Astro Nutty
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by Astro Nutty »

Dmari_86 wrote:
Cheesy_Peas wrote:so much has happened on YouTube since his video, and if Logan Paul can still keep his channel after what happened, sadly I can’t see the Krook getting what he deserves unless he gets arrested.
Yes, but Pop Blast lost their channel for falsifying evidence of Shane Dawson being a pedo...
The only reason Kuckian hasn't been taken down for doing the same thing to Peter is that Peter isn't a large enough creator for Youtube to care.
Money talks, Logan Paul and Shane Dawson are top tier ad revenue for them hence the swift response they gave. I’m starting to believe that Peter n Thomas Halbert never actually intend to pursue legal action against him, which is a shame because there needs to be some kind of precedent set in the case of smaller youtubers using the platform to defame others. If Thomas was really serious about the lawsuit he wouldn’t have gone on that tweet and delete rant as any lawyer would’ve told him not to speak publicly about it. And fair enough, if I had made as much dough as Thomas I wouldn’t want to blow it all on some weedy little turd like John.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: “weedy little turd” :rofl: :rofl:
Same shit, different day

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

Return to “John Kuckian”