HeyClaire Part 2

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HeyClaire Part 2

Post by Lolokwow »

I'm not surprised but she didn't even hang at vidcon for the full convention. She went day one, got a bunch of gear from Calvin Klein, did a meet up, went home. Skipped the next day or two. Came back for her panel and is off again. I've never seen someone constantly disrespect and hate their job so much yet refuse to do anything else that they actually like. I know it's not //required// to go but it's a paid for event, you're given the 5-star treatment and a ton of really nice gifts, lots of networking opportunities (not that Claire's needs it) and also a nice way to just interact with the fans who got you there. It's not even that Claire dislikes YouTube anymore it's that she thinks she's too cool and above it.

She got her motorcycle license, any bets on how long before she buys a bike. She's now follows Harley Davidson on Instagram :roll:

catbutts
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by catbutts »

^ Claire doesn't understand the concept of paying it forward, I think. She just takes without giving back. For example, if you get a job or an opportunity from someone's recommendation of you or a connection you've made, the nice thing to do is do the same for someone else and continue the chain. She just takes the opportunity and leaves everyone else in the dust, including her "fans".

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

I just realized we are way beyond the 1000 posts needed before we usually create a new thread. Is Claire even being talked enough about to bother?

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

lotus wrote:Her hair is so ugly omg .
Wtf come to think of it - it's EXACTLY my moms hair but drier looking
Her hair does look dry. Not surprising since she blowdries her hair allll the damn time. And she's always praising wen by chaz dean as if it's a miracle product (I'm sure Anna asks her to say something nice about it) Because from my personal experience, I've tried the wen cleanser and it gave me a horrible, dry itchy scalp and caused a dry, rough patch on my neck (and no, I didn't have soap/suds left in my hair). I stopped using it and after that was when my scalp and skin went back to normal.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

IMG_5394.jpg
:rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

^ the most pathetic thing is that she responded to it and her stans/minions proceeded to swoop in to the rescue with their capes on attacking that person. The constant validation that she craves is off putting.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

Her response was so lame and didn't make sense. That person called a spade for a spade and she literally had nothing to say back to her.

You're not fucking Sophia Coppola, Claire...get over yourself. She dangles her videos like a carrot as if her followers should be so lucky that she posts a 30 second video every 3 months.

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

wow i never follow this person but that tweet is so sad and pathetic. so needy and insecure but wants to project this cool girl, badass image. lol! this woman seems so self-important too, for no facking reason. she is a nobody . and i distictively remember watching her TMI Tag video where she talks about how a lot of people used to ship HER and her boyfriend as the OTP (one true pairing), like she spoke like she used to be sooo famous and COOL! even before her youtube gig. and also once , she talked about how worried she was about people making "GIFs" of her dancing. like girl thinks she has huge stans of crazy dedicated fans that would make GIFs of her every move or some shite. the fuck? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and also when she and her ugly white ex were still together, she was like, omg you guys are just such good detectives~~you guys saw the brief frame of my bf and i when we weren't officialll~ .. she always sounds like she has this superiourity complex over her "fans" and address them condescendingly.

the reason why i distinctly remember all this is because, i was new to her, didn't even know her and i watched a few videos of her back then and was surprised at how full of herself she sounded for so facking reason, like you were a nobody even back then, but talks big game but the try-hard-ness was just oozing out of her pores, you could see right through what a bullshite image she was trying to project. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

She probably only made a Marrakech video because YSL sent her and probably told her to or indirectly told her to , to avoid the sponsored tag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

New thread everyone viewtopic.php?f=157&t=32534

I will PM a mod to close this one :tu:

Return to “Claire Marshall”