Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

Post by T57821 »

T57821 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:00 am
loloookay wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:51 pm
The difference is astonishing. IG post vs IG Live (of course she’s getting pissed people ask the same questions she’s answered “a billion” times...)

She is so cringe with her head bobbing in the camera and hip hop music overlay
Capture.JPG

This girl knows her angles because she clearly has so many unflattering ones which make her unrecognizable
Her lips have been seriously botched too. Her top lip is crooked.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

T57821 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:00 am
loloookay wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:51 pm
The difference is astonishing. IG post vs IG Live (of course she’s getting pissed people ask the same questions she’s answered “a billion” times...)

She is so cringe with her head bobbing in the camera and hip hop music overlay
Capture.JPG

This girl knows her angles because she clearly has so many unflattering ones which make her unrecognizable
Why does she keep her hair so yellow? She clearly has the disposable income and the free time to get her hair toned more frequently. It looks like dry and yellow like hay.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

Drop_truths wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:08 pm
She talks about guys a lot on the IG live. It’s SO obvious she’s single and not with Zack lol. I’ve noticed in the past when she’d talk about what kinda guys she’s into and stuff, people would comment saying “wait did you and zack breakup?” and she’d just ignore the comments lol
Yes! She ignored questions about her Thanksgiving plans, since she made such a big show about going to Zack's house in the past. People would start asking why she wasn't going to his family's Thanksgiving.

Unrelated, she was snippy on live when people were comparing rent prices. People weren't even talking to her, but talking to each other in the comments, and she kept reading them and saying, "I don't know why you guys are so obsessed with prices." She said she thought it was an excuse for people to brag about how much they spend on rent.

letsgetstarted
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by letsgetstarted »

That mention of price reminds me of this time I said something about the cost of her bag being a lot cheaper a while ago. I wasn’t being rude, just being old and talking about how things have changed and inflation lol. one of her friends replied and told me if I can’t afford it maybe I should shop at Walmart, and this pan head replied and laughed at him making fun of me. I was pissed. I was hurt too because I liked her and I was just trying to comment to talk to her I guess. Now look. She looks 38 with a good angle, that face is one 2400BC in RL. She has NO prospects for a man above 5’4, shes dry but thirsty, lonely, desperate, and witch faced. I’m not done, wonky lipped, fat finger, hot pocket thot. Congrats you miserable bitch. Karma has slapped the dog shit out of you and you look exhausted. I feel vindicated. Back into hiding now lol.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

“Hot pocket thot” LMAOOOOOOO

jtx0
Debater
Debater

Post by jtx0 »

letsgetstarted wrote:That mention of price reminds me of this time I said something about the cost of her bag being a lot cheaper a while ago. I wasn’t being rude, just being old and talking about how things have changed and inflation lol. one of her friends replied and told me if I can’t afford it maybe I should shop at Walmart, and this pan head replied and laughed at him making fun of me. I was pissed. I was hurt too because I liked her and I was just trying to comment to talk to her I guess. Now look. She looks 38 with a good angle, that face is one 2400BC in RL. She has NO prospects for a man above 5’4, shes dry but thirsty, lonely, desperate, and witch faced. I’m not done, wonky lipped, fat finger, hot pocket thot. Congrats you miserable bitch. Karma has slapped the dog shit out of you and you look exhausted. I feel vindicated. Back into hiding now lol.
Lol ignore her. She’s a miserable bitch. I asked her if she’s been to Austin/Houston since she’s been living in Dallas. I mean why not? It’s major Texas cities and only a few hours away. She FREAKED THE FUCK out. She was legit triggered like I’m coming for her dogs lollllll. WhY dO pEoPlE aSsuMe IvE beEn eVeRywHeRE jUsT bC iM iN dAlLaS biTcH I DoNt fUckInG kNoW!! She’s crazy af. I hope I’m not miserable like her at 35 lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

She will be alone forever. She's never going to have kids. She can't attract a stable successful man. What person with any substance would be interested in a woman who is nearly 40 and can't cook, has no hobbies, sleeps until the afternoon, has poor social skills and not one friend in the world? She freaked out when you asked her if she'd been to Austin because the truth is she rarely leaves her apartment. Has no curiosity about the outside world. She's lived in Dallas for what, a year or two? And in that time she's made zero friends and has not explored her surroundings. With the exception of not being morbidly obese she is just like the people on My 600Lb Life. But those people can't leave their homes because of their health issues. She is choosing to be a shut-in.
Her life is already at rock bottom. No friends. No boyfriend. Just endlessly being alone. Any change would be an improvement. But she's too stubborn to change. You can tell she has no one based on what she chooses to share online. Because she doesn't have friends/acquaintances/coworkers, she has no idea what normal people do. She should be embarrassed showing a life that consists of eating fast food and waking up at 2pm. The only people who would find her lifestyle acceptable are high school kids.
I can't wait to see how she handles the holidays. She's going to be raging over people asking about Zack. Is she even going to go home to be with her family or will she spend Thanksgiving eating a Walmart rotisserie chicken?

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

jtx0 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:00 pm
letsgetstarted wrote:That mention of price reminds me of this time I said something about the cost of her bag being a lot cheaper a while ago. I wasn’t being rude, just being old and talking about how things have changed and inflation lol. one of her friends replied and told me if I can’t afford it maybe I should shop at Walmart, and this pan head replied and laughed at him making fun of me. I was pissed. I was hurt too because I liked her and I was just trying to comment to talk to her I guess. Now look. She looks 38 with a good angle, that face is one 2400BC in RL. She has NO prospects for a man above 5’4, shes dry but thirsty, lonely, desperate, and witch faced. I’m not done, wonky lipped, fat finger, hot pocket thot. Congrats you miserable bitch. Karma has slapped the dog shit out of you and you look exhausted. I feel vindicated. Back into hiding now lol.
Lol ignore her. She’s a miserable bitch. I asked her if she’s been to Austin/Houston since she’s been living in Dallas. I mean why not? It’s major Texas cities and only a few hours away. She FREAKED THE FUCK out. She was legit triggered like I’m coming for her dogs lollllll. WhY dO pEoPlE aSsuMe IvE beEn eVeRywHeRE jUsT bC iM iN dAlLaS biTcH I DoNt fUckInG kNoW!! She’s crazy af. I hope I’m not miserable like her at 35 lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All that cholesterol must be getting into her brain (either that or being her age and not having any friends/a career has made her extremely bitter)

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

PrePackingPrep wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:04 am
She will be alone forever. She's never going to have kids. She can't attract a stable successful man. What person with any substance would be interested in a woman who is nearly 40 and can't cook, has no hobbies, sleeps until the afternoon, has poor social skills and not one friend in the world? She freaked out when you asked her if she'd been to Austin because the truth is she rarely leaves her apartment. Has no curiosity about the outside world. She's lived in Dallas for what, a year or two? And in that time she's made zero friends and has not explored her surroundings. With the exception of not being morbidly obese she is just like the people on My 600Lb Life. But those people can't leave their homes because of their health issues. She is choosing to be a shut-in.
Her life is already at rock bottom. No friends. No boyfriend. Just endlessly being alone. Any change would be an improvement. But she's too stubborn to change. You can tell she has no one based on what she chooses to share online. Because she doesn't have friends/acquaintances/coworkers, she has no idea what normal people do. She should be embarrassed showing a life that consists of eating fast food and waking up at 2pm. The only people who would find her lifestyle acceptable are high school kids.
I can't wait to see how she handles the holidays. She's going to be raging over people asking about Zack. Is she even going to go home to be with her family or will she spend Thanksgiving eating a Walmart rotisserie chicken?
Toothy is in Maine for the rest of the week per his IG stories. If they were still together, they would have traveled together for the holidays. He's actually traveled to a few places over the summer and recently without her. Looks like her single fake ass is spending Thanksgiving alone. It's so freaking obvious and laughable at this point that she's faking their relationship.

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

Gurugossiper80 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:37 pm
PrePackingPrep wrote:
Toothy is in Maine for the rest of the week per his IG stories. If they were still together, they would have traveled together for the holidays. He's actually traveled to a few places over the summer and recently without her. Looks like her single fake ass is spending Thanksgiving alone. It's so freaking obvious and laughable at this point that she's faking their relationship.
I’m just confused as to how HE is okay with this?? 😶 he must know right?

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:59 pm
“Hot pocket thot” LMAOOOOOOO
Looks like we'll need to start a new thread soon so I vote this as the new thread name :tu:

changliu87
Learner
Learner

Post by changliu87 »

Drop_truths wrote:
Gurugossiper80 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:37 pm
PrePackingPrep wrote:
I’m just confused as to how HE is okay with this?? Image he must know right?
Can someone please take one for the team and message him to ask him why he’s ok with Horry name-dropping him as her bf?

LuBu001
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LuBu001 »

jtx0 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:00 pm
I asked her if she’s been to Austin/Houston since she’s been living in Dallas. I mean why not? It’s major Texas cities and only a few hours away. She FREAKED THE FUCK out. She was legit triggered like I’m coming for her dogs lollllll. WhY dO pEoPlE aSsuMe IvE beEn eVeRywHeRE jUsT bC iM iN dAlLaS biTcH I DoNt fUckInG kNoW!! She’s crazy af. I hope I’m not miserable like her at 35 lmao
I remember that! I thought that she was so rude and didn't understand why she was flipping out. She should appreciate having ppl around to give her attention. That treatment towards you was definitely uncalled for.

I also cannot help but to think that she's going to turn diabetic soon with her eating habits...Her skin must be so bad from all the trash she eats--hence why she uses filters ON TOP OF layers of plastered foundation.

It's such a shame because I thought that she was more unique when she lived in L.A.--eating healthier and also exploring/discovering her own unique style, but now she's back to the trashy, suburban, mainstream, American style that she was doing in CT with her tacky nails, Walmart food, etc etc...

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

3C63B42D-2A2E-4492-854A-989501096D02.png
What kind of pointless, boring life do you have to live to post such pointless shit like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:respekt:

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Hi everyone! Please continue here: viewtopic.php?f=449&t=37121
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “Hollyannaeree”