SuperMaryFace - Part 13 - SuperPreachyFace

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 13 - SuperPreachyFace

Post by GoldChocobo »

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if these braces aren't a cover up for a different procedure. Like, she's getting the braces but she's doing something else at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Maybe if she wants "the dentist" to put on her braces perfectly right away she should be seeing an orthodontist, not a dentist.

Dentists can legally perform orthodontics, they just aren't as specialized as actual orthodontists.

Just a thought.

Or maybe if it's such an inconvenience for her, she shouldn't be getting a cosmetic dental procedure in the first place, since braces require maintenance and checkups and it is not uncommon for them to require repairs along the way. If that's so incredibly difficult for her (it's not like she has a partner who works from home and babysitters right around the corner) maybe she should stick to taking tripod photos of herself in her driveway.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

ItStalksTheNight
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by ItStalksTheNight »

DaylightAmy wrote:Maybe if she wants "the dentist" to put on her braces perfectly right away she should be seeing an orthodontist, not a dentist.

Dentists can legally perform orthodontics, they just aren't as specialized as actual orthodontists.

Just a thought.

Or maybe if it's such an inconvenience for her, she shouldn't be getting a cosmetic dental procedure in the first place, since braces require maintenance and checkups and it is not uncommon for them to require repairs along the way. If that's so incredibly difficult for her (it's not like she has a partner who works from home and babysitters right around the corner) maybe she should stick to taking tripod photos of herself in her driveway.
Every time she posts one of those "candid" selfies all I can picture is her standing outside all alone with her tripod taking pictures of her self, running back and forth between the camera and her posing area. It just seems very...lonely. As a self-proclaimed "photographer" can't she think of anything else to film besides herself?! conceited much? Shes already out in the woods, why not find some wildlife to film? And where is Layla while she takes these photos? I picture her on the ground next to Mary on a blanket or something because we all know Ken can't be bothered (if he's even awake while she takes these photos).

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

New Youtube rant vlog woo!
You guys have to watch between 3:15 and 4:30. Mary literally looks and acts HIGH. When Ken asks her what she thinks about the whole Youtube/Streaming thing she's just like 'it's so pretty out here!'. And later she interrupts him suddenly saying all smugly that Layla crawled on her knees today. She's super manic about Layla crawling. While Ken is obviously upset about Youtube. Afterwards he basically tells her to fuck off and be happy somewhere else. I mean this one time I agree with him, she was acting super weird, and it's really annoying to get interrupted by something completely random while you're talking about something that upsets you.

Either way, after that he starts getting really angry/annoyed and it's..... it's scary. Ken scares me in this vlog. Just his whole demeanor makes me feel uncomfortable. He should seriously let his channel die and do something different with his life because he's ranted about it a few times before now and it's only making him feel unhappy and angry.

Mary was scarily manic in this video and Ken was scarily angry.

ItStalksTheNight
Learner
Learner

Post by ItStalksTheNight »

Ughhhhh I hate that he is like 33 years old and still refers to Mary as his "wifu" grow up already! This vlog is the exact persona of why his channel is not growing. He's too rude, and not even sarcastically! He is legitimately just a grumpy old fart that never leaves the house. I agree that Mary was acting very strange in this vlog.

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

Please no Image

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

greeneyes21
Learner
Learner

Post by greeneyes21 »

Soo um.. ken has officially cracked lmao!
No but seriously Mary in my opinion has ruined him because before they met,
his channel was actually not bad. I stopped watching him for a bit, and a couple years later came back, and he seemed depressed, filtered, and just not how he used to be. (Not saying his child ruined him) just saying that mary made his channel die

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

addy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by addy »

Mary must be on something - she acted suuuuper weird in the last vlog.

imjustcurious
Learner
Learner

Post by imjustcurious »

Ken complains about how his channel is dying but never does anything substantial to change it.

Chasing after viral trends is maybe how you create a popular video, but not how you grow a loyal fanbase.

He needs to grow up and better himself. He seriously needs to address the issues stemming from his depression, create an active schedule, maybe hire management who can help him get a better control of his channel and help with networking. And tbh, his channel needs a new niche. The days of "let's play video games together (usually whatever I like)" is not enough to hold together a successful channel anymore. Even pewdiepie and markiplier had to change their format.

I could go on. But the point is he's just going to continue complaining and begging people to watch him on twitch. :( It's like he's already given up. He's just delaying the inevitable at this point. It's true -- if he quits youtube his life style is going to plummet. He's 33 and has no real qualifications, especially for jobs in Mississippi. He'll just have to go back to Walmart or work for his dad.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

Purple_Aussie wrote:Please no Image

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
"You take such beautiful care of your snakes."

Only two got sick and one died.

"B e a u t i f u l"

"C a r e"

Fuck these people honestly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

"I might not be able to take them" is code for "I'm in over my head I don't want to admit it."

Just say your hands are full with the ones you have.

And Ken and Mary's dynamic is really uncomfortable to watch. Mary seems to block Ken out and Ken is so effing angry. If Ken needs support, you need to be there to provide it.. not just sit in the background, munching on your kid and commenting "such a nice day" with a deluded smile on your lips.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

oliver wrote:New Youtube rant vlog woo!
You guys have to watch between 3:15 and 4:30. Mary literally looks and acts HIGH.
Lolol you're so right! ''It's so pretty out.." that's literally what they say you'll act like if you take LSD, you stare at grass and trees and shit, 'seeing them for the first time' :lol: And Ken's "WHAT" in response to Mary's unrelated Layla comment actually made me laugh outloud. Just what the hell Mary xd

Post by Guest »

Maybe she got medication for her braces pain? I feel like sadly she's one of those people that thinks having a baby will fix all their relationship problems. She probably got pregnant on purpose without ken knowing it hoping he'd turn into an amazing parent and husband. So everytime he gets mad or depressed she's like "look at the baby" when honestly that's not how depression works just throwing something at the person you think will make them happy. He probably feels trapped especially seeing pewdiepie go to Japan, mark on tour, jack on tv, him at home eating chicken nuggets while his wifu prances around like she's high as a kite in 50s garb. and how does he not realize his viewers aren't growing because he's not attractive anymore, his weight doesn't have anything to do with it, cut the damn hair ,his wifu isn't prancing around ass and tits out, plus all he does is complain and he doesn't enjoy anything anymore. He seems happier with his friend, I'd rather watch them go out and do something together, like show off Mississippi with him or something and let Mary stay her ass home.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

We are nearing the 1000th post on this thread and have broken well into page 40 - new thread is here!

viewtopic.php?f=334&t=33438
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”