LazyPieMarzia - Part 6

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyPieMarzia - Part 6

Post by PurpleAlligator »

I didn't say you cant criticize things. I literally said that she's not perfect. I'm saying that this threads style of criticism is leaning more towards bullying (sometimes) than actual criticism. And, I get that it's a gossip site, but some of this thread's arguments are weak and petty compared to others threads.

Like, on this site you have the people who know what theyre talking about and make good arguments (some with humor) and then you have the assholes, who give the site a bad name, who have no clue what theyre talking about and just logged on to say hurtful unnecessary shit about someone who they know has full access to this site.

I'm calling out the latter. And as much as someone has the freedom of speech to be a dick, I have it too, to call them an asshole.

pug-in-ugg
Learner
Learner

Post by pug-in-ugg »

@PurpleAlligator
This thread isn’t toxic at all. This is one of the nicest threads on this website but still it is a TRASH thread. Yes, Marzia can do whatever makes her happy on her channel and people can express their opinions about her content here. That’s what this forum is for. Also, I don’t think that she is being heavily criticised here. Besides that one crazy user from a few weeks ago, everyone acts civilized here. Even though she is not hurting anyone, people are still allowed to say what they don’t like about her whether it’s hair, nose or content. And they’re doing it in a polite way here. It is not toxic, it is not bullying, it is simply freedom of speech.
Edt: yes, you also have the right to call people out but you’re doing it in Marzia’s trash thread, you know.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

theres no polite way to be an asshole...

Edit: yeah its a good place to do that. like if you log on to a site to be an asshole. i can call you an asshole. as much as some ppl on this site are like 'someone should tell them that they're [whatever].' why cant i tell some of you guys that. its the truth. some of u are worse than trolls. at least theyre joking.
Last edited by PurpleAlligator on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pug-in-ugg
Learner
Learner

Post by pug-in-ugg »

Then I suggest you move to the other thread for your own sake. You’ll find more people there who might agree with you.

VeronicaVanger
Learner
Learner

Post by VeronicaVanger »

When Marzia says,”You guys really seem to like it..” she really means “I can’t believe they’re buying this.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

no. i made my feelings clear. im fine. im done talking about this, unless someone else replies. theres still good arguments here that are eye opening or interesting.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

adriana12995 wrote:
kb925 wrote:
adriana12995 wrote:Am I the only one that now finds her less attractive? Idk if I found her attractive before because she always only showed us her good side or what but now her mouth seems so big and crooked... I can see why she felt insecure about it.
I don't even see a difference with her nose.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I'm talking more about her face posture. She used to show her face only from left side whereas now she finally shows her face from the front. Its like when you take a selfie and you move your face to an angle that is flattering on you, only that Marzia did that all the time in her videos and pictures. I'm just not used to seeing her normal face from the front and even more so with her nose surgery (yes her nose change wasn't that dramatic but she still looks a tad bit different).
I feel like her face looks larger or something. Her nose still looks off too, but maybe not as crooked?

I find her videos too boring and worth watching. Her blog is a little more interesting.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

elegantly wrote:
tilda wrote:
elegantly wrote:
tilda wrote:It's nice to flight for free to Japan...but I can't help it to think she is a big baby going to Sanrio world.
What's wrong with older women liking Sanrio? I've liked it since I was a kid and still do. Same as older folk that like Disney. Nothing wrong with <a class="vglnk" href="http://it" rel="nofollow"><span>it</span></a>.
Disney and Sanrio are for kids. Adults can appreciate them but I believe that there is much more culture in the world. Why staying stuck in the children culture?
You're absolutely ridiculous if you think adults can't like things like Disney.
Haha great argument.
I have said adults can appreciate Disney and other children stuff but I find it ridiculous to collect them and/or play in an amusement park when being a grown up. That's it! No offense!

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

Says she want to renovate her channel in 2018
Does the same exact videos as before

I see you, Marzia... :roll:

badmorning
Learner
Learner

Post by badmorning »

Hi! Longtime lurker. Does anyone know when she changed her outro? Seems like that might be part of her rebranding, it's not as cutesy with the pugs, now it's like... office chic??? I don't know just looked a little more on the mature/professional side but I can't remember when it updated, could've been last year. Saw it on the embroidery vid.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

badmorning wrote:Hi! Longtime lurker. Does anyone know when she changed her outro? Seems like that might be part of her rebranding, it's not as cutesy with the pugs, now it's like... office chic??? I don't know just looked a little more on the mature/professional side but I can't remember when it updated, could've been last year. Saw it on the embroidery vid.
she started using that outro in 2018 (first 2018 vid: my friends buy me outfits.). i like it more than the pug one.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

PurpleAlligator wrote:nothing wrong with ads. especially with all the demonetization and crazy yt ai stuff going on. ive noticed a lot of ytbers pushing their patreons, merch, and sponsors.
Oh, I have nothing against ads, affiliate links and whatever. There's something called decency, though, that should prevent people from promoting a product they're not even remotely likely to use and appreciate. In the past she even SOLD some of the things she had sponsored on her depop! Would you still defend her if she tried selling you meat (she's vegetarian)? Because it's the same thing. I would have no problem if she sponsored Gudetama or whatever. See what I mean? That is an excellent phone. The phones she sponsored in the past are excellent phones. But she's never and she'll never be seen with anything other than an iphone (which is also a great phone, just to clarify). She's done this smartphone #ad shit a lot of times now. And she has even placed THREE ads in a video months ago. She turns everything into money, even the most basic things. I don't care if anyone else thinks she's nice, to me she's totally not nice and the greediest youtuber I've ever watched. She's just very perfectionist at faking.

I don't care about the demonetization. She doesn't make the same crazy amount of money as before for a job that she doesn't even take seriously? Boo-hoo, cry me a river. I don't have a stable job, what do you think I should do? Going around advertising shit I would never use? Would you white-knight me on a trash forum in that case?
PurpleAlligator wrote:if you dont like her content just dont watch it. and even if you dont like the vids. the editing style doesnt come off as lazy. so she puts in effort.
This belongs to the youtube comment section. You should think with your own head. Also, I don't care about her editing, a polished turd is still a turd.
PurpleAlligator wrote:this thread is unnecessarily toxic. it borders more on bullying than actual criticism.
Last but not least: this is BLATANTLY untrue. We can't even debate this. This is without a doubt the tamest thread on this site. Take a look at any other thread for major youtubers and you'll see for yourself.

Also, you can't call people "assholes" because "that's true". No, we're not assholes. That's your truth. It's also against the rules. We've been very accepting and nobody has insulted you like you did. If you don't agree with something, it doesn't mean you're right and the others are wrong. You're lucky you haven't been banned. You would have been eaten alive in other threads. To me, you're just naive. Maybe you're young and/or new to Marzia and take things at face value. Or maybe we just don't agree, that's okay. Peace out!

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

There is always the occasional pain in the ass in this thread.

They talked about their first conversation, the timing was so random and she didnt say it was a friend writing. Weird

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

revenga wrote:There is always the occasional pain in the ass in this thread.

They talked about their first conversation, the timing was so random and she didnt say it was a friend writing. Weird
Did her friend write all of this in the dialogue with Felix? That’s so weird

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
PurpleAlligator wrote:nothing wrong with ads. especially with all the demonetization and crazy yt ai stuff going on. ive noticed a lot of ytbers pushing their patreons, merch, and sponsors.
Oh, I have nothing against ads, affiliate links and whatever. There's something called decency, though, that should prevent people from promoting a product they're not even remotely likely to use and appreciate. In the past she even SOLD some of the things she had sponsored on her depop! Would you still defend her if she tried selling you meat (she's vegetarian)? Because it's the same thing. I would have no problem if she sponsored Gudetama or whatever. See what I mean? That is an excellent phone. The phones she sponsored in the past are excellent phones. But she's never and she'll never be seen with anything other than an iphone (which is also a great phone, just to clarify). She's done this smartphone #ad shit a lot of times now. And she has even placed THREE ads in a video months ago. She turns everything into money, even the most basic things. I don't care if anyone else thinks she's nice, to me she's totally not nice and the greediest youtuber I've ever watched. She's just very perfectionist at faking.

I don't care about the demonetization. She doesn't make the same crazy amount of money as before for a job that she doesn't even take seriously? Boo-hoo, cry me a river. I don't have a stable job, what do you think I should do? Going around advertising shit I would never use? Would you white-knight me on a trash forum in that case?
PurpleAlligator wrote:if you dont like her content just dont watch it. and even if you dont like the vids. the editing style doesnt come off as lazy. so she puts in effort.
This belongs to the youtube comment section. You should think with your own head. Also, I don't care about her editing, a polished turd is still a turd.
PurpleAlligator wrote:this thread is unnecessarily toxic. it borders more on bullying than actual criticism.
Last but not least: this is BLATANTLY untrue. We can't even debate this. This is without a doubt the tamest thread on this site. Take a look at any other thread for major youtubers and you'll see for yourself.

Also, you can't call people "assholes" because "that's true". No, we're not assholes. That's your truth. It's also against the rules. We've been very accepting and nobody has insulted you like you did. If you don't agree with something, it doesn't mean you're right and the others are wrong. You're lucky you haven't been banned. You would have been eaten alive in other threads. To me, you're just naive. Maybe you're young and/or new to Marzia and take things at face value. Or maybe we just don't agree, that's okay. Peace out!
i guess all youtubers looove loot crate and g fuel then. they dont have to use it to push it. and only like 11/81 of her vids (within the last 365 days) were sponsored (less than 15%). once again, demonetization a lot of ytbers vids are suddenly 10:01 i guess theyre all bad people too.

if u dont like the content thats fine.

once again, i said shes not perfect and that she's not above criticism. its just that some statements are unnecessary and people should be more aware that theyre talking about a real person who has access to this site. and i didnt say everyone is terrible (multiple times). also this isnt a trash thread. its just a thread in the youtube forum (not the trash a youtuber forum). and just because one thing isnt as bad as another thing that doesnt make the first thing not bad.

Kiem
Debater
Debater

Post by Kiem »

PurpleAlligator wrote:why no side profiles? well she spent many years avoiding frontal pics. im glad shes confident about her face again. she's still not ugly, but everyone has different preferences so meh.

unless honor (phone company) reads here and wanted to give marzia a chance to defend herself, it was a coincidence.

nothing wrong with ads. especially with all the demonetization and crazy yt ai stuff going on. ive noticed a lot of ytbers pushing their patreons, merch, and sponsors.

and while theres a lot to the world, that doesnt mean you have to care about all of it. do what makes you happy. and for marzia its cute stuff. *shrug*

if you dont like her content just dont watch it. and even if you dont like the vids. the editing style doesnt come off as lazy. so she puts in effort.

honestly im confused by the hate. like shes not perfect at all but she's not hurting anyone, nor does she come off as an asshole.

like, theres other people who are heavily criticized and im like yeah that makes sense theyre fake as shit and/or hurting other living creatures. edgar and maya (maya is 12 and the lifespan of pugs is 12-15yrs and she's still pretty active) seem in good health. marzia admitted that she doesnt think shes great. that she's not perfect (anxiety, awkwardness, more).

this thread is unnecessarily toxic. it borders more on bullying than actual criticism.
It's not hate, people are allowed to have their own opinion on her content... she's a brand and some people will like her brand and some won't.
I do think she's become very complacent, churns out the same kind of content over and over again... it gets really boring - that's my opinion on her content, yours can differ... you can enjoy her content... that's ok too.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

if u say something negative its hate, but once again, i said that shes not perfect and she is not above criticism. i just dont like a little bit of it because its more mean than it needs to be.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Her voice is one of the most annoying and affected things I've heard in my fucking life.

And I have a very high pitched Karen Walker voice naturally so for me to say this is obnoxious af is really saying something.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”