Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki Hadidn't and Gabi Soft-Bore Demartino - Part 16

Post by pinkcoconuts »

sleepmon wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:03 pm
Niki's latest IG has her looking like she just snorted a couple lines of coke in the backseat of the car and during her high thought it would be a good idea to post them. She only looks good when Nate takes her photos.

Can someone please explain why the upper part of her upper lips are like that? I know there can be scar tissue buildup from the filler but doesn't that usually just make the entire lip protrude out from the side profile? Is it like a bad injection site or are her lips reacting to something.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

pinkcoconuts wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:08 pm
sleepmon wrote:
Niki's latest IG has her looking like she just snorted a couple lines of coke in the backseat of the car and during her high thought it would be a good idea to post them. She only looks good when Nate takes her photos.

Can someone please explain why the upper part of her upper lips are like that? I know there can be scar tissue buildup from the filler but doesn't that usually just make the entire lip protrude out from the side profile? Is it like a bad injection site or are her lips reacting to something.
I could be wrong but it looks like her real lips are way too thin to handle the amount of filler shes injecting into them so it has nowhere to go but settle above her top lip.

Halloween_Cheeto
Talker
Talker

Post by Halloween_Cheeto »

Screenshot_20200228-015806.png
Screenshot_20200228-020701.png
People are discussing Colin not caring and Gabi being a liar. Glad we're not the only ones who can see this.

Also am I the only one who enjoys Colin's interludes? They're pretty nice. He actually doesn't have a bad personality and I enjoy watching him WAY more than Gabi.

He seems down to earth and cool. Gabi is so far up her own butt, so egocentric, she's very very hard to watch.

As for names......"Niki Not Used To Anything and Gabi Gabster Gabentines Gabmas EVERY holiday is about me DeMartino."

How much you wanna bet this dumb cow is going to have a St. Gabi's Day Party.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sofiajamotea
Talker
Talker

Post by sofiajamotea »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:32 pm
Am I the only one who thinks this whole conversation is ridiculous af?
Like youre not as famous or relevant as you think you are ladies....
& maybe youre dating the wrong kind of guys if you legitimately believe they would care about social media climbing. Stop being sugar mommas and date guys with actual established careers maybe so they wouldnt have a reason to use you? Lmfao

This reminds me of when Niki did that model Tinder experiment and she said that it probably won't work because she's famous... Like 20-30 year old guys on Tinder are watching Niki & Gabi... These youtuber's egos baffle me.

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

Gabi really needs to figure out her self esteem issues. It’s so obvious that she constantly talks about how confident and happy with her appearance she is because she’s actually really insecure. I can’t get over how weird her relationship is too and how incompatible they are. I’m kinda scared for Collin he can never leave that relationship Gabi would go fucking insane it would be worse than when Jerry broke up with Niki.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lunabaxter
Talker
Talker

Post by lunabaxter »

YUP! You guys are good! Sydney was definitely Collins ex

Wow how I wish she'd expose him. I can't stand cheaters and the fact that Gabi acts like their relationship and the way they got together is so romantic..I can't. Actual barf.

lunabaxter
Talker
Talker

Post by lunabaxter »

After some more digging it may not be Sydney she posted this in February 2015

and Gabi and Collin started dating July 2015. So either her and Collin were on and off or it was another girl after Sydney

Lyha
Learner
Learner

Post by Lyha »

lunabaxter wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:19 am

Wow how I wish she'd expose him. I can't stand cheaters and the fact that Gabi acts like their relationship and the way they got together is so romantic..I can't. Actual barf.
The fact that she never felt the need to expose Collin and get famous over it is actually a good thing. This girl has probably moved on and honestly, good for her! Don't you think? ;)

I hope she's happy and well.

PS: I don't understand how Collin and Nate can tolerate their girlfriends. Sometimes Nate shows some signs of irritation but that's it. They might have deep issues themselves or like someone said before, it might be a case of sugar mommas. Don't know. But I can't fathom how you could have feelings for people like that. The twins don't even love themselves! It's all a quest for identity, because of the fact that they are, indeed, twins. I think something was overlooked during their childhood. Sorry for the bad psychology lmao

lunabaxter
Talker
Talker

Post by lunabaxter »

Halloween_Cheeto wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:18 am
Screenshot_20200228-015806.pngScreenshot_20200228-020701.png

People are discussing Colin not caring and Gabi being a liar. Glad we're not the only ones who can see this.

Also am I the only one who enjoys Colin's interludes? They're pretty nice. He actually doesn't have a bad personality and I enjoy watching him WAY more than Gabi.

He seems down to earth and cool. Gabi is so far up her own butt, so egocentric, she's very very hard to watch.

As for names......"Niki Not Used To Anything and Gabi Gabster Gabentines Gabmas EVERY holiday is about me DeMartino."

How much you wanna bet this dumb cow is going to have a St. Gabi's Day Party.
Yeah tbh Collin has a decent personality - like a silly guy you'd like to be friends with. I think the reason why we feel like he's disingenuous is because of the whole "prince charming" "Romeo" act Gabi places on him bc we all see through that. He's a regular guy who's into adventure, gaming, sex jokes and liking pictures of half naked women on Instagram. He's not that different from the rest of the male population, he's a normal guy. Which is why we find him to act fake but that's Gabis fault. She's the one trying to make him into something he's not and tell her whole audience he's that way.

lunabaxter
Talker
Talker

Post by lunabaxter »

Lyha wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:37 am
lunabaxter wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:19 am

The fact that she never felt the need to expose Collin and get famous over it is actually a good thing. This girl has probably moved on and honestly, good for her! Don't you think? ;)

I hope she's happy and well.

PS: I don't understand how Collin and Nate can tolerate their girlfriends. Sometimes Nate shows some signs of irritation but that's it. They might have deep issues themselves or like someone said before, it might be a case of sugar mommas. Don't know. But I can't fathom how you could have feelings for people like that. The twins don't even love themselves! It's all a quest for identity, because of the fact that they are, indeed, twins. I think something was overlooked during their childhood. Sorry for the bad psychology lmao
I don't understand either. I can see Collin tolerating Gabi a little better because she basically molds herself into whatever she thinks he'll like (like going on adventures, hiking, camping, being hypersexual...all things she didn't do with Brandon btw or ever mention she liked before Collin) but with Niki it's different because it's all about her, shes way too insecure and really doesn't care about Nate and his feelings. Nate 110% looks soooo irritated by Niki all the time. I'm sure he loves her bc they've been together for a while but I also think he may be tired of her. If he were to break up Niki they would destroy him. Especially with how vicious Gabi is and how she came for Jerry. I'm sure he's scared I mean his job is filming for Niki and Gabi and I'm sure Niki and Gabi would make sure he doesn't work with any of their big youtuber friends if he breaks up with Niki. I think he's just waiting for her to break up with him so he doesn't have to do it. (Which I doubt bc we all know Niki can't be alone) It's just a weird dynamic I know opposites attract but they have absolutely NOTHING in common and no chemistry.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

I think the lighter hair looks kinda pretty!
It'll be interesting to see how she looks completely blonde imo

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:19 am
I think the lighter hair looks kinda pretty!
It'll be interesting to see how she looks completely blonde imo
What the actual f is she thinking when she is outlining her lips?ew

jellyxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by jellyxoxo »

I feel like these girls only know how to steal styles from celebrities, such wannabes.

Niki 'stop comparing me to billie, im bella thorne now'

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

Shouldn’t gabi have a little more class than to sit there with her arms up and talk to a doctor like that?
Her squealing and overexcitement made me cringe so bad too

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

cheekie wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40 pm
Georgiagd13 wrote:
radishes wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:41 pm
lunabaxter wrote:Also, Collin really didn't seem to care when Gabi was telling him about what happened to her. I read a comment that said he was yawning, making jokes about it and smiling. Maybe he just knows Gabi lies all the time and thinks she's just doing it for views? Or maybe he just genuinely doesn't care. He doesn't come across genuine to me AT ALL. I feel like the main reason this relationship has lasted so long is because of the lifestyle Gabi provides for him. Traveling, opportunities, nice house. Shit he wouldn't be able to afford on his own. I really wish his ex girlfriend (the one he cheated on to get with Gabi) would make herself known, I really want to know how long they were together, what he was like with her, what she looks like. Does anyone even have a slight clue as to who she may be?

Ok I did some digging and there’s a chance it’s this girl? https://mobile.twitter.com/sydneyrosem But no photos or anything I could find, just going off of some old tweets from 2014.

Collin retweeted this

Idk if it’s her but maybe some of you detectives can dig more haha.

Here ya gooo
Is it ok to post about people who have nothing to do with youtube tho? I dont wanna break any rules here..

She’s really pretty and seems like a truly happy person. Really sucks Collin put her through cheating tbh.
I went through her pictures and she looks like Alisha Marie and I can’t unsee it.

On another note, I was going through Nikis videos from 2016 and man, I feel she had more personality and connected with her viewers compared to now.

i went on her insta and she’s a horse girl.
(nothing wrong with that, just the complete opposite of gabi)

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:34 pm
pinkcoconuts wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:08 pm
sleepmon wrote:

I could be wrong but it looks like her real lips are way too thin to handle the amount of filler shes injecting into them so it has nowhere to go but settle above her top lip.
You're definitely not wrong. The injector I go to refuses to do this to people and the only thing she would do if they came to her is dissolve it all before adding a single drop of filler. Which by the way is what a professional would do bc it's ethically the proper thing to do and making them bigger would reflect poorly on her and Her clients are walking billboards

It obviously goes for both niki and gabi. She directly said she won't make anyone flat lipped and that if the lips are shiny and without lines they are botched.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”