DOES THIS THING REALLY WORK?

MehMehMoo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DOES THIS THING REALLY WORK?

Post by MehMehMoo »

I have noticed her always making snide remarks at the start of videos about people who tell her the honest truth that she isn't doing things properly, she's not... and SHE is the one who asks to TELL her if she's doing it wrong but then when we do she doesn't like it... so just don't bother wasting your time being honest... this is what most people are like these days... they say they want honesty but really they don't... so it's a trick question lol don't answer it... i recently told her how wrong she's using the silicone sponge (which i don't understand the rage about and same for the beauty blender since you can just use a good stippling brush lol), and forget i did...

I feel that remark was very much directed towards me and the few others who tried to tell her she did it wrong, but i feel YTubers except Jeffree Star (who did it right), are purposly half assing trying with it in order to make it look bad and Bunny did too... it honestly looks not bad at all and it was honestly Bunny's skin that looks SO dry... i don't know if she was having a bad skin week? but when she got up close it was like "no... that's your skin texture Bunny", but i think she just wanted us to see something that wasn't there just because she said so... to make the Sillisponge look bad, why are they trying to pull it down? i don't understand... it's a great solution for areas of the world that suffer with a lot of mold, we've seen how quickly Beauty Blenders get moldy eww... lol, i think they are sponsers of Beauty Blenders, it would explain why. I like her "Does This Thing Really Work", videos but i don't know what to make of her but not going to try to... because we will NEVER really know them, so don't think you do.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”