Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pastelisha (Alisha) Marie, Pt. 3:

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

peepthetea wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:37 pm
and, they didn’t even like each other’s pics.

Tiff, Lauren and Mia posted together, no Alisha in sight.
Mia nor Alisha liked each others pics. Mia liked everyone else’s though.

them being in the car is alllll fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mia unfollowed Alisha on Instagram awhile ago and has yet to re-follow her, so that's probably a good indication that things still aren't good between them.

I would love to know what their friends think about the situation. It's awkward enough watching it on YouTube, I can't imagine actually being there.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

I'm trying to figure out why Alisha thought it was more entertaining to see her and Remi in a Starbucks drive thru rather than adventuring throughout Big Bear or at least the vacay house. I swear the Starbucks trip was longer than any other clip of Big Bear.

She said she was having a great time but I'm starting to believe she was out of her comfort zone. No mention of Mia, Laura or Tiffany lol. She was also dead quiet during the secret Santa gift exchange until the attention was on her side of the room (aka the ppl she is also friendly with..for now).

And then when she got home she was acting as if she had been gone for a week instead of just 2 days. Weird.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Pastelisha (Alisha) Marie, Pt. 3: "Starbies" and Shit Skinca

Post by sarstar112 »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
danny-devito wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:41 pm
sororitygirl123 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:12 pm
So weird to think Mia and Alisha are both at Big Bear on the vlog trip, but not interacting.
i think the same thing happened last year. i wonder if all their mutual friends are hoping they'll eventually make up. then again, i think last year since there were so many people on the trip, everyone kinda broke off into little groups anyway so i guess there isn't necessarily any major interaction between the two of them. still bizarre tho
It's super bizarre. Imagine how awkward it would've been if they got each other for the Secret Santa the group did.
Or if they had to be on the same team for the gingerbread contest lol. I bet Adelaine somehow made sure she didn’t pick their names out of the hat to be together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

remlosha0515 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:26 pm
ugh_as_if wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:20 pm
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:00 pm
meepersmoopers wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:40 pm
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:25 pm

Yup and they seemed to be laughing together and fine. I hope they hashed things out the night before or something. I liked them together. Much better than Remi.
:? gurrrrrlll that is NOT what i saw. I just saw them sitting awkwardly and on their phones the whole time. In Alisha’s vlog- she only vlogs herself in the car and doesnt even show that she is next to Mia. I feel like if they were joking and stuff- it would be in the vlogs to “quell the rumors”
yeah, I rewatched and you're right, its awkward. I just don't understand why they both even went in the car in the first place with each other. I wonder how Remi feels about it all.

Sidenote, I don't know if anyone else is watching Andres vlogs but I would recommend. You can see all the girls super trashed. At one point of his day 4 vlogmas Alisha is TRASHED sitting the in the front seat backwards talking to some random dude they met at dominos. You hear a lot of interesting conversation in the background lol.

around 12:10 is drunk Alisha but the whole video is pretty entertaining.
Alisha was basically flirting with the guy too which was such a good watch to see since she's always so censored. She was trying so hard and kept acting like a giggly teen with a crush.
The secondhand embarrassment was real.

Don’t know anything about this Andre guy, but that video gave me the vibe that he’s in for the drama and shade and tea and is trying to lowkey expose some of the girls? I could be totally off base though! It just seemed like he showed a lot more & a lot of different clips than any of the girls posted.
Andre is very messy. He was one of the photographers who didn’t shoot any of the black women on the dote trips. He’s also always in Adelaine’s vlogs with slick comments that she tries to laugh off

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:38 pm
Lol love how she spent a shit ton of money on this narcissistic intro and then did this super “GRaPhiC DeSIgn Is mY pASsiOn” slide at the end with an ugly transparent font that’s super close together. It totally killed it for me lol.
usually her intros for vlogmas are so cute, i have no idea why she went this direction.

Ambeezy333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ambeezy333 »

Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:16 pm
remlosha0515 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:26 pm
ugh_as_if wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:20 pm
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:00 pm
meepersmoopers wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:40 pm

:? gurrrrrlll that is NOT what i saw. I just saw them sitting awkwardly and on their phones the whole time. In Alisha’s vlog- she only vlogs herself in the car and doesnt even show that she is next to Mia. I feel like if they were joking and stuff- it would be in the vlogs to “quell the rumors”
yeah, I rewatched and you're right, its awkward. I just don't understand why they both even went in the car in the first place with each other. I wonder how Remi feels about it all.

Sidenote, I don't know if anyone else is watching Andres vlogs but I would recommend. You can see all the girls super trashed. At one point of his day 4 vlogmas Alisha is TRASHED sitting the in the front seat backwards talking to some random dude they met at dominos. You hear a lot of interesting conversation in the background lol.

around 12:10 is drunk Alisha but the whole video is pretty entertaining.
Alisha was basically flirting with the guy too which was such a good watch to see since she's always so censored. She was trying so hard and kept acting like a giggly teen with a crush.
The secondhand embarrassment was real.

Don’t know anything about this Andre guy, but that video gave me the vibe that he’s in for the drama and shade and tea and is trying to lowkey expose some of the girls? I could be totally off base though! It just seemed like he showed a lot more & a lot of different clips than any of the girls posted.
Andre is very messy. He was one of the photographers who didn’t shoot any of the black women on the dote trips. He’s also always in Adelaine’s vlogs with slick comments that she tries to laugh off
Wait, what?! He was on the dote trip? And what does he be saying? He do seem super messy though

Return to “AlishaMarie”