PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mallory Ervin Part 2

Post by PI88NK »

jliz10925 wrote:She's huge!!!! And eating ice cream. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Wow. I would think that if you got stitched up from a c section the goal would be to maybe not eat so much to pop them lol. Geez I know she just had the baby but girl GIRL get it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by freepeoplelover_ »

jliz10925 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:53 pm
guruglam689 wrote:
PI88NK wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:49 pm

Sooooooooooo I know Mallory and Kyle are not advocates for tne environment or anything and that’s no secret but....why get THIS lid AND use a straw. That’s the whole reason why this lid exists (which I know they’ve said this new lid uses twice as much plastic as the original and a straw, but anyway...it’s just so unnecessary. They annoy the crap out of me with this stuff. All their smart cup plastic use and you know Mallory just throws shit away that’s perfectly good. Geez

They come across as the people who will deny that straws do any harm to our planet and as people who contribute absolutely nothing to society.
Exactly. She would say something like "god has a plan for everything" or some bullshit like that.

Not to stick up for them, but I work at Starbucks and the purpose of those lids are so that you get the foam and coffee all in one sip

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

freepeoplelover_ wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:53 pm
guruglam689 wrote:
PI88NK wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:49 pm

Sooooooooooo I know Mallory and Kyle are not advocates for tne environment or anything and that’s no secret but....why get THIS lid AND use a straw. That’s the whole reason why this lid exists (which I know they’ve said this new lid uses twice as much plastic as the original and a straw, but anyway...it’s just so unnecessary. They annoy the crap out of me with this stuff. All their smart cup plastic use and you know Mallory just throws shit away that’s perfectly good. Geez

They come across as the people who will deny that straws do any harm to our planet and as people who contribute absolutely nothing to society.
Exactly. She would say something like "god has a plan for everything" or some bullshit like that.

Not to stick up for them, but I work at Starbucks and the purpose of those lids are so that you get the foam and coffee all in one sip
Okay but he’s using a straw on top of tnat so what’s the point lol

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Her fat is hanging over her seatbelt like a busted can of biscuits. She says she’s eating ice cream because she doesn’t have diabetes anymore, but I guess she forgot she ate donuts and peach rings while she had diabetes too.

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

Gurugossiping wrote: Anyone have a creative thread title for the next thread? This one is getting too long so I wanna make a thread with a funny title for the next one!

Mallory Ervin: Living Fully detached from her children.

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

RoseGoldie wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote: Anyone have a creative thread title for the next thread? This one is getting too long so I wanna make a thread with a funny title for the next one!

Mallory Ervin: Living Fully detached from her children.

Yesssssss, to this one!!!

MaddansMom
Stalker
Stalker

Post by MaddansMom »

Living Fully with my doofus husband and endless purchases

Return to “Mallory Ervin”