Minimalistic Hoarder Muhma Therese - part 2

slym_01
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Minimalistic Hoarder Muhma Therese - part 2

Post by slym_01 »

any healthcare professional here? why is Sarah still working out when clearly her body is telling her to stop? what with all that pelvic issues going on, she is intentionally harming herself with this pregnancy by getting pregnant in the first place.

slym_01
Talker
Talker

Post by slym_01 »

and she intends to make more than 4 babies! anything for the tube.. somehow i hate it when she turns on the camera and cries.. i hate it when ppl do that. and then hashtag being real, real life. it tells me they doing it for the sympathy and likes.

sentence
Debater
Debater

Sarah Therese

Post by sentence »

Is there an other thread or I am missing one?

I thought, Sarah would do everything correctly and is really trying to make the best of her pregnancy. Then ... inward in shock: Sarah was in labor for three days?

I can’t believe, that nothing worked well out. Today she will post a birth video for #kid4 Molly.

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

For someone who has had supply issues with all her kids (I think) you would think she would be a little more sensitive with her pumping content. She could have some viewers who are struggling & a disclaimer would be nice.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Hi all - this is the only thread, it just kind of died with the site being down for a while. And we can't talk about d1sc0rd because of all the drama with the mods.

Both Sarah and Rachel had said they were done after three kids and now they're saying they both want more than four. I've seen a lot of discourse on TikTok of people who grew up in big families expressing how their needs were not met and they had to mature quickly to be parents to their younger siblings. It's very sad, and it's abundantly clear that Sarah only wants the attention and content that comes with pregnancy and baby videos. I just feel really bad for their kids. You can tell that Calvin and Charlotte don't really get much attention.

sentence
Debater
Debater

Sarah Therese - Birth Video

Post by sentence »

Did you see that birth video?
Whatever Sarah did say, I am 100 % sure that she wants more kids.. it’s like her sister. They won’t actively stop but receive every pregnancy if possible..

She gave no information about the „negative parts“ of a birth.. but talked just about the good parts..

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Re: Sarah Therese - Birth Video

Post by Brytbratbar »

sentence wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:19 pm
Whatever Sarah did say, I am 100 % sure that she wants more kids.. it’s like her sister. They won’t actively stop but receive every pregnancy if possible..

She gave no information about the „negative parts“ of a birth.. but talked just about the good parts..
She’s mentioned that she wants more. I thought her sister was done after 3 too but here she is again. I stopped watching Sarah for a while so I’m confused on what made her change her mind? She seemed adamantly DONE after Elizabeth was born and gave away everything. I’m guessing what she really wanted was just more aesthetically pleasing stuff.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sarah Therese - Birth Video

Post by arctous »

Brytbratbar wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:32 pm
sentence wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:19 pm

She’s mentioned that she wants more. I thought her sister was done after 3 too but here she is again. I stopped watching Sarah for a while so I’m confused on what made her change her mind? She seemed adamantly DONE after Elizabeth was born and gave away everything. I’m guessing what she really wanted was just more aesthetically pleasing stuff.
They were denied their request to adopt. So they needed another baby for content. And I feel like after three it gets "easier" to have more kids because you can neglect the older kids and make them help. Apparently in her "things I don't let my kids do" video she said she doesn't allow them to deny hugs from family or express themselves if they're having an inconvenient feeling.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Oh and she posted a body check trying on old clothes. She is such a narcissist. I feel bad for her sister when Sarah is constantly talking about her abs and losing weight after pregnancy (and not gaining much weight during). No one cares.

Stv9690
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Stv9690 »

I was finally going to post on here about her for the first time after lurking forever because I’m so sick of seeing the word *RAW* in half of her titles, but what stole the RAW thunder was the fact that HER CHANNEL GOT DELETED Y’ALL. So now none of her titles say it 😅

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

Baby #5 due November. Her and Rachel seem to alternate. I’m all for having as many babies as you want but short intervals between pregnancies can cause complications, as seen with the growth issues Rachel recently had.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters: Sarah is due for a new thread. Please submit new thread titles below to be considered. Thanks

Curious cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Curious cat »

We all knew she would return crawling to YouTube when the money started to get tight, but her "The ways of the Lord are inscrutable" stunt at the beginning is such a joke explanation for her come back.

Also, the constant clicking sound of the cameras in the backround... what an spectacle they put for such an intimate moment.

Return to “P-U”