JennaJem
Learner
Learner

Re: Jack-O-Lanternhead Hill: Halloween Party for One - Part 96

Post by JennaJem »

Caloriecounter123 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:04 pm
She’s so humble! 79C8FAE8-F170-4B6D-B5E7-0933124EDB91.jpeg
The lady for sure protests to much. She only gives attention to 'haters' because they're saying truths she doesn't want the stans to believe.

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by harperlane11 »

the JACLYN logo just reminds me so much of something that would sell in Kmart or a similar store. Like Jaclyn Smith decided to make a kmart exclusive highlighter collection.

thankyousomuch
Learner
Learner

Post by thankyousomuch »

The people begging Jaclyn for a PR package are so cringy. The amount of ass kissing for a low quality makeup product is not worth the public humiliation.

Caloriecounter123
Informer
Informer

Post by Caloriecounter123 »

360DF102-16DC-4BF1-BC5E-CB4995894072.jpeg
Interesting thought
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lurker2372
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurker2372 »

hibabyjoon wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:23 pm
nattydread wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:30 am
Re: Antphrodite's video. He explained it best about her being the "figurehead" of her brand. I also feel she is the puppet and is no Boss Bitch.....she's somebody else's bitch for sure. I agree that she is pretty stupid based on the way she tried to explain her way out of ALL her launch fuckups....you could tell she was told what to say and the poor thing is too dumb to really sell her explanations.
In the video, he talked about her wanting kids and for some reason, my intuition said she might be going through fertility treatments hence the weight gain.....plus the bad fillers exacerbate her balloon face.
The friend who will speak out this time, I believe could be Jackie. We all could see the shift in their friendship ever since Caveboy came around as well as when she started having her YesMen surrounding her. I think that is why Jackie is MIA.....
Can you explain more about this please?
Check out Antphrodite’s video :)

It’s tarot card reading so it depends on how much you believe in that stuff... but I find it entertaining. In the video he’s kinda saying Jaclyn doesn’t have full control of her own brand, which... I can agree with.
I honestly think Morphe has control of it. I can see Morphe’s next move (since everyone is tired of all these booty gurus shilling MoRpHeMoRpHeMoRpHe) to be offering their influencers their own “brands”, but selling Morphe products with just the influences name attached to it. And I can see Linda using Jaclyn as the test dummy... all my opinion but I find Morphe powerful, but... shady.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Caloriecounter123 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:04 pm
She’s so humble! 79C8FAE8-F170-4B6D-B5E7-0933124EDB91.jpeg
Why's she so bothered?

Caloriecounter123
Informer
Informer

Post by Caloriecounter123 »

Decided to show Jaclyns videos to a friend of mine who’s a psychiatrist , they answered in 4 letters EUPD

hibabyjoon
Learner
Learner

Post by hibabyjoon »

Lurker2372 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:45 pm
hibabyjoon wrote:
nattydread wrote:
Re: Antphrodite's video. He explained it best about her being the "figurehead" of her brand. I also feel she is the puppet and is no Boss Bitch.....she's somebody else's bitch for sure. I agree that she is pretty stupid based on the way she tried to explain her way out of ALL her launch fuckups....you could tell she was told what to say and the poor thing is too dumb to really sell her explanations.
In the video, he talked about her wanting kids and for some reason, my intuition said she might be going through fertility treatments hence the weight gain.....plus the bad fillers exacerbate her balloon face.
The friend who will speak out this time, I believe could be Jackie. We all could see the shift in their friendship ever since Caveboy came around as well as when she started having her YesMen surrounding her. I think that is why Jackie is MIA.....

It’s tarot card reading so it depends on how much you believe in that stuff... but I find it entertaining. In the video he’s kinda saying Jaclyn doesn’t have full control of her own brand, which... I can agree with.
I honestly think Morphe has control of it. I can see Morphe’s next move (since everyone is tired of all these booty gurus shilling MoRpHeMoRpHeMoRpHe) to be offering their influencers their own “brands”, but selling Morphe products with just the influences name attached to it. And I can see Linda using Jaclyn as the test dummy... all my opinion but I find Morphe powerful, but... shady.
Thank you dear x also who you mean by caveboy and yesman? Sorry
English is my second language🤓

HHR26
Debater
Debater

Post by HHR26 »

Why did she do a PR for this and not her death lipstick? ??? My opinion is because she new they were gross and funky.

HHR26
Debater
Debater

Post by HHR26 »

Another question why has Jeffery star never reviews her products?

HHR26
Debater
Debater

Post by HHR26 »

* Jeffree sorry

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

bitch1992 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:11 pm

I'm too lazy to watch basic bitches review her shit, can you TLDR it please?

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jack-O-Lanternhead Hill: Halloween Party for One - Part 96

Post by mellbell220011 »

Image no , Jeffree Star and Jaclyn Hill are both TRASH !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibabyjoon
Learner
Learner

Post by hibabyjoon »

I just can't stand ensing's blow up face🤢
English is my second language🤓

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

hibabyjoon wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:48 pm
Lurker2372 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:45 pm
hibabyjoon wrote:
nattydread wrote:

Thank you dear x also who you mean by caveboy and yesman? Sorry

caveman = Jordan...her man yesmen= all of her staff which consists of friends and family

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Jaclynhill1”