I met Tanya when she was 16.

DrJake
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I met Tanya when she was 16.

Post by DrJake »

Hi guys and girls. I'm from Norwich and met Tanya when she was 16. She went to school with some of my friends and I happened to meet her at a party. I hope you won't judge me harshly for this post, as I'm not really promoting my YouTube channel (I'm guess that LEGO and tech are not really your thing), but I made a video about my encounter with her. It's quite honest, so I'm hoping you will like it:

Thanks, Jake.

frogofdhoom
Talker
Talker

Re: I met Tanya when she was 16.

Post by frogofdhoom »

that was pretty fucking lame mate. Nothing sadder than a name drop to promote yourself

DrJake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DrJake »

frogofdhoom wrote:that was pretty fucking lame mate. Nothing sadder than a name drop to promote yourself
Personally, I think there are a lot of things that are much sadder.

SausageNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by SausageNoodle »

Just sounds like she was being a typical 16 year old to me and yeah you do sound rather bitter :?
I spill ill shit on a fuckin daily.

DrJake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DrJake »

SausageNoodle wrote:Just sounds like she was being a typical 16 year old to me and yeah you do sound rather bitter :?
You're right on both fronts :D Nowadays, Tanya's too interested in making out that life is peachy and securing her career as an actress, but I'd love for her to talk about her childhood a bit more. I'd have a lot of respect for her if she introspected a bit and reflected on the years before she knew the Freuds.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

DrJake wrote:Hi guys and girls. I'm from Norwich and met Tanya when she was 16. She went to school with some of my friends and I happened to meet her at a party. I hope you won't judge me harshly for this post, as I'm not really promoting my YouTube channel (I'm guess that LEGO and tech are not really your thing), but I made a video about my encounter with her. It's quite honest, so I'm hoping you will like it:

Thanks, Jake.
If you look at her first YouTube appearances on pixiwoo and then her own channel, she looked a bit moody and miserable back then, so it doesn’t surprise me if she was a moody rude cow to people at parties

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

She was an EMO CHAV?

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

DrJake wrote:Hi guys and girls. I'm from Norwich and met Tanya when she was 16. She went to school with some of my friends and I happened to meet her at a party. I hope you won't judge me harshly for this post, as I'm not really promoting my YouTube channel (I'm guess that LEGO and tech are not really your thing), but I made a video about my encounter with her. It's quite honest, so I'm hoping you will like it:

Thanks, Jake.
The first thing wrong with your video. Tanya ain't a celebrity.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Butterflywing wrote:She was an EMO CHAV?
That’s an insult to EMOs. She’s too bloody stupid to have ever been an EMO she wouldn’t have even known what it meant. No it sounds to me like she was being a stuck up miserable ignorant bitch who was only interested when he knew who she was from MySpace.

Don’t understand why this guy would like to hear her talk about her childhood and thinks that will make her more relatable. She is never gonna drop her dumb fake act in favour of being real

Return to “Tanya Burr”