SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Dirtylittledeadbeatmomxo and Myhusbandhasnobackbonexo - Evettexo Part 5

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:31 pm
The left side has pieces that weren’t cut underneath,the right side is uneven . The hairdresser didn’t catch this when he posted it?? They teach you in cosmetology school to go back and check your work and clean it up.

85486247-19DD-4926-BC80-8887BE2730BC.jpeg
“Parece que la mordió un burro” ...I can hear my grandma’s voice making fun of her.😂

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

She just said on her vlog that Max goes to bed every night at 10pm and how every mom should have their kids on a schedule.
It was 11:15 pm where she lives and she had him on snap.
That kid is always up well after 11pm every night
8690D573-63D2-40F7-AE83-FF3285664DA9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Omg I rolled my eyes so much on that postpartum update video that I gave myself a headache. 😂😂😂

She is so full of shit, yeah sure everything is unicorns and rainbows in her household right now.

Also poor baby is literally only 3 weeks old and poor max need so much attention and all that bitch cares about is getting fucked up for content, cutting her hair and losing weight like grow the fuck up.

Post by Guest »

Losangeles24 wrote:She just said on her vlog that Max goes to bed every night at 10pm and how every mom should have their kids on a schedule.
It was 11:15 pm where she lives and she had him on snap.
That kid is always up well after 11pm every night
8690D573-63D2-40F7-AE83-FF3285664DA9.jpeg
yeah wtf not only does he not have a schedule like she claims.. where does she get off saying every mom should have their kids on a schedule.. didn’t you say you don’t like when people tell you what to do with your kid?? so don’t tell people what to do with theirs. i’m so tired of her fake perfect mom act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Could someone post what her birth update was about? I could barely get through 5 minutes with all her hand movements and that swallowing/clicking shit she does with her mouth.. her lips gross me the fuck out

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by V O L U M E »

Lmao bitch has to think about putting a gate up. We talked about putting a gate up when she bought the damn house. She claimed Max was already walking 2-3 months ago and we kept saying she needs to put the gate up asap. She's still bragging about not tearing huh. Good for you because you sacrificed your daughter's health for your vagina. She was being annoying as fuck about Ivette's nails and car. Ivette wanted to rant about us giving her shit about living with Blanca but doesn't see its for her own growth. Btw her mukbang was disgusting the amount of sour cream she eats makes me want to gag. She isn't gonna lose weight and will continue having an unhealthy relationship with food.

1lovee
Learner
Learner

Post by 1lovee »

Bored1 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:58 pm
In one of the videos they slipped and posted her address off the sidewalk curb.. With little research, found her home on Zillow price sold $470k..
Damn what’s the address lol, is it a nice house from the outside ?

alexa_1102
Talker
Talker

Post by alexa_1102 »

How many damn times is she going to snap/post about her haircut???
Bitch acts like she got a whole new makeover.
Her stupid airhead followers inflating her ego even more:
"you look so gorgeous"
"nobody can pull this look but evette"
"kim k who?"

PLEASE!!!!!!! :FU:

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

1lovee
Learner
Learner

Post by 1lovee »

alexa_1102 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:14 am
"you look so gorgeous"
"kim k who?"

Annoying af with her damn haircut! She looks the same to me! I see no difference. Maybe add some color or something.. Besides the fact that she looks like a damn 10 year old 😂😂 parece niña chiquita.

Novascotia
Talker
Talker

Post by Novascotia »

As someone mentioned before the new name should be babytastebudsxo for Blanca lmao and for Ulysses maybe something like uselesscarnalxo, haven't really thought about what his could be.

I haven't watched any of her past videos since GG wasn't working lmao, that's the only way I can even bother giving her a view 🤢

Post by Guest »

Happy_Espi wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:38 pm
Another thing that I cannot stand about this creida huevona is how she constantly stays staring at herself in the camera screen. She doesn't vlog naturally. It's always so fake and posed. Throwing in constant hair flips, nail bites, hand on her forehead, stupid ass exaggerated grin that she thinks looks cute but doesn't, puckering of those engorged leeches she has for lips. All throughout each fucking video. And her poor mom always being ignored in the
background talking and no one listens to her. I felt bad watching her. Pobre. And damn she was munching on that raspado like there is no tomorrow.
Oh gosh I couldn’t agree more with you! That’s why her videos are so boring. I can’t go to her videos for any type of inspiration bc it’s just a basic bitch w basic make up and long nails talking about her you tuber life. Like come on butch if you want the coin you have to earn it. I’m tired of seeing her bitch on twitter everyday. It’s like she posts already knowing she’s gonna get hate back because every tweet is a complaint about her haters. Haters this haters that... it’s not our fault you’re fucking boring and fake as fuck ain’t nobody vibing with a person like that. It’s funny af to she her bitching about YouTube how it’s so unfair and one time she was complaining about ABH Cosmetics “supposedly” ABH Cosmetics didn’t want Latinx and annoying ass beautyybird came out to defend Evette because ABH Cosmetics wasn’t sending her PR anymore... coming from a pretty girl -UM NO OFFENSE but I don’t get inspired by you nopal looking ass bitches that don’t know how to act. I’m glad they took they ugly asses off bc if that’s what ABH supports then I don’t want that shit lol. Can’t stand them two bitches. Blanca fat ass really need to stop being concerned about the hate comments and be more concerned about her family. It’s just interesting the way life works because they let a little money and a little fame get to their head and then they get mad when nobody’s feeling them anymore and they stop seeing the $$ come in. Honestly it’s hilarious to go on her shit and she still don’t hit 1M even

ccc000_
Learner
Learner

Post by ccc000_ »

iforcedmybabyoutxo and myhusbandtalkstosinglemomsxo

laaaazyyyyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by laaaazyyyyxo »

First time posting but I used to really like her but I cannot relate to her anymore. She is too worried about her next party, or taking pictures, but not worried about being a mom. She was ready to jump out of the house at the 3 week mark when in reality, her body isn’t ready.

Right now, Les do makeup is my favorite. She makes money, nice house, good man, and you can tell she isn’t going to get lost in trying to stay in the influencer life, and will keep being mom a priority to any picture or paycheck.

I get it, make your money honey, but don’t forget you have kids. Not even big ass influencers and celebrities forget, so Evette menos should. Not to mention the way she treats her niece, uuuuuff if that’s any indication of how she will treat Camila, I’m worried.

And to mention her saying que she could stop YouTube and still have income. Really? How? Your followers buy your shit and use your code because some of your followers still follow you and relate to you. It becomes a domino effect. Stop youtube, people feel no reason to help you by using your codes.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

1lovee wrote:
alexa_1102 wrote:
"you look so gorgeous"
"kim k who?"

Annoying af with her damn haircut! She looks the same to me! I see no difference. Maybe add some color or something.. Besides the fact that she looks like a damn 10 year old ImageImage parece niña chiquita.
Her haircut literally looks like lord Farquaad Image does she not know how a good bob is? it’s above your shoulders or shoulder length bitch that shit looks like the Dora hair do.

Also I went to her twitter and why does she sound like a little 16 yr old when she tweets . I swear if I didn’t know her age i would think she’s a high schooler there’s so much
Stupidity that flows through her brain. she makes me feel dumb af when I read them,

Dear Blanca, lol
IT’S NO WONDER YOU DONT HAVE ANY REAL SPONSORSHIPS. ALL THE SPONSERS YOU HAVE ARE THE ONES THE NEW AND UPCOMING YOUTUBERS HAVE TO START OFF WITH. You’ve been a you tuber for how long ? Dang so sad Blanca and also praising how perfect and happy your life is, is a way people cope with when they’re in denial and a cover up of when shit is really hitting the fan. Stop fooling yourself into thinking you got it all when there’s a ton shit of thingsyou wish you could be doing.

Princes Mae hit 1m with 2-3 videos posted (you have a “schedule” 2 channels no mill) sad

Lesdomakeup has a bigger following than you now. 3 collabs travels from El Paso to LA pregnant to get shit done while going through her pregnancy symptoms (you can’t even travel 3 hrs tops 1hr if you would choose to fly.... Lazy

You deserve to stay where you’re at in your career which is no where. someone who puts no effort shouldn’t be getting praised all your good at is complaining.

verarosee643
Informer
Informer

Post by verarosee643 »

hereforelchismedelete00 wrote:
Happy_Espi wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:38 pm
Another thing that I cannot stand about this creida huevona is how she constantly stays staring at herself in the camera screen. She doesn't vlog naturally. It's always so fake and posed. Throwing in constant hair flips, nail bites, hand on her forehead, stupid ass exaggerated grin that she thinks looks cute but doesn't, puckering of those engorged leeches she has for lips. All throughout each fucking video. And her poor mom always being ignored in the
background talking and no one listens to her. I felt bad watching her. Pobre. And damn she was munching on that raspado like there is no tomorrow.
Oh gosh I couldn’t agree more with you! That’s why her videos are so boring. I can’t go to her videos for any type of inspiration bc it’s just a basic bitch w basic make up and long nails talking about her you tuber life. Like come on butch if you want the coin you have to earn it. I’m tired of seeing her bitch on twitter everyday. It’s like she posts already knowing she’s gonna get hate back because every tweet is a complaint about her haters. Haters this haters that... it’s not our fault you’re fucking boring and fake as fuck ain’t nobody vibing with a person like that. It’s funny af to she her bitching about YouTube how it’s so unfair and one time she was complaining about ABH Cosmetics “supposedly” ABH Cosmetics didn’t want Latinx and annoying ass beautyybird came out to defend Evette because ABH Cosmetics wasn’t sending her PR anymore... coming from a pretty girl -UM NO OFFENSE but I don’t get inspired by you nopal looking ass bitches that don’t know how to act. I’m glad they took they ugly asses off bc if that’s what ABH supports then I don’t want that shit lol. Can’t stand them two bitches. Blanca fat ass really need to stop being concerned about the hate comments and be more concerned about her family. It’s just interesting the way life works because they let a little money and a little fame get to their head and then they get mad when nobody’s feeling them anymore and they stop seeing the $$ come in. Honestly it’s hilarious to go on her shit and she still don’t hit 1M even
She hardly does makeup tutorials anymore how does she expect them to send her products? The last tutorial she did was the baby shower one which was 2 months ago and the one before that was 5 months ago. She really has no good content. She can say she’s happy all she wants but she checked out after having the baby. You can see it.

verarosee643
Informer
Informer

Post by verarosee643 »

pln_0012 wrote:
1lovee wrote:
alexa_1102 wrote:
"you look so gorgeous"
"kim k who?"

Annoying af with her damn haircut! She looks the same to me! I see no difference. Maybe add some color or something.. Besides the fact that she looks like a damn 10 year old ImageImage parece niña chiquita.
Her haircut literally looks like lord Farquaad Image does she not know how a good bob is? it’s above your shoulders or shoulder length bitch that shit looks like the Dora hair do.

Also I went to her twitter and why does she sound like a little 16 yr old when she tweets . I swear if I didn’t know her age i would think she’s a high schooler there’s so much
Stupidity that flows through her brain. she makes me feel dumb af when I read them,

Dear Blanca, lol
IT’S NO WONDER YOU DONT HAVE ANY REAL SPONSORSHIPS. ALL THE SPONSERS YOU HAVE ARE THE ONES THE NEW AND UPCOMING YOUTUBERS HAVE TO START OFF WITH. You’ve been a you tuber for how long ? Dang so sad Blanca and also praising how perfect and happy your life is, is a way people cope with when they’re in denial and a cover up of when shit is really hitting the fan. Stop fooling yourself into thinking you got it all when there’s a ton shit of thingsyou wish you could be doing.

Princes Mae hit 1m with 2-3 videos posted (you have a “schedule” 2 channels no mill) sad

Lesdomakeup has a bigger following than you now. 3 collabs travels from El Paso to LA pregnant to get shit done while going through her pregnancy symptoms (you can’t even travel 3 hrs tops 1hr if you would choose to fly.... Lazy

You deserve to stay where you’re at in your career which is no where. someone who puts no effort shouldn’t be getting praised all your good at is complaining.
She’ll always be the bitch who never made it outta Stockton, hell she didn’t even make it 20 mins outta Stockton so she had to lie about that tooImage

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Evettexo”