Niki FLOPtrepeneur with Pillopuffy Lips and Gabi Cinco de Scabi DeMartino - Part 18

Gossipguru153
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Niki FLOPtrepeneur with Pillopuffy Lips and Gabi Cinco de Scabi DeMartino - Part 18

Post by Gossipguru153 »

Does anyone else notice the women that tend to get the most amount of plastic surgery date or marry the UGLIEST men. I’m sorry but Collin is hideous. I’m sure he’s a sweet guy but he’s not attractive at all. Why is Gabi obsessed with this idea of perfection when she’s dating that????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Niki FLOPtrepeneur with Pillopuffy Lips and Gabi Cinco de Scabi DeMartino - Part 18

Post by GivemeCoco »

I found this twitter thread from an ex fancy baby and am losing my goddamn mind
tldr; gabi served her
link to thread

screenshots
Gabi's tweet that started the harassment
Gabi's done this to other fans as well
following harassment
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Lyha
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lyha »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:11 am
tldr; gabi served her
link to thread

screenshots
following harassment
What the hell is this?
English isn't my mother tongue but if I'm not mistaken Gabi basically put an official complaint on a "fancy baby" (sorry I can barely write this down without laughing) right?

What do you guys think Niki and Gabi will be like in 10 years? It doesn't look good, seriously.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Lyha wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:06 pm
GivemeCoco wrote:
tldr; gabi served her
link to thread

screenshots
following harassment
What the hell is this?
English isn't my mother tongue but if I'm not mistaken Gabi basically put an official complaint on a "fancy baby" (sorry I can barely write this down without laughing) right?

What do you guys think Niki and Gabi will be like in 10 years? It doesn't look good, seriously.
Yes.
the claims are basically Gabi saying this fan threatened her life, texting her after asking her to stop, sending people her way to harass her, and stalking her. All of which seem to be not true at all. That fan was invited to the fancy sleepover
which is why she would have her number, she asked for proof of the texts and received none, she has a friend who lives in Bethlehem as well as living in PA herself, and has paid to go to additional meet and greets.
Remember the youtuber fastweb who heavily implied having to remove their gabi exposing videos because they were sued? She's not afraid to pull up with a suit
also that time Gabi said she would send some money to a fan who had a house fire and then turned around and lit her ass up with accusations and calling her a liar
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Lyha
Learner
Learner

Post by Lyha »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:51 pm
Lyha wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:06 pm
GivemeCoco wrote:
tldr; gabi served her
link to thread

screenshots
following harassment
What the hell is this?

Yes.
the claims are basically Gabi saying this fan threatened her life, texting her after asking her to stop, sending people her way to harass her, and stalking her. All of which seem to be not true at all. That fan was invited to the fancy sleepover
which is why she would have her number, she asked for proof of the texts and received none, she has a friend who lives in Bethlehem as well as living in PA herself, and has paid to go to additional meet and greets.
Remember the youtuber fastweb who heavily implied having to remove their gabi exposing videos because they were sued? She's not afraid to pull up with a suit
also that time Gabi said she would send some money to a fan who had a house fire and then turned around and lit her ass up with accusations and calling her a liar
I didn't know that. Looks like Gabi has a lot of skeletons in her closet lol
Why is she so fake? It's pathetic.

It's just like her style and aesthetic, I never understood how she's having a role model like Audrey Hepburn but behaves like Paris Hilton (she's also an idol of her, I know). Or how she wants to have a Grace Kelly kinda style but ends up looking like she's wearing a Disney costume for kids. She is not fancy, not classy, uneducated, vulgar, tasteless. She is not a fancy princess, she's a botched brat.

gurufollower1
Talker
Talker

Post by gurufollower1 »

Those designer things being sold have to be fake... right? I'm in the business for a Chanel bag and I've never see a boy bag for only $500.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Scami demartino and the 1000 fake lawsuits
Her whole shop is fake shit being sold as if it’s authentic or horrible diys

Don’t know about Niki.. she’s too boring

glittertorres
Informer
Informer

Post by glittertorres »

I haven’t really posted here in a while but I just watched Niki’s music video and actually really liked the song. It’s not like groundbreaking but as far as you tuber music goes I thought it sounded pretty basic mainstream media. The video quality was really good imo too but the weird trying to be sexy is a lil too much for me.

imabitterbitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by imabitterbitch »

Back in November, I googled a bag Gabi had posted to her "antique shop". I was just curious if it was really vintage/worth that much and the pic she used was stolen straight from someone's poshmark listing. I wonder if she just used the photo or if she bought that bag and sold it for a higher price. Either way, her shop is scammy and I can't believe people buy from her. Not to mention most, if not all, of her items aren't even antique.

kerokura
Learner
Learner

Post by kerokura »

glittertorres wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:29 pm
I haven’t really posted here in a while but I just watched Niki’s music video and actually really liked the song. It’s not like groundbreaking but as far as you tuber music goes I thought it sounded pretty basic mainstream media. The video quality was really good imo too but the weird trying to be sexy is a lil too much for me.
I agree, the song was alright and the video looked nice. I hate HATE the font choice for the album art/merch tho. I'm happy she's thriving.

Alex posted promoting the single but gabi didnt and that made me sad. If my sister came out with something new I'd be promoting it so hard!!

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

LOL Gabi got called out for using filters on her face in her videos in their new assumptions video and she gave the most BS response ever :rofl: She kept looking down too like she was embarrassed she got caught. Deadddd.

beepboppbop
Learner
Learner

Post by beepboppbop »

Oh Gosh the new video. Gabi looks HORRIBLE it keeps getting worse!! Her eyes are not even at all. Niki looks....interesting but compared to Gabi :? I couldn't even focus on watching the video.

Niki's new song is actually pretty good, I do enjoy a lot of their music.

EDIT: Oh gosh when she got called out for it her whole body language changed

alreadyannoyed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alreadyannoyed »

I hate Gabi's new short eyebrows so much. They don't fit her face at all and it doesn't help that she fills them in so sloppy.
You'd think having a camera on you and taking selfies all day would make you realize how bad your make up looks

Stressiana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stressiana »

littlejxo wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:56 pm
LOL Gabi got called out for using filters on her face in her videos in their new assumptions video and she gave the most BS response ever :rofl: She kept looking down too like she was embarrassed she got caught. Deadddd.
I was going to comment this!! She made up some hilarious excuse saying she does it because she hasn't seen anyone make vlogs using instagram filters yet and it's a "new thing" shes starting!l...........girl LMFAO

shes also rude for not promoting Nikis single, so I was glad when in this video Niki edited it to interrupt one of the questions and promote her song. Shes probably pissed nikis came out before her.

And yeah I couldnt believe how rough she looked in this vlog. swollen and just......too "fillered"

idkwhattoputhereok2
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhattoputhereok2 »

beepboppbop wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:34 pm
Oh Gosh the new video. Gabi looks HORRIBLE it keeps getting worse!! Her eyes are not even at all. Niki looks....interesting but compared to Gabi :? I couldn't even focus on watching the video.

Niki's new song is actually pretty good, I do enjoy a lot of their music.

EDIT: Oh gosh when she got called out for it her whole body language changed
Yes even her fans said she looked high or drunk because she didn't look all there in the eyes... and her lips look permanently curled up now

idkwhattoputhereok2
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhattoputhereok2 »

Maybe I'm a prude but I thought it was really lame how Niki had her nipples showing in 80% of her video on 2000s brands but said she couldn't turn around in her bikini because she didn't want to be demonetised lol. Just watched it yesterday

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

viewtopic.php?p=4330413#p4330413
accidentally made two of them because the site is so slow, my browser disconnected but i'm taking care of it
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Return to “Niki and Gabi”