voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

Post by moonlightpixie »

^Become an instagram thot.She knows how to do this well.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

reactionfaction
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by reactionfaction »

Does it bother anyone else how smug she is when she gets in a relationship...

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Post by hurricanebianca »

reactionfaction wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:55 am
Does it bother anyone else how smug she is when she gets in a relationship...
I knowwww... And I tend to notice that every other youtuber/influencer who gets into a new relationship keeps it quiet, and everything is pretty much business as usual, but Becca will let everything revolve around a new relationship. Is there even a single of her latest instagram posts that doesn't mention her 'gorgeous boyfriend'?
Why would you vlog a private birthday getaway??? Even the thumbnail looks way too intimate.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

screams desperation to me

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

How come very time she gets a new bf she posts pictures of her heavily edited butt on IG? Come on love,we all know you don't look like that :s

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

omgwtfbbq wrote:Anyone else remember from before her break - her insisting her blonde hair was natural? And then that it 'naturally' went darker? Or am I just going slightly nuts?
Omg yes of course!!! I'm 2 years older than her I think and back then I watched her to practice listening skills for English because she basically spoke like a freaken alien and she'd never bling on camera. Haha.
At that time I believed her very very religiously, dunno why. I remember crying at her absence and illness many a years ago, and she came back with a completely different colour. This colour change happened a couple times, nobody buys this Becca.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

gracelev18
Learner
Learner

Post by gracelev18 »

Someone on instagram asked her what she's studying and this was her reply

'I'm doing mental health and psychiatry, training to be a counsellor and therapist!❤️'

as someone who is actually training to be a mental health professional, there is no such thing as a 'counsellor and a therapist' they are different terms and therapist can refer to a lot of different roles. Also it bugs me so much that she constantly says 'psychiatry', there is no way she's studying it you need a medicine degree! (which you can't get from home, where she says she's studying) i remember seeing her argue about this with people in the past. Makes me feel like she isn't actually studying it at all and making it up???

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

gracelev18 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:45 am

'I'm doing mental health and psychiatry, training to be a counsellor and therapist!❤️'

as someone who is actually training to be a mental health professional, there is no such thing as a 'counsellor and a therapist' they are different terms and therapist can refer to a lot of different roles. Also it bugs me so much that she constantly says 'psychiatry', there is no way she's studying it you need a medicine degree! (which you can't get from home, where she says she's studying) i remember seeing her argue about this with people in the past. Makes me feel like she isn't actually studying it at all and making it up???
Good point. I definitely don't think she's being completely honest about what she's studying. She's definitely talking it up. Like you're saying, she can't be studying psychiatry. Psychiatrists are actual doctors. Also, where I'm from, you have to study psychology to become a mental health professional/therapist (if I interpret these terms correctly), and how on earth would you get such a degree online??
Is it normal to get an online degree in the UK? Because where I'm from, that's only something you can do for things like A levels or post-qualifying education.

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

hurricanebianca wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:20 am
gracelev18 wrote:

Good point. I definitely don't think she's being completely honest about what she's studying. She's definitely talking it up. Like you're saying, she can't be studying psychiatry. Psychiatrists are actual doctors. Also, where I'm from, you have to study psychology to become a mental health professional/therapist (if I interpret these terms correctly), and how on earth would you get such a degree online??
Is it normal to get an online degree in the UK? Because where I'm from, that's only something you can do for things like A levels or post-qualifying education.
You can indeed get a degree (or equivalent) through distance learning - i.e with The Open University.
Studying mental health or psyCOLOGY (hun we all know you're no doctor) is believable, but the idea of someone becoming a counsellor and/or therapist without significant contact time right from the get-go or work placements is really fucking unlikely.
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

hurricanebianca wrote:
gracelev18 wrote:

'I'm doing mental health and psychiatry, training to be a counsellor and therapist!Image'

Lol! Everyone these day can claim they are rocket scientist just by having a science online degree that lasts only 1-2 years! I don't buy it. She definitely doesn't go to classes at a university. I think she's using an online module. Don't get me wrong it's good that at least she is trying to do something other YouTuber (and finally learn something) but she needs to stop lying that she is that smart woman who got into a uni and will get a psychology degree. She won't be able to start her own business and have clients with an online degree

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Can't stand how every single tweet or instagram post involves her boyfriend, the "love of her life". I'm pretty sure she let him move in with her. Has she learned nothing at all? She's known this guy for less than a year, she has no idea who he is! I get the sense that she's the type of girl who gets complete tunnel vision the second a new person comes into her life, and she's ready to abandon all her other friends - which is why we don't get to see a lot of them.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

That's how she was with her ex bf as well,she was all over him and then they broke up cause ''he was a bad person'' lmaooooo

platinumrose
Debater
Debater

Post by platinumrose »

Pretty much all her Instagram posts are sponsored.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Her instagram photos are so heavily edited. She hides her true weight,we all know she's overweight. In instagram her head seems out of proportion compared to her edited body.

allthatjazz_90
Learner
Learner

Post by allthatjazz_90 »

I thought since her and arabella aren't a thing anymore (again) she might have changed...
But really? Black undies? Under your grannies nightie? Image

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

wait,they had a falling out AGAIN? what happened?

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Question: How long is she going to milk that breast reduction surgery for youtube money? There just cannot be anything more to say about it, but she knows those videos get more views than her stale vlogs.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

hurricanebianca wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:38 pm
Question: How long is she going to milk that breast reduction surgery for youtube money? There just cannot be anything more to say about it, but she knows those videos get more views than her stale vlogs.
cause she has no original bone in her body and recycles her videos because she's stable and can't bring anything new to the table

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

she is with a new bf and has moved house. she does not post any butt pics on instagram anymore!

Return to “V-Z”