Megan the WAG | General MeganHeartsMakeup / Megan Parken Part 2

Tothebottomofit
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Megan the WAG | General MeganHeartsMakeup / Megan Parken Part 2

Post by Tothebottomofit »

I haven't watched her in Y E A R S, and haven't even read this thread yet (about to!) but...oh my GOD. She randomly popped up in my feed and I didn't know she had a boob job and clicked on it because im noset to see how she was doing... wow. She changed so much, not in a good way. She looks cracked out now. She also sounds like such an airhead. Looking forward to going through this thread and seeing what yall have seen in the recent past!

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

She was so incredibly awkward in her latest Q&A when she was answering “what do guys think about your fake boobs?” When she was like “and in terms of seeing them naked, I only care about what one guy thinks about that” like she sounded like an embarrassed high schooler talking about their first boyfriend. She’s insufferable.

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

She is so vain. All she talks about is how to look sexy, have sex, and make men like you and have relationships.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I'm not kidding when I say I roll my eyes every single time Megan posts a video. They're pretty much ALL the same thing - her fake boobs, sex, dating, guys guys guys, Hello Fresh. Every time I see her video titles I'm like "just stop" lol.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She's going to find aging very difficult.

Her whole existence evolves around her appearence and guys wanting to have sex with her. :roll:

What happens when you're no longer young and your looks fade? What is left to offer when you haven't matured or developed the skills to have a proper grown up relationship?

I hope she doesn't end up like one of those older women that's still flirting with young guys when she's 40 because she cant let go of how desirable she was to douche bags when she was young....

She has already began to ruin her appearence with unnecessary surgeries and she is still so young! And all the partying she apparently does won't help either...
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Sorry duplicate post!
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

One of her videos got recommended to me and WOW I cannot believe how much she's changed from 2012. I found her through the Beauty Smartie Showdown on Seventeen and her room tour video. I always thought she was a little naive (mainly due to her parents and the way she was raised), but overall she was a pretty girl- it's sad seeing all the alterations she's done to herself.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Ugh. What is up with these girls who all wear bikini tops that do NOT fit them??? But okay, Megan "i Didn'T gEt BiGGeR bOObs, jUsT sHaPed tHeM!".

Seriously ... how does she prevent her bikini top from just flipping up? Does she have steel nipples that clamp down on the fabric? :roll:
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Naija21 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:36 pm

She made another video about sex, dating, relationships, and what guys really think about her fake boobs. She spent the entire video constantly playing with her hair and staring at herself at the viewfinder like a mirror like most of her other videos. The horse teeth veneers, unnecessary lip fillers, and obsession with 'deep connection' with guys shows her parents should've kept an eye on her during high school.

Imagine working your ass off to provide for your children with a nice comfortable lifestyle and one of them ends up like this.

Doesn’t she still use daddy’s money too? There’s no way her nonexistent views are able to keep her and her lifestyle afloat. She’s so lucky they still finance her despite turning out like this now. Must be nice. She still does nothing but party all the time??

Secretpopstar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Secretpopstar »

Noticed she follows Andre Burakovsky on IG and has been liking and commenting hearts on his photos, he follows her back and has liked 1-2 photos, so she’s back to trying to get on that NHL train!

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Wow, haven't posted here in years but one of Megan's videos was recently recommended to me on YouTube and I was shocked at her appearance. I don't ever want to knock people for getting plastic surgery, people can do what they want with their bodies, but she's an example of plastic surgery gone wrong. The lip fillers look awful and painfully fake, the huge veneers look ridiculous and remind of Hilary Duff's horse teeth from way back in the day and her boobs are stupidly huge now, she didn't need a boob job. She looks like a Barbie doll now and not in a good way: platinum blonde, huge fake lips, huge fake boobs, fake tan, her head looks disproportionate on her body :( it's sad because she was a pretty girl, she didn't need work done.

After that, I went on a little spree of watching Megan's old videos that I probably hadn't seen since I was a teenager and her parents gave her way too much freedom. Justin was going on their family vacations when Megan was barely in High School, she was alone with him waaaayyy too often at only 15 years old. There's even some old date vlogs she still has up where they go out on a boat together (alone obviously) and go to a restaurant on a water, like who does that at 15? Lmao.

mint chocolate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mint chocolate »

Any word on if her sister Molly is still with the football player boyfriend?

Gabbyblake
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gabbyblake »

No Molly and Sam are not together anymore, in fact, he is MARRIED to Cami Jo which, I’m confused, when did that happen? I opened IG one day and they were engaged and then opened it again and they were married. I feel like I missed a whole chapter.

I suspect there was some serious drama between Molly, Sam and Cami Jo. Does anyone have any information?

Return to “Megan Parken”