Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Am I Getting Too Personal Here?

Post by Shiro »

Heyholetsgo wrote:
Shiro wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:I don't get why being in the military keeps getting thrown into the mix when peop,e talk about dulce. There are a small group of women who serve, and serve with honor and dignity and do physical tasks just as well if not better than men, then there are some who join for benefits, because they have nothing better going on, and they are trouble starters , they bitch and whine and expect people to carry them through the bumps that many people face during their time in the military. If how dulce acts on YouTube and with her fans is any indication of her real character or moral ethics, she is part of the second group. And before anyone jump down my throat, I'm an active-in- community military wife who HAS to mingle with those women.
And you know what, I get the quarter life crisis thing, but she doesn't seem to be making any kind of change. She is still phony as fuck, she is still buying a bunch of unnecessary shit, she is still pissing away the money she could be using " to help others " . Quarter life crisis is real, she is not.
Finally someone who sees through her bs video. I don't get how anyone could watch this and actually take her seriously. I can't believe she emits this fakeness in a video where she's supposed to be letting her guard-down and be more down-to-earth. I really don't think she has any hope of changing her bs ways.
I know right ? I think if anything, her shopping is catching up to her and her bank account,she is probably having fights with Jesse or something along those lines
Lmao I bet thats why shes stressing out, hah! I can totally see her covering it up with this "mid-life crisis" crap. Now that you mention it though, I did think it was weird that she specifically mentioned her husband in the video. Like... why would she feel the need to say it wasn't that specifically? Might just be shes having marital issues. Then again its Dulce we're talking about here- girl has got all sorts of issues.

As far as my two-cents on the whole military thing- I 100% agree with everything you said in your posts. Ill give her credit when she goes and does something that she doesn't profit from.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

I think the opposite, she is doing this video TO GET more attention.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I know right, I find it hard to believe that the first thing that came to her mind when discussing her problem was " okay now people are going to think I'm having marital issues " and brought more attention to that possibility. Shows the depth of her " smarts "
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

ya she wants people to talk about her, wonder what's wrong with her etc, there very well might be nothing wrong with her, she just strikes me as that manipulative.

melmel870
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by melmel870 »

I know right ? I think if anything, her shopping is catching up to her and her bank account,she is probably having fights with Jesse or something along those lines
On a side note, speaking of bank account, I have noticed her video views have went down drastically compared to a few months ago. She used to average like 400k plus views per video a month, now its down to over half that. So maybe she is trying to draw her viewers back in by coming across as more 'relatable'.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

She's milking the fact that her haters love to scrutinize her and her fans love to 'relate' to her or know more about her. The whole video is a manipulative attention seeking stunt. I'm not doubting her life experience stories, but the spin she puts on them to get attention.... she's so fake. Everyone struggles with figuring out who they want to be in life - even in adulthood.

Minor note - I can't stand how she is staring at herself in the view finder... girl, get over yourself :?

Return to “Dulce Candy”