Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Disney Vloggers and Distwitter Part 2

Post by gluckgluck9000 »

razorroman wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:45 am
mainejeff wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:36 am
Who knows what is real and what isn't with these vloggers....but I do like his presentation skills. His videos are very watchable and we don't have to watch him chomp down food like certain other vloggers. I guess that I really didn't pay attention to his pronunciation of words.....I have noticed that Kyle P is the worst when it comes to pronunciation skills though. In his newest video he pronounces Hagrid....Haygrid.....numerous times. Has he never seen the Harry Potter movies?
Sorry, tops for me was PCDEv’s vlog where he showed some off property hotels and called the Hampton Inn and Suites (Sweets) but called it the Hampton Inn and Suits... as if it were a hotel and menswear store.
For the non-live streamers, I don't understand why they just can't look up how to pronounce a word correctly if they aren't sure how to pronounce it. It doesn't take much effort at all and it should be a part of the research process of bringing a review to their audience in the vlog.

Mark3x
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mark3x »

gluckgluck9000 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:57 am
razorroman wrote:

Sorry, tops for me was PCDEv’s vlog where he showed some off property hotels and called the Hampton Inn and Suites (Sweets) but called it the Hampton Inn and Suits... as if it were a hotel and menswear store.
For the non-live streamers, I don't understand why they just can't look up how to pronounce a word correctly if they aren't sure how to pronounce it. It doesn't take much effort at all and it should be a part of the research process of bringing a review to their audience in the vlog.
Yeah Kyle also uses dumb words like "ex-specially". Clearly not a MENSA candidate.

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan »

Jojo followed Kyle, left Disney to do the Youtube full time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbBtazf-65U

Shadee91762
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shadee91762 »

I said it before I think Kyle would be much more successful creating Onlyfans content. Someone msg Adam to give him Daphne's digits 🤭

Shadee91762
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shadee91762 »

gluckgluck9000 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:06 pm
TheSocialD wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:42 pm

Think this is this why he films "Disney After Dark" from his closet?
Yep. He also mentions that he lives 60 miles away from Disney, when in fact he's only around 40 miles away. However, he does mention that he only does friends with benefits and he states that he never brings them home(which makes sense too if he lives with his mom). So if he's out for a booty call and spending the night there, then I could believe the 60 miles away from Disney claim, as one of his "associates" may live about that far from Disney.
I've seen those videos of him standing in a closet on my feed but I had no idea what it was about. And wassup with those 24/7 streams he runs?? How full of himself is he?? And filming in a closet gives off crackhead-ish vibes to me. I'm not saying he's one but that just seems odd or like something someone with a few loose screws might do

Dab2754
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dab2754 »

Shadee91762 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:45 pm
I said it before I think Kyle would be much more successful creating Onlyfans content. Someone msg Adam to give him Daphne's digits 🤭
In every video he takes of his shirt or films himself in the pool, he's not as cute as he thinks he is and the chest hair is just gross.

For someone who was gifted a free stay in a deluxe resort, he was constantly whining about the room size and that he's used to bigger room. He is a spoiled brat.

Shadee91762
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shadee91762 »

adfan wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:39 pm
Jojo followed Kyle, left Disney to do the Youtube full time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbBtazf-65U
He looks like a furry 🍍

iatpl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by iatpl »

TunaNoodle wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:10 am
TunaNoodle wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:51 am

She's posted a Q&A today which will likely answer some of her income questions - she's pretty open about it. If I recall correctly from previous vlogs, they both graduated from Engineering - he worked in the industry for quite a while, she got out pretty quickly. I think she had a clothing line, and now this coaching gig. He quit just a few years ago and joined her as a coach as well.

ETA: she says in this vid that her engagement/wedding ring is from Birks. Based on the size, and the brand, that ring is about $50K (Canadian) so we can reasonably conclude that Andre at least, had plenty of money before they even got married.
*architecture, not engineering.
HERE is the tea on where Angie Bellemare's money comes from. Angie does in fact do very well as a Beachbody coach (and "fun" side note: while she says that she does YouTube "for fun", it's actually the primary source of new recruits for her downline). She has said herself that she brings in around $1m a year solely from that. However, that is not enough to cover their lifestyle.

Andre is the source of the rest. His parents founded Farm Boy, that grocery store that they're always shopping at. They built it up into a large chain of stores before selling it for $800 million CAD and retaining a 12 percent stake in the company. The "corporate job" that Angie "retired" him from was at Farm Boy corporate where he was being groomed to take over the business. Bottom line: Andre is the heir to a family fortune that likely begins with a $B.

As Angie has alluded in her vids, the "cottage" and the Ft. Lauderdale house belong to Andre's parents.

This is all publicly available information that anyone can piece together. I would feel less bad about sharing it if her business model were more ethical. As it is, she's selling her recruits a lifestyle that they cannot realistically afford through Beachbody alone, while NOT being that transparent about the inherited wealth that makes it possible.

gluckgluck9000
Learner
Learner

Post by gluckgluck9000 »

Dab2754 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:06 pm
gluckgluck9000 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:33 pm

Yes, I think that's one of the true reasons she wears the hat. She also has pretty long bangs, so that naturally hides it as well. She's never commented on her age and comments in the comments section about her age get deleted rather quickly, so that pretty much confirms she is indeed 43.
She was born March 2nd, 1978 so yes 43 indeed. Why so secretive about your age though? She looks good for her age, nothing to be ashamed of.
Exactly - she looks at least 10 years younger than her actual age and that's a win in my book. There's more evidence pointing towards my botox theory lately. In the latest video she posted from Sea World, she's not wearing a hat in the intro and when talking, you can see wrinkles near the top of her forehead, but nowhere near the bottom half. The bottom half of her forehead straight up looked frozen, which looks very strange to me and makes me think she had some injections there.

TheSocialD
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheSocialD »

Dab2754 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:59 am
Shadee91762 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:45 pm
In every video he takes of his shirt or films himself in the pool, he's not as cute as he thinks he is and the chest hair is just gross.

For someone who was gifted a free stay in a deluxe resort, he was constantly whining about the room size and that he's used to bigger room. He is a spoiled brat.
I feel like a lot of these YouTubers are acting entitled with the DVC member gifted rooms they're getting. This is purely a COVID effect and nothing more as I'm assuming those DVC points were going to expire. I bet those gifts will stop once things begin to normalize.

TheSocialD
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheSocialD »

gluckgluck9000 wrote:
razorroman wrote:

They're probably just lazy... although not as lazy as the live-streamers (they don't even have to edit).

gluckgluck9000
Learner
Learner

Post by gluckgluck9000 »

TheSocialD wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:47 pm
Dab2754 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:59 am

I feel like a lot of these YouTubers are acting entitled with the DVC member gifted rooms they're getting. This is purely a COVID effect and nothing more as I'm assuming those DVC points were going to expire. I bet those gifts will stop once things begin to normalize.
I definitely think it's an effect of that too. I've noticed in a lot of their vlogs that they say it's their first time staying there or their first time eating at places on property, even though they've been to the parks much longer. The pandemic situation has driven more views to their channels, and consequently, more YouTube money, which in turn are allowing these visits.

gluckgluck9000
Learner
Learner

Post by gluckgluck9000 »

TheSocialD wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:49 pm
gluckgluck9000 wrote:

They're probably just lazy... although not as lazy as the live-streamers (they don't even have to edit).
I've always though the same too about the live-streamers. They find an audience where they can get donations from and then just walk through and pretty much do the same thing more or less on every stream.

Satisfactualpat
Learner
Learner

Post by Satisfactualpat »

Baylakebabe wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:08 am
Recently watched an LBV TV video and aside from being a bit more charismatic than Resort TV, it was ok. I think I’m finding Maria to be a bit pretentious (what vloggers aren’t really) but realized she uses the DAS pass for rides. Anyone know what her disability is?
She has some sort of back issue I believe? She mentioned it on an RTV1 stream when people kept asking how they were using the FP line.

MeredithVotes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MeredithVotes »

gluckgluck9000 wrote:

This is why I cut back on watching Ordinary Adventures. I noticed that Peter always mispronounces words, particularly foods he claims to be a "connoisseur" of. I kept find myself yelling at the screen, "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SAY IT!" I also stopped watching their live streams because it I thought they were being kind of mean to each other. They say mean or rude things to each other, and then pass it off as teasing or move on to the next topic, even when one of them looks upset. It just rubs me the wrong way and I wonder how often they fight when cameras aren't rolling.

And oh my gawd I will scream if another Disney vlogger screws up macaron (the delicate French/Italian cookies which are so adorable) vs macaroon (the dense shredded coconut cookies that can look like a famous Disney mountain) and Macron (the president of France).

MeredithVotes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MeredithVotes »

I'm curious to see how the Disneyland announcement about the Magic Key will be received by the Disneyland Youtubers. How many will throw hissy fits? How many will say that Disney is betraying them? Who will say it's a slap in the face to long time devotees?

gluckgluck9000
Learner
Learner

Post by gluckgluck9000 »

I am so glad to that this thread has returned!

I actually have some news from the past few months to share. Tom Does Disney got arrested again back in April of this year(and actually just did an inmate work program a few days ago). Two counts of false imprisonment and one count of domestic battery by strangulation against his then girlfriend. He spent a couple of nights in jail and $7000 bail was posted. I always thought something was off about that guy, but now this just confirms he's a total creep. I can't make this stuff up either, as the Polk County clerk of court records and sheriff's inmate page corroborate my findings, mugshot and all. I actually wish it weren't true, because I kinda feel bad for all of his subscribers that think he's a great person, when in reality, he has a criminal record for some pretty serious charges.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”