GemsMaquillage

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GemsMaquillage

Post by Nin »

Yes. I think honesty is something that so many YouTubers seem to lose as they become bigger on YouTube. Hopefully this won't happen to Gemma. She seems mature enough to stay grounded.
I also like that she does seem to have ambitions outside of Youtube. I know she opened an online shop for example.
Mainly though I just appreciate that she doesn't feel the need to put on a false act for her viewers. She says when she is feeling down and is totally honest about her struggles with her weight over the last couple of years. I know a lot of people see it as whining, but I think it's sometimes good to see that life isn't all sparkly lights and candles like a lot of other Gurus would have you think.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

It feels like she uploads less and less. I'm just subbing to her vlog channel for now.

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

Yes. She really doesn't upload much at all nowadays, and the videos seem quite short when she does? It's a shame as I used to love her health/foody type videos. Is she doing anything else at the moment? I know that she opened an online shop recently. Maybe she is just too busy with that? :(

Post by Guest »

I love her videos so much she seems like such a really lovely and down to earth person. another thing i love about her is while she does get the same pr samples as everyone else, she doesn't seem so cliquish and fake like some of them can sometimes be.

Bambam
Debater
Debater

Post by Bambam »

Very happy with the open letter on her blog about Kate Winslet, agree 100%

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

I'm a huge Kate Winslet fan. But I found Gemma's open letter to Judith Woods bitchy.

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

Credit to her for writing about something different. Nice to see that one of the London blogger crowd has thoughts more intelligent than 'luxury brands from Space NK'.

juliamartins
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by juliamartins »

Return to “Hello Gemma”