Taylor Nicole Dean #4

Mirzaf
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #4

Post by Mirzaf »

I literally do not understand what all these pretty girls see in Jonny. The man looks like a ball of fermented pizza dough. Probably the roughest 34 I've ever seen
:angel:

ScorpionKitty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ScorpionKitty »

I don't have sm so is there any updates on her life? Is she still living in a downfall and blaming others or is she clean and getting her shit together?

bubblybubb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblybubb »

As far as I can remember from looking at her Twitter a few days ago, she said on December 30th that she will be returning to YouTube that evening and uploading a video, but looking at her YouTube now confirms that that was again a lie :D

She was in the hospital a while ago because of heart problems, but it seems like right now she's clean.

mynamemaybeamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

cheezupie wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:05 am
so she relapsed again (how many times has it been now?). I have a feeling it had something to do with Jonny having a baby recently.
she promised yet another video that was just processing and bas going to be uploaded in a few hours and disappeared yet again.
she seems to be hanging around a questionable crowd again.
how does this mess of a human still even have any followers?
Playing devil's advocate here just about the addiction/relapse part- Recovery is not linear at all, and opiate addiction is insanely difficult to get even somewhat under control. It's commendable that she is trying enough to be relapsing instead of just straight using. That may sound ridiculous to anybody who has not experienced addiction, but it is very true.

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”