Lexidarling
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P11: The Sun Has Come Out, Closet Ginger Gets Burnt

Post by Lexidarling »

gembelle83 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=574&t=34069

New Thread part 12 of the Ingham shit show.
It says I'm 'not authorised to view this forum'? has it been deleted or??

Lexidarling
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexidarling »

had a fat laugh when I saw chris box dying izzys hair in the vlog :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he'd have a wealth of experience

NitrousOxide
Talker
Talker

Post by NitrousOxide »

So over 90% of users disagreed with hellyeah's modding yet the poll and thread were still deleted and ignored. :roll:

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

Lexidarling wrote:
gembelle83 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=574&t=34069

New Thread part 12 of the Ingham shit show.
It says I'm 'not authorised to view this forum'? has it been deleted or??
I’m not either.

koobcam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by koobcam »

I've just caught up on all the posts just now, clicked the link for thread 12 and says I'm not authorised? What's going on? Have I missed something? I've posted a couple of times on these threads but I've been around here for years.

ledyer
Learner
Learner

Post by ledyer »

Maybe if you started a new thread without bringing up drama before anyone has even posted on it then it wouldn’t be fucking deleted. Grow up.
If you want things to return to normal then don’t begin a new thread with poll asking about people opinions on a mod. The immaturity is fucking rife here, get a grip, get over it, stop being so hung up on something so pathetic. This thread is about the inghams, not about a grudge you seem to be holding about someone else, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. I’m sick of it. I want to read about the inghams.

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

ledyer wrote:Maybe if you started a new thread without bringing up drama before anyone has even posted on it then it wouldn’t be fucking deleted. Grow up.
If you want things to return to normal then don’t begin a new thread with poll asking about people opinions on a mod. The immaturity is fucking rife here, get a grip, get over it, stop being so hung up on something so pathetic. This thread is about the inghams, not about a grudge you seem to be holding about someone else, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. I’m sick of it. I want to read about the inghams.
Offtopic: If you want to read about the Inghams, you shouldn't be contributing to the bad atmosphere here. You can't simultaneously want all of the people who posted good content to come back, and at the same time call them names and accuse them of being in some non-existent oldies clique.

And just to stay on topic, I'll say... Good on Alfie for his tweet about the Inghams.

Rlaw1979
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rlaw1979 »

It says I’m not authorised to see the thread , why?

Post by Guest »

ledyer wrote:Maybe if you started a new thread without bringing up drama before anyone has even posted on it then it wouldn’t be fucking deleted. Grow up.

Have a day off love, no one cares. You're spouting off to a room full of empty people who have gone elsewhere. The likes of you haven't been invited.... I wonder why :FU:

sparks321
Learner
Learner

Post by sparks321 »

Article in the metro just now about Alfie Deyes 'slamming' Chris Ingham.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/10/alfie-de ... s-7822097/

Post by Guest »

Feel free to start a new thread. However, if you begin the thread by hurling a vile insult at a moderator (using a word which has been banned on this forum by an administrator) or starting a poll to harrass a moderator who is just doing her job, that thread will be deleted. If you don’t like how any of us moderate, contact an administrator in lieu of beginning polls.

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote:Feel free to start a new thread. However, if you begin the thread by hurling a vile insult at a moderator (using a word which has been banned on this forum by an administrator) or starting a poll to harrass a moderator who is just doing her job, that thread will be deleted. If you don’t like how any of us moderate, contact an administrator in lieu of beginning polls.

How do we contact an administrator in order to report please? The thread has been appallingly over moderated. Content that was relevant on ON TOPIC was being deleted simply as trolls were reporting it. I get you have mods who do their job but it doesn't give them the right to intervene and delete posts and simply tell people it's tough luck when no one has gone against site guidelines. Surely mods have rules they have to follow and can't just make up things to suit them. It's ruined a once informative thread. A poll was made and people voted and the resuts overwhelmingly showed peoples opinions. If you're suggested reporting it to an admin then great, I will do that because your mod has driven people onto an alternative website which is going to cost GG ad revenue.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

For anyone wanting to report I've been told to contact Miss Jammers. Mods have already spoken about the thread so will no doubt receive some sort of bias in favour of obscene over moderation.

Well that's my final post in here. Ta ta.

MeridaKeyn
Learner
Learner

Post by MeridaKeyn »

Shall I just go ahead and make another one?

How is " TIF P12: Will More Babies Stop Chris Pursuing Other Ladies? "

ponyponycat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ponyponycat »

MeridaKeyn wrote:Shall I just go ahead and make another one?

Unlurking to say YES YES but maybe "...pursuing YOUNG ladies?' :o

candysky
Learner
Learner

Post by candysky »

Does anyone know if this Sassybelle twitter account is real?

Littlechatter
Debater
Debater

Post by Littlechatter »

ledyer wrote: You're not superior just because you've been here since "the beginning"

Every single gossip thread ive read is always the same, even if not intended I always get that vibe : :? (I haven’t read any of the drama on here in ages but honestly I see people say this often)

MeridaKeyn
Learner
Learner

Post by MeridaKeyn »

ponyponycat wrote:
MeridaKeyn wrote:Shall I just go ahead and make another one?

Unlurking to say YES YES but maybe "...pursuing YOUNG ladies?' :o
Ok it's done new thread viewtopic.php?f=574&t=34073

Return to “The Ingham Family”