I sleep terribly

AllyBee
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I sleep terribly

Post by AllyBee »

Wish I could get 7-10 hours sleep, well I probably could if I put my phone down lol.

Have you had your iron levels checked? You might be low on iron.

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

IA, go get your iron/B12 levels checked!

porkbun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by porkbun »

I agree! Get your blood checked. my mom had the same problem and found out she had low iron. she was surprised because that's not something that happens to her. but she feels like herself again after starting an iron supplement.

Fairy_Queen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Fairy_Queen »

yes, try to renew your mattress or pilows, cuz I recently learned about memory foam mattresses.. and come to local mole to touch and try them - since you'll try it, you'll never want to sleep on anything else - they are just super comfortable, soft and attractive! the main disadvantage I found in it - they are quite pricely... the one I tested was around $1000... so I currently saving some earnings to buy one!
by the way I've found this guide about mattress as the budget picks - https://www.talkaboutsleep.com/best-mat ... nder-1000/

also, sleeping too much time is not so good. it's depends on how old are you - for me is fine to sleep 6-8h per day, if I start sleep more - I get up tired, and I really dislike it

also, having sex at the morning or jerking out can improve your daily experience/mood/performance etc :tu:

Dora34
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dora34 »

For a good night's sleep, the place where you sleep is very important. Therefore, it should be comfortable and convenient.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I’m struggling with my sleep recently. I stay up really late and as a result I can’t function or do anything when I wake up

Return to “Sleep”