Babyjo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hair growth?

Post by Babyjo »

Hi Girls!!

I've been using the Lee stafford treament 'for hair that never grows past a certain length' and would recomend it to anyone who want's to start growing their hair! It took about two months for me to see a difference but It's so worth it!

I thought maybe people could post some tips in here or recommened good hair growth products.

Has anyone ever tried hairfinity before?
:love2: :HK:

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Hair growth?

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Never tried Hairfinity, because tbh I think it's way overpriced for what it is. There are so many similar products out there for much cheaper. I used the Spring Valley Hair Skin & Nails vitamins for a while and noticed my hair growing much quicker with that. At the time I had black hair and my ginger roots were coming in so it was easy to see the new growth - I had about 3/4" to 1" in two weeks. Unfortunately I got really forgetful in taking them so idk if the growth I had would have continued at that speed or not.

sweetbunny

Post by sweetbunny »

watch these two video's. They really helped me! And NO! those pills don't work, it's all a scam.
These two video's helped me a lot and the second video really helps you understand why your hair doesn't grow and what easy steps you can take to make it healthy looking and grow longer.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

jessidoll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jessidoll »

I'm trying to grow my hair out too! I got a bad haircut and really would like to grow it super long. I feel like the Hairfinity stuff is total BS. Can't you just take biotin?

fingo9
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by fingo9 »

We all dream of having beautiful, long and silky hair. But hair growth varies among people, with some having relatively fast growth and some having normal or slow growth. Sometimes growing hair can be a distant dream because of dandruff or hair fall issues. Either ways, we are always on the lookout for ways and trick and tips and techniques t boost hair growth
here the tips for maintaining the hair growth-
Hair growth cannot happen overnight

Make scissors your best friend

Don’t shampoo every day

Condition your hair every time you shampoo

Apply oil regularly

Take supplements and proper diet for your hair growth
This simplest thing which are help full for your growing hair

ylharaS
Learner
Learner

Post by ylharaS »

Any recommendations for someone who hasn't had so much as a trim (like a real trim by someone other than my depressed self in my bathroom at 3am) in over five years? Do I just shave it all off at this point because it is dead from so many angles? Obviously I'm terrified of haircuts and change and IDK what to do now. I love my hair the length it is but I KNOW it needs a CUT but IDK how much will have to go and I'm scared ha ha

also can this count as my second introduce yourself post

iamthewoman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by iamthewoman »

Tips for pixie cut grow out needed

InterwebsCousin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by InterwebsCousin »

I find the easiest way to retain growth and help with the growing phase is eating loads of iron packed veggies and fruit.

Green smoothies- make sure to take vitamin C when drinking to aid in iron absorption.
You can’t ever stop a good kiikii :rofl:

bohoho
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bohoho »

Massage could help. At least, it helps me :tu:

Return to “Hair Care”