What did your school bully turn into?

badgal

What did your school bully turn into?

Post by badgal »

Ok so these three lovely and charming characters were total shits to me at school from age 11-16. To be honest they still give me a shiver up the spine now more than ten years later. They were part of a bigger group that enjoyed picking on me but these three were definitely the worst. I don't know what they do in life now - and tbh I don't give a shit - but I thought I'd show you what they look like nowadays, just for lolz:

What did your school bully turn into? Story or photos please. (Extra points if it involves facial tattoos ;) )

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What did your school bully turn into?

Post by TrixieMattel »

I had loads ( :( )

One ended up dropping out of school, got a girl pregnant at 19 or 20 and is now a dad. He makes money by betting on football matches. :rofl:

Tsubaki
Informer
Informer

Post by Tsubaki »

I wish I had some juicy stories about my bullies but no. My bullies grew up and we reconciled. Maybe I was played and am "too nice for my own good", in the words of my friends... but we were all pretty stupid when we were young. I was always the quiet and sensitive child so it didn't take much to make me cry. I needed a lot of toughening up to do.

My high school bullies turned out okay in junior and senior year. Although we weren't all that friendly, we respected one another enough to get along in class... and they were fairly cool. One of them got pretty hot after high school and now she's married. I'd love to show you a picture where she looks an actress on a red carpet (it was probably her engagement party) but I want to keep myself anonymous as much as possible, and I wouldn't want to plaster her here like I'm putting her photo up for the wall of shame.

There were a couple of nasty girls in their own clique that had things coming their way. I wasn't victimised by them but they were probably nastier within their own group than they were with outsiders. So much drama, it'd be a wonderful reality TV show. Pregnancies and abortion, plastic surgery and flaunting their designer goods -- it's all in there for an MTV show. One of the girls is pretty insta-famous and I suspect she's living beyond her means. She's not popular enough on instagram to get loads of luxury brand sponsors, neither is her family or boyfriend wealthy.

Post by Guest »

Ew.
The mean girl ended up getting pregnant ( during the school year ) and having an abortion ( but told everyone that she just * lost * the baby when she actually DID have an abortion, not that i'm against it, but srsly the truth was going to come out so why not just be honest )
The other mean girl just hangs around a bunch of losers who dropped out of school and do drugs//smoke//do nothing all day and get horrible tattoos & get pregnant + post about her " bae " on facebook and how great her relationship is and then 3 months later complain about him and post dramatic song lyrics :rofl:

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

This is hilarious! I found out that one of the girls that harassed me in middle school turned out to be a teen mom and dropped out out of High School. Karma is a bitch.

CeceDrake
Informer
Informer

Post by CeceDrake »

i recently found out that the guy who teased and bullied me mercilessly through elementary school has passed away. i don't even know what to think about it. my best friend from school messaged me to ask if i knew what happened, i hadn't even heard about it. and then everybody i knew was talking about how sad it was. I feel like i should be sad, but moreso for his mother and siblings. like yeah, it's a terrible thing when somebody dies young but he was a fucking jackass to me. :\ how would you guys feel if you found out the same news about your bully?

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

I have a story about the victim of bullies. There was a girl in my class at school who was bullied all the time because she was from a very poor family, was shy and a bit nerdy. She is now utterly gorgeous, has a dream job and is married to a gorgeous celebrity (obviously I can't say who) who worships the ground she walks on. She is friends with writers, actors and artists and I have even heard people thank her in their award ceremony acceptance speeches. I have honestly never been more pleased for someone in my life. She isn't bitter about the bullying because she says it spurred her on to make something of her life. The main girl who bullied her is now a frumpy barmaid so ha!

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

CeceDrake wrote:i recently found out that the guy who teased and bullied me mercilessly through elementary school has passed away. i don't even know what to think about it. my best friend from school messaged me to ask if i knew what happened, i hadn't even heard about it. and then everybody i knew was talking about how sad it was. I feel like i should be sad, but moreso for his mother and siblings. like yeah, it's a terrible thing when somebody dies young but he was a fucking jackass to me. :\ how would you guys feel if you found out the same news about your bully?

Tbh I wouldn't care. I know that sounds awful, but my bullies were awful people to me for no reason other than to be a dick. The bullying got so bad that my family was threatening the school with a lawsuit (Lol) because they did nothing about the bullies other than giving them a light slap on the wrist. I feel sorry for the child of one of my bullies because it seems that his mother is still just as immature and stupid as she was back then :roll: Won't be surprised if he turns into a bully too.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

CeceDrake wrote:i recently found out that the guy who teased and bullied me mercilessly through elementary school has passed away. i don't even know what to think about it. my best friend from school messaged me to ask if i knew what happened, i hadn't even heard about it. and then everybody i knew was talking about how sad it was. I feel like i should be sad, but moreso for his mother and siblings. like yeah, it's a terrible thing when somebody dies young but he was a fucking jackass to me. :\ how would you guys feel if you found out the same news about your bully?
My bully died cliff diving. I was honestly indifferent about the news (found out through FB). To me he was 100% a bad person. I saw some posts from friends of friends saying they'll miss him and stuff and his mom made a video about the dangers of the place where he drowned (but honestly, it was 100% his choice to go cliff diving) so I can understand that it's sad for his family. But I don't feel sad for him.

Rapists and murderers were all once innocent children before but after they died or get jailed, no one 'should' fee bad... Bullying is a crime in my eyes and can affect someone for the rest of their lives. I don't know how many stories I've heard of people doing self-harm or having eating disorders or anxiety or self-confidence issues that affected their every day lives because of bullies.

My bully was a complete piece of *^&( to me and many others and I didn't even think of him since he dropped out of high school so why should I feel sad in any way of his death -- especially since he was an idiot that decided to go cliff diving (his friend who was with him also died). I don't feel happy either. I honestly feel indifferent since his existence is of no importance to me. Thankfully his bullying towards me wasn't as bad as it was towards others. I wonder if the other people he bullied actually feel happy. I wouldn't blame him. When I hear news that a rapist or murderer died I feel like of relieved that a terrible person is no longer causing more harm. Probably worse victims of my bully may feel the same way about his death.

I have had worse bullies so I searched them up but couldn't find them on facebook and I kind of suspect they're homeless somewhere. If I find out they died I'm not sure if I would feel happy or indifferent again.

Post by Guest »

There was one guy who pinned me up against a wall and ripped my necklace off my neck. I never said or did anything to him. He is in jail for armed robbery now.

There were a group of girls who acted vile to anyone who they thought they could intimidate (including me). Some of them are stay-at-home mothers now. The meanest girl of the group seems to be doing quite well, which I admit annoys me a bit. She was awful.

Hazel
Informer
Informer

Post by Hazel »

The same happened to me. She used to bully me at school and then cyberbully outside of school. Then she passed away a few years later and I didn't know how to feel about it. Like you said, it's sad but people were saying what a kind and lovely girl she was and that made me angry cos she was so nasty to me

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

For the most part my bullies all kind of grew up and stopped acting like the hell spawn little shites that they were when they were nasty to me. I do recall passively confronting a couple late in high school ( I was in a school where we were all together k-12. Some schools are different ) and they just kind of wanted to pretend that none of it ever happened, probably out of embarrassment.

I do know that one girl who was an utter bitch to me was put on the sex offender list for having nudes of her go around the school. Another girl went to an ivy league school and ended up having multiple mental breakdowns, which didn't surprise me because she was batshit crazy in consequence for being so smart. I also ran into a guy who was a jackass to me about my appearance in middle school and when he saw me, his jaw dropped. That was so satisfying, I can't even.

Oh and the other day I crossed paths with a girl from school who was incredibly rude and prissy, and she ballooned to a horrendous weight. Call me a fat-shamer if you want but I couldn't help but laugh like the wicked witch of the west with my friend when I was far away enough. She was a narcissistic, elitist asshole. Fuck that bih

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

RoseHammer wrote:For the most part my bullies all kind of grew up and stopped acting like the hell spawn little shites that they were when they were nasty to me. I do recall passively confronting a couple late in high school ( I was in a school where we were all together k-12. Some schools are different ) and they just kind of wanted to pretend that none of it ever happened, probably out of embarrassment.

I do know that one girl who was an utter bitch to me was put on the sex offender list for having nudes of her go around the school. Another girl went to an ivy league school and ended up having multiple mental breakdowns, which didn't surprise me because she was batshit crazy in consequence for being so smart. I also ran into a guy who was a jackass to me about my appearance in middle school and when he saw me, his jaw dropped. That was so satisfying, I can't even.

Oh and the other day I crossed paths with a girl from school who was incredibly rude and prissy, and she ballooned to a horrendous weight. Call me a fat-shamer if you want but I couldn't help but laugh like the wicked witch of the west with my friend when I was far away enough. She was a narcissistic, elitist asshole. Fuck that bih

One of those same things happened to me. In High School I had a guy completely blow me off, mainly because of my appearance, and now years later he's blowing up my inbox on Facebook wanting to take me out :rofl:

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

One of them ended up knocking someone up at 20 and is now a dad. He got fat and has no job.

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

She is unemployed and got knocked up. Shocking :roll:

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

My bully happened to be the boy next door. He was the alpha male of the kid group when we were growing up, and for some inexplicable reason, 10 year old me had a crush on him.

Anyway, after I hit puberty, we started making out. After a while when I refused to do anything more, he started being mean to my brother. He influenced my brother's closest friends in a toxic way, and that really hurt us. He and my little brother were close friends when they were kids, and as we grew up, they drifted apart.

He was mean, vindictive, and a total social climber. He was also mean to his mother.

He's married now, to a girl who was hot, but has now taken to dressing conservatively. He is also father to a little girl.

Also he got fat, so hah. Not that I'm a fat shamer, but he was such a prick.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

It's ok to not give to shits when someone horrible to you passes; you don't have to feel bad for not feeling bad for them. They never inspired any kind of endearment, so why should they expect you to feel sad when they pass? You lost nothing good.

It is not ok, however, to openly be like YASSSSS BITCH IS DED NOW. If you do feel it, you keep it to yourself. Unless that person is on the same level as Hitler, being gleeful over their deaths should be between you and the universe and no one else.

At least that's my 2 cents.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Stay at home mom trying to sell her MLM shit

Return to “Education”