Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS

Post by Cheesey »

lyddiemarie wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:23 pm
Marie_10 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:55 pm
Maybe he glossed over the Grayson topic on his video because something did happen between them but it was consensual? However things did not work out between them and they distanced themselves? Obviously he wouldn't mention that because it would be outing Grayson.
I think you're giving James too much credit here (said in the nicest way possible of course). I can't imagine him having any qualms about "outing" people, so to speak, if it were to boost/improve his public image.
If something consensual happened between the two i feel like James would have subtly let us know months ago

inadream
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by inadream »

It’s clear something actually went down between the twins and James months ago, even when it seemed like Emma and the twins were going through something they were still liking her pictures and at least acknowledging her on social media. They completely ignored James’ existence in real life and on social media (Emma did too) I mean maybe they just grew apart but I feel like it all happened too suddenly for that to be the case (also I know social media isn’t everything but they consistently liked and commented on his stuff before that). The twins’ and Emma’s friendship definitely went through something but it seems strong again. They never went back to James even before all of this like they’ve done with Emma... the twins hung out with Emma and her friends the whole time they were at Coachella and James was in the same place but they seemingly didn’t see him once

ballys404
Talker
Talker

Post by ballys404 »

I feel like Jeffree is exaggerating the interactions with Grayson to justify the way he's publicly treating him, but time will tell, I feel like if it is true Grayson would lie just because he may feel ashamed which is really sad, but maybe the receipts jeffree has has something to do with all of this. If this is true about James trying to assault Grayson this will probably fuck him up forever but I genuinely believe the twins are way too nice and forgiving to call out James on his predatory behaviour.
I obviously hope the allegations against Grayson aren't true because no one should have to experience sexual assault but then again I hope if it's true that Grayson has the courage to speak up against james to potentially save other men from being assaulted by him.

bugsby33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bugsby33 »

I just don’t see Grayson or Ethan addressing this. While it may help other victims, sexual assault victims don’t have to talk about their experience if they aren’t ready. I think it was quite dirty of James to put that screenshot out because that was a very private message. He’s shady tho so what can I say 🤷🏻‍♀️

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

bugsby33 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:14 pm
I just don’t see Grayson or Ethan addressing this. While it may help other victims, sexual assault victims don’t have to talk about their experience if they aren’t ready. I think it was quite dirty of James to put that screenshot out because that was a very private message. He’s shady tho so what can I say 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same. If it isn’t true, he just dragged Grayson into this publicly for no reason when he clearly doesn’t want to be involved. If it is true, now it’s out there before Grayson was ready to address it (if he ever was) it’s messed up either way. I can’t see either of them addressing the situation either, they would have already if they were going to. Ethan even said he would like to stay out of it when he was asked about James. They’re also both still following Jeffree if that says anything. Part of me believes Jeffree could have been lying/exaggerating about Grayson just to get to James, but why not unfollow him if that was the case? It’s not like this is an insignificant thing... Jeffree literally said Grayson said James sexually assaulted him

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

He should have redacted Grayson’s name especially if he wasn’t going to explain the history behind what J* was saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ballys404
Talker
Talker

Post by ballys404 »

carlinn wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:47 pm
He should have redacted Grayson’s name especially if he wasn’t going to explain the history behind what J* was saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I really thought putting such a heavy weighted text into the video was such a bad move by james, especially since he grazed over it with the attitude like "If I assaulted him why did he check to see if I was doing ok?" He's so blindly arrogant it's disgusting.
I bet his move was that he wanted the twins to see that jeffree was dragging them into this big drama, knowing that the twins hate drama, he would then have the twins back him up saying that james never did anything non consensual just to distance themselves from drama, further discrediting Jeffree.

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer

Post by lyddiemarie »

I can't see Jeffree gambling with the loyalty of so many people if the part about Grayson isn't true. He stands to lose the views and the respect of almost 10 million devoted Dolan fans (I think we can agree that a lot of the twins' fanbase is also a part of Jeffree's), which is well over half of his own subscribers.

Also, there was one thing that stood out to me from James' video. He said "if I did assault/act inappropriately with Grayson, why would he call me?" - but something he isn't taking into account is that so many abused people (I AM NOT SAYING HE WAS ABUSED) have feelings for their abuser in some way, whether it be from friendship, a romantic relationship, or a familial connection. He also doesn't have definitive proof that Grayson did call him at all.

Thank goodness I have a place to put all my garbled thoughts... I don't expect they make any sense.
"Doesn't matter - I'm a celebrity!" - James Charles, "MUA"

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

THE TWINS WERE THE FIRST TO CALL ME WHEN ALL THIS DRAMA WENT DOWN BUT ALSO WE HAVE'NT INTERACTED IN MONTHS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, WERENT SEEN AT COACHELLA TOGETHER AND THEY UNFOLLOWED ME TWO DAYS LATER.

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

Did the Twins/Emma start distancing themselves from James Charles before or after their fathers funeral? I think him not attending was an eye opener for the sister squad and they realized JC doesn't have real friendships.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

ohhaiii wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:01 pm
Did the Twins/Emma start distancing themselves from James Charles before or after their fathers funeral? I think him not attending was an eye opener for the sister squad and they realized JC doesn't have real friendships.
That’s the general consensus. They stopped acknowledging him like a week after the funeral. The twins stayed in Jersey for I think 3 weeks after their dad died and then they went back to LA, but they had stopped liking/commenting on James’ posts before that. I remember shortly after they got back to LA Grayson tweeted that he missed his dad and James replied something as well as some of their other friends, and Grayson liked the others’ tweets but didn’t even acknowledge James’ reply to him

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

inadream wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:01 pm
ohhaiii wrote:
That’s the general consensus. They stopped acknowledging him like a week after the funeral. The twins stayed in Jersey for I think 3 weeks after their dad died and then they went back to LA, but they had stopped liking/commenting on James’ posts before that. I remember shortly after they got back to LA Grayson tweeted that he missed his dad and James replied something as well as some of their other friends, and Grayson liked the others’ tweets but didn’t even acknowledge James’ reply to him
Okay thats what I thought but then everyone started to run away with some crazy theories. I know there has been some crazy stuff going on with JC but I thought that their falling apart just seemed to do with realizing JC only cares about business and money and doesn't care about real friendships (i.e not canceling a business meeting in order to attend the funeral) not because of some uncomfortable instance between JC and grayson. I believe this gave them a good reason to unfollow him publicly, and it is possible they also reached out to him to make sure he was OK despite not wanting to continue a friendship (whether public or not). Just because you do not want to be friends with someone doesn't mean you wish the worst for them and I think the twins have proven to be pretty decent people who wouldn't want anything horrible to happen to him.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

ohhaiii wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:07 pm
inadream wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:01 pm
ohhaiii wrote:
Okay thats what I thought but then everyone started to run away with some crazy theories. I know there has been some crazy stuff going on with JC but I thought that their falling apart just seemed to do with realizing JC only cares about business and money and doesn't care about real friendships (i.e not canceling a business meeting in order to attend the funeral) not because of some uncomfortable instance between JC and grayson. I believe this gave them a good reason to unfollow him publicly, and it is possible they also reached out to him to make sure he was OK despite not wanting to continue a friendship (whether public or not). Just because you do not want to be friends with someone doesn't mean you wish the worst for them and I think the twins have proven to be pretty decent people who wouldn't want anything horrible to happen to him.
Yeah without a doubt they have not been friends with James for months. The twins and Emma took this as an opportunity to unfollow him because they could do it without any drama, but the three of them have not been friends with him since probably February. They likely just stayed following him because they didn’t want to prompt questions and drama from their fans by unfollowing. It was pretty clear it was 100% over when the twins and Emma spent all of Coachella together and didn’t hang out with James once even though he was there too.

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer

Post by lyddiemarie »

Well, Jeffree's video was extremely disappointing. I suppose he really didn't have the receipts to back himself up.

For those who haven't watched, it's essentially just him admitting he was wrong and how he's going to stay out of it from now on.
"Doesn't matter - I'm a celebrity!" - James Charles, "MUA"

bugsby33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bugsby33 »

lyddiemarie wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:22 pm
Well, Jeffree's video was extremely disappointing. I suppose he really didn't have the receipts to back himself up.

For those who haven't watched, it's essentially just him admitting he was wrong and how he's going to stay out of it from now on.
I am so confused. I’m sure there is so much we don’t know and will never know. Basically in a couple months no one will even remember this. If the story is true about Grayson and jame, I hope Grayson is okay and stays far away from James.

Post by Guest »

I'm so glad that the James scandal is basically over because Grayson kind of got dragged into it by Jeffree and while I know that they try to stay away from drama, the allegations were pretty serious. I wonder how they would've responded.

Siomairice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Siomairice »

Sometimes i dont trust the twins, they just left jc without explanation. Seems like they care about their reputation more than friendship and if u were a real friend you would support a person unless that person is a bad influence but who knows

ughloml
Informer
Informer

Post by ughloml »

New thread time!!
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=36263

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:12 pm
I don't think JC would lie about the twins calling him, but I'm surprised that they unfollowed him... I guess their image is more important than their friendship.

Grayson should really say something at this point. Why is J* even aware of this supposed event? Could it be that when he collabed with the twins a few months ago, he also asked about their friendship with JC? The whole thing is pretty odd cause I personally felt like the twins were very awkward and uncomfortable around him.

If nothing happened and Grayson doesn't defend James then he is a coward and a very bad friend.
James was actually promoting the boys collab with Jeffree then James & Jeffree were still in contact last month. Also James & Tana Mongeau was doing Coachella outfit roast and he was giving "insider deets" about the boys outfit and Coachella video - he talks about the boys @ 21:30ish

Return to “The Dolan Twins”