Nurberxo

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nurberxo

Post by astyle »

^ agreed except for the part where you say subscribed. im not subscribed to any of the gurus, but i do watch some of their videos.

i always liked nur. its refreshing to listen to what she has to say. her and raeview seem to almost speak in the same ways aka not all cutesy and teeny-bopper-ish. honestly, i could care less about gossiping about her personal life. if she shares insights about parts of her relationships....cool. if not, then whatever, it's her choice. plus she's pretty much a grown-a** lady. and when she does give insight about her personal life/dating stories/words of wisdom/advice, i'm more prone to listen because she is a bit older than most of the beauty gurus; therefore, from experience i think her points are valid.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

I like her for her personality and because I feel like she is honest. I like watching older people on youtube or anyone who doesn't talk like a clueless teen in a high-pitched, annoying voice. I do think she wears too much makeup... but, she can do whatever she wants with her face.

Monthlyfavourites
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Monthlyfavourites »

I am really over her updates regarding her recent love pursuit... For someone who portrays themselves as an independent woman who is not obsessed with "finding a man", She sure does over- share her love interests, complete with screenshots of their "witty" convos and what she's planning on wearing on their date. Nobody fucking cares that your guy had a business call and blahblahblah !!!!!!! Besides, I think it's completely disrespectful to share something like that on Instagram .. I would be furious knowing someone I was starting to date feels that our intimate conversation should be largely available for all of Instagram users to see, I really hope she's letting him know any time she shares something.

ilovedxb
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovedxb »

where does she share all this personal details? i missed it

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

Nur is on HSN as a blogger/guru. She isn't selling anything but rather is adding her 2 cents to the product presentations.

She looks good, her face doesn't look heavier, but it looks like she's gained some weight.

I've enjoyed her, but she doesn't make videos that much anymore and when she does I just pass over them.

becca
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by becca »

I really like her videos.I just wish she would post a little more often.

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

No trash thread for Nur?

I haven't watched her in years but I'm just wondering if she still bitches about everything with a hollier than thou attitude.

J_Kudos
Stalker
Stalker

Post by J_Kudos »

emailmspat wrote:if she wasn't a tramp, she would of had a man at the age of 27, i mean still messing around with men who are strays. I knew you would hawk this board. LOL.
It seems I'm a little late to this post, but it kind of struck a nerve so I wanted to reply. Not sure what it is you have against Nurberxo, but I just want to tell you its not validated. I'm her ex, and I'm not a "stray". My guess is you are jealous, or you're bitter... because not only is she more beautiful than you, but as far as I can tell from the bitter comments you left, she more pleasurable to be around. Nur doesn't need me to defend her whatsoever. In fact, I'm sure she's above responding to such negative comments. We broke up over 2 years ago and haven't really spoken much since, but the fact that I still check up on her and felt compelled to respond to this post should be more than enough proof to show that not only does she not "mess around with strays" because I'm sure this isn't the behavior of someone in that category, but that she also commands the respect and adoration of the people in her life especially her love interests. How many women can say that their ex still holds them with such high regard years after their breakup? Not many and most definitely not you I'm sure. But do you know why? Because she has high standards for the people in her life. I hope I put the notion that she "messes with strays" to rest.

As for your description of her as a "lame, lifeless turd" if that's your interpretation of "genuine, strong, graceful, and pretty much a better person than you" I'll take that over " jealous, petty, ignorant and cynical" any day. Someone who would take the time to post the things you have, would be lucky to amount to even half the woman she is, or achieve the attention of a guy who measures up to half the man I am.

xsparklex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xsparklex »

She seems OFF like dealing with some sort of mental illness to me. I know she is not relevant anymore but I just had an exchange with her on Instagram. She went off on a rant about how people were "emotionally abusing" her by DMing her asking for advice and sharing their entire life story and issues with her. Which okay I can get its a bit much but EMOTIONAL ABUSE? Like she was legit MAD and felt VIOLATED. She had like an hour long story about this. I messaged her saying "..why not just ignore it instead of getting so worked up?" She proceeds to say this to me:
Did you watch all the way through? I’m not worked up, it’s my sense of humor. Why should I ignore it instead of creating boundaries. Have you ever dealt with shit in your life. Do you just ignore it? You’re asking me to be quiet and weak. If that’s what you do, that’s your issue, don’t project it onto me. I also wonder if you understand how abusive it is to tell someone to ignore something they’re not willing to put up with. That’s called emotional abuse. You have no right to tell me what to address and what to ignore. It’s very controlling and it’s very abusive. If you have a problem with it, unfollow. I don’t respect your way of thinking.

Like WOMAN do you live in the real world!? Why is she talking in parables? I've dealt with a lot of mental disorder patients and she writes like someone with schizophrenia or something! Not even shading her like legit concerned. She also blocked me after I unfollowed her.

kadams
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kadams »

It's funny I noticed something was off about her recently and I googled to see if anyone was noticing it too and I see the post above, so I must not be the only one. I actually have always REALLY liked her, but lately, something is just "off". Not sure if anyone caught her recent live when she talks about interviewing a PR firm. The story could've been told in 5 minutes, but she was so overly elaborate of the details of how "boss" she is and how well she read the room. This particular live just came off like she was/is on an ego trip, but also something about it screams insecurity. I don't know what's going on with her or maybe I'm just seeing something that was always there and I was blind to before. I still like her and will watch, but she seems a bit aggressive lately..

Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 117308 »

Wasn’t she preaching how empathic she was years ago?
Last edited by 117308 on Wed May 26, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 117308 »

I genuinely feel like she is super unhappy... she preaches about how content and at peace she is in life but she has a short fuse, will embarrass people publicly, judgmental and just negative. She's so quick to just lash out at everything even things that aren't negative at all, I don't remember her being at all like that when I watched her years ago... girl, if you're at peace, none of the shit you bring up would bother you at all... just sayin' lol..

she is the kind of person you have to walk on eggs shells around

gossiplover1998
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiplover1998 »

117308 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:58 am
I genuinely feel like she is super unhappy... she preaches about how content and at peace she is in life but she has a short fuse, will embarrass people publicly, judgmental and just negative. She's so quick to just lash out at everything even things that aren't negative at all, I don't remember her being at all like that when I watched her years ago... girl, if you're at peace, none of the shit you bring up would bother you at all... just sayin' lol..

she is the kind of person you have to walk on eggs shells around
THIS. I had to unfollow because of her recent story. Someone asked very politely if she had any recs of places to go in California and she replied by saying "Just checked my bank account and I don't see any deposits from the California office of tourism." Can't believe how rude she has become because I used to like her a lot. She also likes to throw the word pick me girl around a lot which rubs me the wrong way and she honestly comes off as one.

gossiplover1998
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiplover1998 »

I know she disappeared from the internet for a while but I followed her on Instagram for a while until recently. She is very aggressive and quick to anger despite saying she's super happy and content. I don't know if she's always been like this or if it's just more obvious because Instagram stories are more off the cuff than Youtube videos. She likes to post innocent DM's from followers and embarrass/tear them down when most of the time they are harmless comments or even polite questions. I'm not sure if she's trying to put on a bad bitch persona or if she's really just delusional but it's very off-putting and I finally unfollowed.

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

Longtime follower of hers and loved her back in the YT days. Ditto what everyone else mentioned. She almost comes across as being unhinged on IG??
I don't care how happy/content/successful she claims to be....and she's a smart girl so she knows how to sugar coat things...but she definitely has some deep rooted issues.

Return to “Nurberxo”