Celebs/Famous People You've Met

BoomShaka
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by BoomShaka »

When I was really young, I went to this thing in London with my family and a bunch of celebrities were there. Alexandra Burke came right up to the rail and everyone was shouting her name and she signed a bunch of people's things, but I had no clue who she was lmao. Plus I was really small so I was pressed up right against the rail and she was a few inches away from me.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

all time low twice
jeremy mckinnon and neil westfall from a day to remember
jimmy carr
aleksander with (norwegian pop artist)
adam elmakias

some youtubers ive met are
mirandasings
ijustine
tomska

and the band real friends, cassadee pope and matthew lewis walked past me once
carrie fletcher
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

bluehawaii19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bluehawaii19 »

I've never met any celebrities but have come into the vicinity of Oprah back in 1995 at Walt Disney World. She was filming a segment for her show at The Jungle Cruise. I looked over and told my family it was her and no one believed me until they noticed the cameras and the security.

A few years ago, I again was at Walt Disney World getting ready to ride Big Thunder Mountain. I requested the back of the train so while I was waiting to get on the ride, the train pulls in. I notice two young women and two young men. The women were Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen. I comment to the person I am with that I think it's them and one of them turns to me and smiles, then they leave. When we finish the ride (we sat in the same seats as they did), we hear everyone talking about them being in the park.

Several years ago, I was at JFK waiting for a connecting flight and overhear on the intercom that they paged "James Franco." I have no idea if it was the same James or not but still kind of neat.

Finally, last summer, the filmed Crimson Peak for a day in my city. I didn't visit the set as I was out of town but some of the stars were there (sadly no Tom).

moonavenue
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by moonavenue »

I meet Chris pine, demi lovato,imagine dragons, 2 of the little mix girls, nick Jonas and some famous basketball player.

All of them were pretty nice but the guys from Imagine dragons were extremely nice.

proinsiascassidy
Learner
Learner

Post by proinsiascassidy »

I've met Naomi Grossman (Pepper from American Horror Story), she was very nice and took a picture of my VIP badge.

Also Jeffree Star (back when he was a musician, like, 2012/2013). Tall as all fuck. Don't remember much else.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I've Facetimed with Lana Del Rey twice and have spoken to her on the phone before as well. These days, she mainly does shows in California (particularly SoCal) so I haven't had a chance to see her in person in years, but I have quite a few friends who live in the LA area and attend her shows often. A lot of times she'll agree to get on the phone with someone if a fan asks her too, and that's what happened in my cases.

She's very very sweet. When I spoke to her on the phone (not on FT) we spoke for 15 minutes and she was asking all sorts of questions (Where I was from, how old I was, basic stuff) and she promised the next time she toured she'd come to my city for a show and we'd formally meet. Doubt she remembered, but when she announced tour dates recently, sure enough my city was on there! Super stoked to see her again next year.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I think the most widely famous person I've met is Randy Fenoli from Say Yes to the Dress (and Randy to the Rescue). I was lucky enough to hang out for a while and get a few cocktails with him. He was super lovely :love2:

Greeting
Learner
Learner

Post by Greeting »

Channing Tatum

Return to “Celebrity”