SmokeyPinkLeopard / alexalosey

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SmokeyPinkLeopard / alexalosey

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

Alexa is the bane of the "California Girl" persona and its absolutely pathetic. How shallow and sad these girls are just to make everyone think they're hip and chic? So sad. Please be more authentic and genuine.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

i havent watched her in a while,i thought she lived in new york?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

She just popped up in my subscription box and I see that she’s been posting somewhat regularly. I guess she’s trying to get back into YouTube for the 100th time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

Oh bless her heart, she's still trying! Finally checked out her channel after monthhsss away. Her fall look when she says "scone" like a British person because remember when she lived there for like 3 months and picked up an accent???? Like 5 years ago??? Yeah me neither. :roll:

Her videos barely hit 10,000 views, even with celeb cameos. Yiiiiiiiikes.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

youre_dumb_sorry_not wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:43 am
Alexa is the bane of the "California Girl" persona and its absolutely pathetic. How shallow and sad these girls are just to make everyone think they're hip and chic? So sad. Please be more authentic and genuine.
She's a vapid bimbo. I just watched her video with Amanda Diaz and she's literally freaking the fuck out about turning 30. I've noticed a pattern with girls like her: they always seem to focus on beauty/appearance/trivial related things in their teens and 20s and then they're afraid of not being the 'hot young girl in her 20s' anymore. She's so self-deprecating about getting older. Like come back to me when you're 50 but 20s are the most awkward years because despite being legal, you're still going through a lot of mental development.

shamelesscaffination
Learner
Learner

Post by shamelesscaffination »

First time posting in this thread. I feel like she’s the biggest clout chaser ever. How does she hang out with all of these celebrities? I’ve seen her hanging out with so many different actors and actresses and I’m like.... how? Why would they want to hang out with her?

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

shamelesscaffination wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:18 pm
First time posting in this thread. I feel like she’s the biggest clout chaser ever. How does she hang out with all of these celebrities? I’ve seen her hanging out with so many different actors and actresses and I’m like.... how? Why would they want to hang out with her?

I think that's just part of being young and in Hollywood, you make a lot of connections. She's been in the LA scene since around 2013 ish so she's had at least 7 years worth of making connections all over the place. I remember back in the day people used to say on here that she used her famous friends as stepping stones to get to more famous people and that's probably true.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Welp, guess she just up and moved to Paris. How incredibly privileged one must be to just pack their life up and move to Europe, but hey, Alexa is the definition of living a privileged life. Grew up wealthy in Laguna Beach, moved to LA fresh out of High School and always had nice apartments to herself, drove nice cars, mingled with D list celebrities and never had to work a real job.

Return to “P-U”