Danielle Carolan: No class but spin class - Part 5

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan: No class but spin class - Part 5

Post by buzzinnn »

Can’t believe she said saying the N word is having a different opinion. Lmao does she think before she speaks? Yet she still chooses to hang out with them.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

buzzinnn wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:29 pm
Can’t believe she said saying the N word is having a different opinion. Lmao does she think before she speaks? Yet she still chooses to hang out with them.
where did she say that?? she's an idiot...

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Just dropping this off here how different she looks when it’s not her posting the picture or video lol. Those bras don’t even fit her, and definitely doesn’t have that flat stomach she claims she has. And then again she doesn’t photoshop her pictures so she says. 🗣🗣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DSOGB
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DSOGB »

Apologies if this has already been discussed (if course this website takes forever to load and update— you know the drill) but was that “hey” video not just a humble brag of her trying to say she has a “bigger influence” than she thought?? I saw it as her trying to act sorry and defend herself but still adding in some way to seem like she is hot shit.. I love the comments tho as they all ROAST her!!

lushmoon13
Talker
Talker

Post by lushmoon13 »

Wow..danielle turned off the likes/dislikes and the comments of her video. last time i checked her likes were 1.2 and her dislikes were 1.1. she said herself in the video she wasn't going to turn off the comments and this bitch turns them off lmao!!!

this is the downfall of her and its so hilarious

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

She has lost so many subscribers but not on Ig. weird.

I’m so tired of the I’m human, I make mistakes, and I’m learning. Do any of you remember when she did the video of the google phone right after she did a what’s on my iPhone and got tons of hate. Later she made a video apologizing and said I make mistakes I’m still a teenager. Grow up sweetie.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

i dont get how people are saying she's made mistakes in the past, and not everyone is perfect. Danielle has been making mistakes often. If it was one I would've let it slide, but no theres a pattern.

& everyone thinks brooke is going solo, Brooke said shell never drop GOG. She feeds off her subscribers to have a successful podcast.

opeigossipedagain
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by opeigossipedagain »

Cases rising in FL... Dani girl going out all the damn time... two week social media break...
anyone else thinking there’s a chance she finally caught the virus & she can’t film/vlog bc she has to finally ~actually~ be quarantined?

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

opeigossipedagain wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:01 pm
Cases rising in FL... Dani girl going out all the damn time... two week social media break...
anyone else thinking there’s a chance she finally caught the virus & she can’t film/vlog bc she has to finally ~actually~ be quarantined?
No she doesn’t want to show her face on social media because there are over 700 comments telling her that what she’s done is not okay, and over 500 people following the page where she’s been exposed for being racist, and an idiot during a pandemic. Tbh, I’m done watching her after someone said she went up to a group of frat guys saying that dumb people waste their time watching her do stupid things and she makes money. She paints this different persona in her channel, but off it she swears she’s cool . If you listen to her in other peoples podcasts she shows her true colors. Saying she doesn’t care about school, that she heavily drinked in HS etc. she’s fake! & I’m glad she’s finally getting exposed.

lushmoon13
Talker
Talker

Post by lushmoon13 »

can someone pm me hte link to the discord? i had it open in a tab but cleared my history and cant find hte link on the page again? :(

t1redofth3scammer5
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by t1redofth3scammer5 »

can someone pls give me the discord link?

zombieguts7
Learner
Learner

Post by zombieguts7 »

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Okay I know there's a discord but it moves way too quickly for me to actually be able to catch up. Deets about KD dropping her?

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Has anyone seen Ryan’s little sisters vsco? That girl goes out and doesn’t wear a mask. She’s even at a bar and her friend is wearing a mask but she’s not. I bet that’s why Danielle doesn’t take covid seriously because of her wack ass boyfriend. LOL he ruined her career.

lavenderpenguin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lavenderpenguin »

Any thoughts on the video Danielle posted a couple days ago?

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

gooroosphailin wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:14 am
Okay I know there's a discord but it moves way too quickly for me to actually be able to catch up. Deets about KD dropping her?
agree. Not a huge fan of discord too.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

Hii, new here :)
I watched Danielle for 3 years maybe and I really liked her college vlogs, she always looked so put together, so productive and I always wondered how she can juggle yt and spin class on top of her studies. :? But then she posted travel vlogs to Athens in the middle of a pandemic only to see her friend and boyfriend and she wasn't even honest about them,her racist behavior and her "apology" videos were awful, so scripted not honest at all and I just couldn't watch her anymore so I unsubsribed. She come as a fake person who is only like this in front of the camera when in reality she talks trash about her subscibers so I lost all respect for her and think that she is not a genuine person and doesn't deserve to have a platform.
Also her new I am back, I changed video also fake like her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is locked. Continue here: viewtopic.php?p=4429189#p4429189 :bkiss:

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”