Xiaxue Part 19

adida
Learner
Learner

Re: Xiaxue Part 19

Post by adida »

I just read her most recent Dayre post (on "victimhood") and I really can't take it anymore.

I used to enjoy her writing back when she was interested in makeup and even her ~investigative~ blog posts but wtf kind of trash was this? I also used to think her writing was pretty clever/entertaining but her blatant misunderstanding of the definition of feminism made me realize she's just as dumb as the other meme-worshipping trolls on the internet.

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by thelibraryisopen1 »

IamaWitch wrote:Dash is the same for her as any other pet she's ever had.

Pumpkin the puppy she gave away, Nano the hamster she ignored in this tiny plastic cage and Igloo who died of neglect.

He's not tiny and cute anymore. He's gotten big, unhandy and doesn't "work" the way she wants him to (as he did as her wonder-genius-baby). Who knows.. maybe one day he'll end up in a shelter or dying of neglect. :x
I was just thinking about this the other day. If you really think about it, she gave Pumpkin away because he didn't see to like her as much as she wanted him to. She wanted a super cute, tiny puppy who adored her and would walk behind her and Pumpkin just did not feel that way. And so instead of making the effort to bring him for trainings and spending more time to understand him, she opted for the easy way out by giving him away. But honestly I'm glad that Pumpkin landed in a huge house with loving owners (I hope..) and not gotten stuck with xx.

She brought Dash to the Art Zoo today and while updating her ig story, she said "This is such a good place for Instagram and stuff." Um... How about "this is such a good place to bring your kids and spend some time with them" instead??

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by thelibraryisopen1 »

adida wrote:I just read her most recent Dayre post (on "victimhood") and I really can't take it anymore.

I used to enjoy her writing back when she was interested in makeup and even her ~investigative~ blog posts but wtf kind of trash was this? I also used to think her writing was pretty clever/entertaining but her blatant misunderstanding of the definition of feminism made me realize she's just as dumb as the other meme-worshipping trolls on the internet.
NAH gone are the days where xx's blogs were actually entertaining. Now they reek of ignorance, arrogance, and are so tasteless. And don't forget to add him a huge fucking dollop of FEMINISIM!!!! :roll:

Also. Her attempts are throwing shade are just.... Shady af and she comes off like a spoilt preteen.

Return to “Xiaxue”