Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Lbs330
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amburgler Twatwaffle and the Bogus Polygraph--Part 8

Post by Lbs330 »

Whoever that kid belongs to obviously has no idea of the person they've left the kid with. She has probably manipulated them with one of her personalities that she's a loving, normal stepmom and adores kids because she needs the money that this sitting job provides. I wouldn't trust her with my pet goldfish.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I think thats a sign of being 31 :rofl:

tardy4theparty wrote:Wow! Nice find on the kid phantom! That was super creepy tho....

@are you kidding - On that pic you just posted, Is Am going bald at her temples? Her hair looks really thin. Stress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
# but that's just my little mind

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

I think we are all getting a little overboard with the insults and speculations. Firstly, I happen to think pastel green or neon green hair is fabulous, but what Ambien St James has is more like the Grinch swam too long in an overly chlorinated pool. Secondly, I think we are giving her way too much credit for what she is capable of. It looked to me like the kid was sneaking around spying on an adult like most bored kids stuck at home (or someone else's home) do. She has got to be babysitting, let's face it... she is hurting for money and is at home all day. Babysitting would be a good way for her to earn some extra $. Especially if it's an older kid who doesn't take much effort to take care of. Not that I'd trust her with any kid, but someone obviously does. If it's one of Jailson's girls then she possibly could have made amends with the mother or if it's someone else's kid, like a neighbor, then they just don't know about her "normalness".

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

Lbs330 wrote:Whoever that kid belongs to obviously has no idea of the person they've left the kid with. She has probably manipulated them with one of her personalities that she's a loving, normal stepmom and adores kids because she needs the money that this sitting job provides. I wouldn't trust her with my pet goldfish.
Ha, oops. Didn't see your post till after I did mine. My thoughts exactly.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I'm in full agreement with Snugs this creeper was timed and given instructions......We have Norm who is busting at the seems obsessed with herself,her looks and yet extremely self conscious......and she starts the Clog/product review with no makeup.....then all made up but no hair done yet.......then show's us her day care snack....while in the kitchen she's zooming in showing her un blended shit show and turning away from the camera just in time for the creeper to pop into view.......nah nah ....that's to staged but staged to look like the whole clog was laid back and un organized.
Norm is a slob and she is un organized, but her clumsy, camera spinning round catching shit in view and her showing herself with no makeup all of that is planned ....just think back when she was filming that stupid NYX makeup entry where she was dressed up like a fairy godmother puked up from a smurf on an acid trip. She was directing Koryn where to stand how to mop the entry way and pretend she was Cinderella ....She did the same thing with the kids in the park scenes....she stop's and corrects them and say no no say it louder or come from that direction blah blah.
Where suppose to take all these little details as her being REAL and down to earth.....mean while it's her attempt at programming her viewers.
She wanted us to find the creepin Waldo so we would be dissecting and keeping her relavant and if we didn't notice then she would use the clog detail later. Down the road while she's on an in your face with all my proof rant....she would then insert clips of her clues and the pot dates and then say....."I'm innocent and I spent thousands for Jason the kids and I to move all because of Channon and you haters......and it hurts my heart that people lie and say I live alone and I should die a cat lady......LOOK look this is litteraly proof (insert clips and doctored time stamps) Now Im not calling you guy's stupid but are you dumb?" Let's not forget she has said that she does not make mistakes, that all the things we find are either props,social experiments,or TRAPS!
and then there is the book idea (the calculater girl)
# but that's just my little mind

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

PhantomMuse wrote:I'm in full agreement with Snugs this creeper was timed and given instructions......We have Norm who is busting at the seems obsessed with herself,her looks and yet extremely self conscious......and she starts the Clog/product review with no makeup.....then all made up but no hair done yet.......then show's us her day care snack....while in the kitchen she's zooming in showing her un blended shit show and turning away from the camera just in time for the creeper to pop into view.......nah nah ....that's to staged but staged to look like the whole clog was laid back and un organized.
Norm is a slob and she is un organized, but her clumsy, camera spinning round catching shit in view and her showing herself with no makeup all of that is planned ....just think back when she was filming that stupid NYX makeup entry where she was dressed up like a fairy godmother puked up from a smurf on an acid trip. She was directing Koryn where to stand how to mop the entry way and pretend she was Cinderella ....She did the same thing with the kids in the park scenes....she stop's and corrects them and say no no say it louder or come from that direction blah blah.
Where suppose to take all these little details as her being REAL and down to earth.....mean while it's her attempt at programming her viewers.
She wanted us to find the creepin Waldo so we would be dissecting and keeping her relavant and if we didn't notice then she would use the clog detail later. Down the road while she's on an in your face with all my proof rant....she would then insert clips of her clues and the pot dates and then say....."I'm innocent and I spent thousands for Jason the kids and I to move all because of Channon and you haters......and it hurts my heart that people lie and say I live alone and I should die a cat lady......LOOK look this is litteraly proof (insert clips and doctored time stamps) Now Im not calling you guy's stupid but are you dumb?" Let's not forget she has said that she does not make mistakes, that all the things we find are either props,social experiments,or TRAPS!
and then there is the book idea (the calculater girl)
Absolutely! She considers herself an artist,and when she involves someone in her vids,snaps,it is with purpose. They are casted with an intentional role.
For some reason,I am now reminded of her "accidental" pre-release snap of channon in her wedd.gown in the mom and daughter dance. Placing this kid in this vid was as much an accident as the mom/ daughter dance snap was.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”