Part 92: ItsJudysJellyShoesAndTutusForLife

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part 92: ItsJudysJellyShoesAndTutusForLife

Post by reallywth2018 »

I hope if she does homeschool the girls she will do some research, a lot of people are doing homeschool and some are youtubers, homeschool isn't for everyone, there are a few youtubers I've seen do it different ways, one family decided to homeschool so they could live in their van and travel because they sold their house and became homeless because the other house fell through, they currently have a new home but decided to continue homeschooling and the kids love it, another family put their kids in regular school after being homeschooled and all of them did well except one so they kept her in homeschool, it really depends on the child some children work better in the classroom and some work better one on one, she can get tutors to help and they have online classes with virtual teachers, but she'd have to research laws and rules in her county and read up

hopefully, she will wait till the twins are out of pre k, but idk why she would put Julianna in school and let her make friends only to yank her out and keep her home all day, she could always do Montessori school :?

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

Home schooling has its advantages and disadvantages in my opinon and I personally don't think it will be good for the girls because they are too hyper, active and bored at home and never interact with anyone that is not a cousin. Those girls are in the house 24/7 and even when they travel its hotel room 24/7.. I could understand if they were traveling and doing activities etc but they literally can't be bothered to drag the girls because they are so undisiplined and misbehaved in public, they are like wild animals let out of captivity when they are in public.

Judy never does anything educational with them so it would be iPad the whole time for the girls... seriously Judy you are not dispilined or committed enough to do this please listen to us and not your teen viewers.. the girls need interaction with other kids and to have friends... that aren't their siblings..

if she home schools it just goes to show how lazy and selfish of a parent she is

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

bbbella wrote:"taste of homeschool" because that's what her plan is for the future
Come on :(
I was horrified. Absolutely horrified. Those Children would end up stupid.

But I guess Chubbs realizes that, without the terrible trio, she has no content whatsoever.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

So apparently Judy has more make up bags coming out or they are out already. I just saw Sam's vlog about them...and how Sad that someone else is announcing them before she has even said anything about this :rofl: once again Judy is late to her own launching .. not even on the walgreens site :rofl:

I personally feel as though Sam shouldn't have posted that vlog without checking to see if Judy posted anything about this to her own viewers...

So there is 3 bags in the collection a purple/eggplant velvet organizer that is $14.99, a floral cosmetic box with brush organizer $20.99 and the same purple/eggplant velvet weekender $29.99

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

Did anyone get the notification early enough to see that the original title of yesterday’s video only referred to Mel as the Nanny and was later changed to Aunty Nanny?

Damn, Mel. Go to Australia and stay there. Escape while you can.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

she said during a live stream when she first stopped vlogging on Tuesdays that she wanted to homeschool Julianna in kindergarten so they could travel and she and Benji were not done traveling, people then wasn't happy with her decision

I look at her kids compared to other youtube babies and they travel more than them, an example is the Lavigne life and April and Justin both have kids the twins and Julianna's age, I don't think they have ever been outside of the United States

Liam and Jordan are the twins age

Liam has been in daycare since he was a baby, he's attended music and swim lessons since he was a baby, April has also worked on educational things and does fun activities with him like paint and make things with him

Jordan Lavigne takes dance and swim classes and Dee homeschools her

Jerry Lavigne is autistic but he takes piano lessons and swim lessons he's a few months younger than Julianna and they just started kindergarten homeschool with him

Judy bakes with the girls, cooks and does highlight magazines plus the playdough and working on homework with the occasional park or trampoline park trip oh yeah and they did camp, you see where I'm going with this, I don't think she should homeschool Just to travel, when was the last time we've seen a flash card or her teaching them things except for when Julianna was a baby and she taught her things with the Einstein books and blocks? to each their own :? but school is good socially and these girls only get socialization at school, let Benji Travel by himself or go on school breaks

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

Jesus Christ. We’ve always said they’ve been very selfish about traveling. Smdh. Those kids needs to be socializing. Outside. Amongst other. Hell, they should even encourage the school to split Miya and Keira up into different classes.
Negligent ass parents.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

This whole book tour is an ego stroke for both banjo and Sean.

So Judy either edits her vlogs way out of order or she’s an idiot. I think I know he answer to my question....idiot. She shows her playing school with the girls and then she has to hurry to get ready to go to her parents. Why waste time with the whole school thing if u had somewhere to be?

Is she really that dumb and bad with time management???

I’m so surprised Judy isn’t blaming the cough and runny noses on the flu shot. If those girls haven’t gotten the shot before they have to go back for a 4 week follow up shot for it to be effective. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Part 92: ItsJudysJellyShoesAndTutusForLife

Post by H8trAide »

Double post
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”