CC_88
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe Part 3 - The Sugg Without A Pug

Post by CC_88 »

smars27 wrote:
CC_88 wrote:on the topic of his eating habits, i worry that he's not eating properly and getting enough nutrition, which is a completely stupid thing to worry about since i don't know him, but there ya go, worry isn't logical lol
Lol that’s like such a mom thing to worry about. I do have something I worry about too but I don’t want to jinx it. Hint: I hope he wears sunscreen. *No jinxing*
lol it is totally such a mom thing to worry about, but i love food and cooking for myself/other people, so it's not just joe, i'm always worrying about whether people are getting enough to eat :rofl:

when he got all those bug bites in thailand i think? that was when i wanted to take care of him the most, poor thing, he just looked so miserable and i hate watching people suffer and not being able to do anything about it.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

CC_88 wrote:
smars27 wrote:
CC_88 wrote:on the topic of his eating habits, i worry that he's not eating properly and getting enough nutrition, which is a completely stupid thing to worry about since i don't know him, but there ya go, worry isn't logical lol
Lol that’s like such a mom thing to worry about. I do have something I worry about too but I don’t want to jinx it. Hint: I hope he wears sunscreen. *No jinxing*
lol it is totally such a mom thing to worry about, but i love food and cooking for myself/other people, so it's not just joe, i'm always worrying about whether people are getting enough to eat :rofl:

when he got all those bug bites in thailand i think? that was when i wanted to take care of him the most, poor thing, he just looked so miserable and i hate watching people suffer and not being able to do anything about it.
is it bad that I don't want to take care of him but quite the opposite 8-) 8-) :rofl:

lovelyaura
Debater
Debater

Post by lovelyaura »

CC_88 wrote: when he got all those bug bites in thailand i think? that was when i wanted to take care of him the most, poor thing, he just looked so miserable and i hate watching people suffer and not being able to do anything about it.
didn't he want oli to rub something on him against them then? oli refused to do it but i would have happily done that 8-)

CC_88
Informer
Informer

Post by CC_88 »

CaKeKylie wrote:
CC_88 wrote:
smars27 wrote:

is it bad that I don't want to take care of him but quite the opposite 8-) 8-) :rofl:
well i mean, i also wanna ruin him, so my emotions are always doing this weird dueling thing :rofl:
edit to my last post: i forgot about the tape incident, that was the time when i wanted to help him the most, and then 2nd place is the bug bites lol
lovelyaura wrote:
CC_88 wrote: when he got all those bug bites in thailand i think? that was when i wanted to take care of him the most, poor thing, he just looked so miserable and i hate watching people suffer and not being able to do anything about it.
didn't he want oli to rub something on him against them then? oli refused to do it but i would have happily done that 8-)
lol yeah, i remember being actually angry at oli for not helping him. i have both my dirty reasons and my "mom" reasons (lol that sounds so weird to say) for wanting to help him, but like even on a platonic level, why would you not help? you have to be an asshole to see someone in pain or in distress and not help. :?

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

CC_88 wrote:
CaKeKylie wrote:
well i mean, i also wanna ruin him, so my emotions are always doing this weird dueling thing :rofl:
Darling I'm right with you gals, he brings out a *tiny* bit feeling of protectiveness but I do also want to do naughty things to him as well. Ha ha we're so bad 8-)
BTW we're on page 40. I hear after a certain amount of pages the thread will self-destruct so prob need someone to start a new thread soon...I just don't know what it should be called.

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

Cheesey wrote:Thatcher Joe part 4- Joe Gotasecretgirlfriend Sugg
Suggestion from a few pages back.
I usually use my phone - autocorrect (Swype) mistakes are unintentional.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

ClipClap wrote:
Cheesey wrote:Thatcher Joe part 4- Joe Gotasecretgirlfriend Sugg
Suggestion from a few pages back.
I like it, but we're gonna have all the lurkers (little kiddies) have a meltdown as they don't really get it ( I mean they can never get that CASPAR is joking....and I'm pretty sure they have the same demo) ....and the poor girls around him...oh dear.

Maybe with a question mark or something so they know it's speculation?

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

I think it should be
Thatcher Joe part 4- Joe Gotasecretgirlfriend?Sugg

Or maybe something like:
Thatcher Joe part 4- Too sexy for this thread

IDK...anyone have thread name suggestions?

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

smars27 wrote:I think it should be
Thatcher Joe part 4- Joe Gotasecretgirlfriend?Sugg
I like it.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

pls not gotasecretgirlfriend... I think it's unnecessary lol... we should find something different but I'm so bad at finding thread names lol. maybe something from his diary ? maybe even some misspelled words? lol

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

btw, he shared something on twitter about brussels bombing/attacks/whatever you call it...

hello again, joe, pls don't hate me babe

CC_88
Informer
Informer

Post by CC_88 »

Thatcher Joe Part 4 - Any Suggestions For A New Title :rofl:

bettyconfeti
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bettyconfeti »

The Sugg bitten by a bug

I'm sorry I tried [CONFOUNDED FACE]

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

ThatcherJoe Part 4 - Suggery Rodney

LOL

I don't even know if the word he uses is that but anyway

I told you I'm so bad at this :rofl:

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Hahaha. There were good suggestions in the last thread but I'm too lazy to look for them. How about sugg that gives our heartstrings a tug?
Or joe sugg the ones that drives us WILD?
Joe sugg- only one we "luv" or hope is naughty?

CC_88
Informer
Informer

Post by CC_88 »

smars27 wrote:Hahaha. There were good suggestions in the last thread but I'm too lazy to look for them. How about sugg that gives our heartstrings a tug?
Or joe sugg the ones that drives us WILD?
Joe sugg- only one we "luv" or hope is naughty?
i vote for the one in the large font, that's the best one so far! :D

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

sorry but full-of-love thread names are not a good idea... personally, I find it very weird. :roll:

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ClipClap »

Weird Vagina wrote:sorry but full-of-love thread names are not a good idea... personally, I find it very weird. :roll:
Me, too, sorry.

How about: ThatcherJoe Part 4 - Suggtastic

Return to “Thatcher Joe”