wondermaven
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shay “most eligible Mormon father of 5 bachelor” Carl pt. 42

Post by wondermaven »

JSB0422 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:53 pm
Did you guys see the video Laurie posted? She shows Shay and Colette and introduces Colette as Shay's "whip"? Instead of wife? Ugh. They are definitely back together.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I really feel for Collette and understand why she would be pulled back in. If she got a divorce she would lose much of her identity and also lose close contact with the whole family. It is a really tough place to be! She is up against a lot emotionally! If they are back together, which it does appear so, it is her own choice and we must give them another chance.

How fucking rude that Laurie called her a whip and did not say her name. WTF?? Grrr!!! She said the names of everyone else! Her little passive-aggressive way of putting Collette in her place I guess.

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay “most eligible Mormon father of 5 bachelor” Carl pt. 42

Post by lmmomSD »

The new thread is locked. Can a mod lock this one and open the new one?
I can't get over what a bitch Trolltard is. I don't care if Colette dumped Shay. She was married to him for a long time, had 5 kids, and it took a LOT for her to walk away. Don't know if she went back to him or not, but she deserves more respect than that.
My ex-husband and I have been split since 2001. My former MIL still sends me birthday cards. And I saw my former FIL today when I picked my daughter up from her dad's. He and his wife both gave me a big hug. My ex was weird about it (the gloves came off once the kids turned 18) but they were legit happy to see me. That's how grownups behave. It's no wonder Shay and Carlie act so entitled.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”