jultsikkk
Lurker
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:46 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by jultsikkk »

Did they change Laylas name to Layla Bird? Maybe because Carlie used the same middle name for Lenny? First saw shays mom use Layla Bird in her birthday post and I have seen grandmothers post using #LaylaBird 🤷🏼‍♀️

leggy
Talker
Talker
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:28 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Post by leggy »

jultsikkk wrote:
> Did they change Laylas name to Layla Bird? Maybe because Carlie used the
> same middle name for Lenny? First saw shays mom use Layla Bird in her
> birthday post and I have seen grandmothers post using #LaylaBird 🤷🏼‍♀️

I am pretty sure it is just a nickname.

leggy
Talker
Talker
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:28 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by leggy »

Casey posted a nice message wishing Kayli a Happy Mother’s Day but only called her a friend, not a wife. I’m probably reading too much into this but it seems pretty telling to me.

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 1:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by A_L_M »

I am so out of the loop but I just watched the latest vlog and all of the kids look so grown!

User avatar
Tea4Tube
Learner
Learner
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by Tea4Tube »

They've changed so much. I think it's safe to say they are inactive at this point. Without debating opinions and religion, can we agree that switching from LDS to a book written by a physic medium seems to be a pretty drastic change for Kayli?

On a different note, the kids are growing so fast and Casey's/Logan's families are the ones that I'll occasionally watch now. I genuinely want to see Kayli feel more happy and fulfilled.

User avatar
Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by Presence »

If Kayli is reading a book written by a medium, I think that indicates the passing of her grandmother has affected her quite deeply.

Jjjbbb6
Stalker
Stalker
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by Jjjbbb6 »

Kayli’s sister posted her coming our story. At the end she talks about how Kayli was supportive of her and basically told her that this would change nothing. Sounds like it meant everything to her teenage sister who was in a very low place at the time.

User avatar
Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by Amanda »

What on earth has happened to Kayli’s face? She looks completely different & not in a good way. She’s aged 10 years :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Camh88
Stalker
Stalker
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by Camh88 »

Where’s the dog, Rosie? :(

User avatar
tar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 18615 times
Been thanked: 22525 times
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by tar »

It is thread title time posters.
Any suggestions?

vivian946
Stalker
Stalker
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:58 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by vivian946 »

Brailee seems to be moving through boyfriends so fast. She was with a red haired boy Dawson a couple years ago, then was with the long haired boy, Lakai, for a good amount of time and she seemed to be head over heels in love with Lakai. Judging from her social media, they broke up a few months ago and then she was with boy called Daxton. Now it looks like she's broken up with Daxton and went to homecoming with a boy called Carter.

thehashslasher
Learner
Learner
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by thehashslasher »

They bought Brailee a Range Rover, lol. Seems a little much for a first-time teen driver. Also, thought they were broke.

Edit: NVM guess it's a used 2008 model

beautifulmuskox
Debater
Debater
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:15 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 36 times
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by beautifulmuskox »

vivian946 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:06 pm
Brailee seems to be moving through boyfriends so fast. She was with a red haired boy Dawson a couple years ago, then was with the long haired boy, Lakai, for a good amount of time and she seemed to be head over heels in love with Lakai. Judging from her social media, they broke up a few months ago and then she was with boy called Daxton. Now it looks like she's broken up with Daxton and went to homecoming with a boy called Carter.
I rather she is a regular teenager with an inconsequential string small relationship than saddle herself with a long-term boyfriend and acts like an adult thinking she is ready for a mormon marriage and babies at 19.

leggy
Talker
Talker
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:28 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by leggy »

I agree. It is much better for her to experience life and love like that and not settle down so young like she probably feels is the way it is.

And yeah where is Rosie?

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 1:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by A_L_M »

The wedding video on instagram <3 so precious, Kayli did a good job :respekt:

User avatar
tar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 18615 times
Been thanked: 22525 times
Contact:

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=41147 :lolly:
Last edited by tar on Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add link

Locked

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”