Employees from conception-Baby#4 officially starts work #154

Michaela123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Employees from conception-Baby#4 officially starts work

Post by Michaela123 »

Zippy wrote:So it's hot enough to film Emilio with no top on in her underwear and Eddie in his underwear, but not to get them each a small fan for their rooms. With that being said no I am not sexualizing kids, but it's a known fact creeps love that shit on the internet, and they claim to have had threats etc so why film they in their underwear??? I see nothing wrong with them running around in the underwear in the PRIVACY of their home. Wait till they are a bit older and kids bring up seeing them half naked...Emilio didn't want people seeing her as a chubby baby eating scraps off the table, how is she going to feel seeing herself half dressed? I am about ready to buy and mail them fans for those poor kids
Filming her in her underwear was odd to me too...he blurs the picture of she does a cartwheel etc yet shows her sitting there in her knickers. The same applies for E2. Shown in his pants countless times and what, that’s okay because he’s a boy? Don’t get me wrong, I have taken photos on my son and daughter in the same sense (okay they are only 9 months and they were sitting in the pool) but I wouldn’t post it on the internet, not only for the fact there are weirdos out there, but in 10 years they are going to look back and I highly doubt they will want that on the net

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

So in todays vlog, he rips up floors for five or so hours, which is not easy...hasn't eaten and has to get take out? can she not get off her ass long enough to at least have a sandwich or soup heated up for him? I am telling you right now if she had to be upright to conceive there would never have been kids
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

I wouldn't be surprised if they are 'done' with 4 kids and right before their ratings slip down the drain. "LADS! YEW'LL NEVR BLEIVE IT! WE'RE HAVING ANUTR BABY!"

And this is a new low, but wouldn't surprise me if she 'fell pregnant' and then 'had another miscarriage'. Absolutely terrible but gets the ratings soooo ?

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

Double post but I also think Anna and Jon feed them so much sugar to try to get them to like them more.

Kids are with nannies and others all the time, so the parents feel a bit neglected and need reassurance and affirmation from their children, so they fuel em up with sugar :barf:

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

Give me a minute, I’ll make the new thread now.
sorry for any mistakes. English IS my first language, I just type like an idiot.

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater

Post by Bitch Features »

New thread: viewtopic.php?f=345&t=34058
Can a mod lock this one?
sorry for any mistakes. English IS my first language, I just type like an idiot.

Return to “Anna Saccone”