Breakfast

olive
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Breakfast

Post by olive »

I like breakfast. One thing I enjoy in the morning. :)
I eat milk with this granola/oats thing. Its pretty good. Or I have white cheese.
We all want to get away...

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Post by nothinggold »

I wake up hungry. I love breakfast.
I typically have whole grain toast with either nutella or peanut butter. When I'm in a hurry, I really like Bel-Vita Breakfast biscuits. They're filling but I really enjoy the act of sitting down and eating breakfast and having coffee rather then eating crackers in the car.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

If I wake up really early, I can't eat. LIke for clinicals I have to get up at 4am sometimes, and I have to force myself to eat. It's horrible! I gag and all that stuff haha.

But if I wake up at a more bearable hour I can eat breakfast. I usually have toast or something like that on a normal day.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

I haaate breakfast. :|
I usually just eat normal food, like leftover lasagna, rice, ect. at 6am if I feel like it. I've never liked eggs, toast, or stuff like that to eat at morning, for some reason I'd get super nauseous. If its normal food I feel just fine..... ._.

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

Honestly depends on how I'm feeling. When I go through my depressive state, I can't eat at all. Breakfast just seems like the worst idea ever. When I'm feeling good, I take pleasure in waking up, brewing that cup of tea, making that sandwich, or that green smoothie, or whatever it is that I'm eating.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I'm not a huge fan of breakfast either, if I do eat it I usually just have egg whites with some spinach, mushroom, and sun dried tomatoes, and maybe a chicken breakfast sausage. I try to limit my bread intake but sometimes I'll have a slice of toast with natural peanut butter and banana slices, with some fruit on the side.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

This is so interesting!! How about saying where we are from and comparing what's typical to eat for breakfast?
In Italy if you go to have breakfast at the bar, you usually get something like coffee (cappuccino, chocolate-cappuccino, espresso.. stuff like that). If you want to eat you can get a croissant (empty or filled with heavy cream, chocolate, jam.. ). It's unusual to get salty things for breakfast and it's insane (for lots of people here!) to think of eating eggs for breakfast.. it's so not common here! :D
Then if you eat at home you can have whatever... Coffee, tea, milk and biscuits, juice, fruit, yogurt, some pre-packaged snack, something with chocolate, cereals of any kind. Nutella on bread (if you like it).

Personally as long as I can have COFFEE , I don't even want to eat heavy stuff. Maybe a little bit of yogurt, juice, fruit. And drink tons of water as soon as I am awake. ;) I can't stand being thirsty on my way to... wherever I need to go.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

I want to try over night oats!

mcgee23
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mcgee23 »

i'm not a nice person without breakfast lol its kinda important. even if its just some toast or a boiled egg or a banana it makes a huge difference in my mood for the entire morning. tbh sometimes i get lightheaded before lunch if i don't eat first thing in the morning, its nasty.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Usually I eat yogurt or fresh fruit, sometimes a bit of muesli... as many others said before, I don't have much of an appetite in the mornings, but I try and not skip breakfast or else I'll get horrible stomach cramps by lunch time.

cheesietomato
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cheesietomato »

I love breakfast!! I've been living for apple cinnamon waffles. I spread this honey goat cheese on them. It's the best thing ever. My friend from college recommended it to me. I also really like quinoa oatmeal. It has a lot of protein in it so I stay full for a long period of time.

shookcat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shookcat »

Overnight oats are amazing! I just recently started experimenting with them.

sunflowerskies
Debater
Debater

Post by sunflowerskies »

Usually cereal or granola, but if I need to grab something quick I pick up a breakfast bar or fruit like a banana.
☕️

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

2 scrambled eggs with one slice of bread and cheese. Then i drink a juice or eat one fruit. Haven't changed my breakfast choices for a year and i don't want to. <3
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Return to “Food”