overdone..... I just don’t get it. You don’t look good Arika.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Agreed. She’s such a try hard. She’s not even that hot anyways. Half the time she looks like a man with all that caked makeup and lashes on. Those lips looks hideous. Her body ain’t all that....only thing that’s making her remotely “good looking and sexy” are those fake bolt ons.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

I saw her video of her friend judging her Coachella outfits and was trying to figure out if her friend was Trans? They were annoying AF and so stereotypical yelling every popular influencer tagline and saying they could think of. SO fake and unlikable. Like she wonders why her channel is stagnant, it's because she's been the same basically since her channel started and it's old now. Her body is straight and skinny, but at the same time she's not toned.... Which is weird considering how much she claims to work out, and how clean she says she eats.

Queenme87
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Queenme87 »

Why does she want to act like an airhead so bad? It’s just too much like just act natural.

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

I remember following her on Snapchat when she did a collab with Nikita awhile ago. Her stories are really repetitive and boring. She posts selfies and videos of herself getting her hair dyed blonde. She tries really hard to be a Kim K clone. I'm surprised she didn't get her butt and thighs done yet. :roll: Seeing as this thread is dead I guess she's so boring people don't really care about her. Does she still do nude modeling on the side?

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

wow this thread is as dead as arika's career :rofl:

pinkheartpanda
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pinkheartpanda »

I think she's a fraud. how does someone have 300k followers but rarely over 10k views? that is very suspect.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

There’s probably dead accounts that’s still subscribed to her. She used to be more active during her Trisha/Gigi era, numerous trips of the same shit to Vegas, Cabo, NYC etc. I don’t even hate watch her anymore....she’s boring and that white Beverly Hills valley girl persona is fake af.

constantaudience
Stalker
Stalker

Post by constantaudience »

She photoshopped all her photos. She look nowhere near her Instagram photos she post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Arika Sato”